Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dolphin Coin - BTC dividend (guide)  (Read 1642 times)
CounterStrike (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

Original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625466.0

I have already gotten more then 0.06 BTC from dividend just by putting my coin to stake

How to get Dolphin Coin?

1) Signature (more info in original thread)
Make sure you only have dolphin coin as a signature and nothing else, also remove your btc address in your profile.

2) Multipool mining (100 million dolphin coin distributed per day)
Go to this link http://www.dolppool.com and put in your dolphin address and you should see something like this. The payout would depends on your share submited (the more hash rate you have the higher your percentage you get)
x13 (inactive)      stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:9333 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
x11 (active)        stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:1111 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
scrypt (active)    stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:8888 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
sha256 (active)   stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:2560 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x

How to stake?
This part is easy, just open your wallet and it will stake automatically, just make sure your wallet is unlocked.

How to get BTC?
The BTC dividend that you get depends on how much interest (Dolp Share) you generated from staking your Dolphin Coin.

I have waited more then 30 hours how come my coin doesn't stake?
Because the Min stake age is 1 day, that means you cannot stake for the first 24 hour of your coin. You should be able to stake after 24-48 hours at random.

If you find this work useful please donate:

BTC: 1Vis8j2wpQnfYuxQLwjxGPBLiCYMAGR97
Dolp: DCoJ7vJEEnvdzbLrE5Viy42VUftgKRPHVm

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:49:11 AM

Hi,

Good post, 1 question:

How much DOLP after how much time got you 0.06 BTC?

cheers

dimfot

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:58:52 AM

Hi,

Good post, 1 question:

How much DOLP after how much time got you 0.06 BTC?

cheers

exactly what i wanted to ask. also how many days did you staked in order to get 0.06?

RJX
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:15:10 AM

I entered BTC adress but haven't received BTC, yet.

Been a couple of days.

Any ideas?
CounterStrike (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:28:03 AM

Been a couple of days.

Any ideas?

You have to stake your coin and you can check your status here http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail, normally the dev distribute about 0.1 BTC and you get a portion of it depending on how much interest you generated for that day.

You can check my dividend payout using above link and search my BTC address: 1ULyLrtoahcuBzTLDZf5Xd9QS6q5g9SG6
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:36:37 AM

Been a couple of days.

Any ideas?

You have to stake your coin and you can check your status here http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail, normally the dev distribute about 0.1 BTC and you get a portion of it depending on how much interest you generated for that day.

You can check my dividend payout using above link and search my BTC address: 1ULyLrtoahcuBzTLDZf5Xd9QS6q5g9SG6

Thanks for your swift response. I checked the link with my adress and 2 transactions are allready found. 1 was too small, the other supposedly sent but not showing in my BTC wallet,yet.

But it works so we'll see.

cheers
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

Original thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625466.0

I have already gotten more then 0.06 BTC from dividend just by putting my coin to stake

How to get Dolphin Coin?

1) Signature (more info in original thread)
Make sure you only have dolphin coin as a signature and nothing else, also remove your btc address in your profile.

2) Multipool mining (100 million dolphin coin distributed per day)
Go to this link http://www.dolppool.com and put in your dolphin address and you should see something like this. The payout would depends on your share submited (the more hash rate you have the higher your percentage you get)
x13 (inactive)      stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:9333 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
x11 (active)        stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:1111 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
scrypt (active)    stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:8888 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x
sha256 (active)   stratum+tcp://www.dolppool.com:2560 -u DR7CqCw7oEeV5jUPNZCzGpRxZzgeMezxuX -p x

How to stake?
This part is easy, just open your wallet and it will stake automatically, just make sure your wallet is unlocked.

How to get BTC?
The BTC dividend that you get depends on how much interest (Dolp Share) you generated from staking your Dolphin Coin.

I have waited more then 30 hours how come my coin doesn't stake?
Because the Min stake age is 1 day, that means you cannot stake for the first 24 hour of your coin. You should be able to stake after 24-48 hours at random.

If you find this work useful please donate:

BTC: 1Vis8j2wpQnfYuxQLwjxGPBLiCYMAGR97
Dolp: DCoJ7vJEEnvdzbLrE5Viy42VUftgKRPHVm

very helpful, I'll try to donate dolps when I remember later

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: