Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MZC] MazaCoin *National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation* | NEW THREAD  (Read 53374 times)
mamba

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:39:40 AM

Lol I put like $15 into MZC back in the day...is now worth approximately 1.7 cents. Don't think I've ever seen a coin fall as bad as MZC did. Live and learn...

Did you not see Aurora coin ?

Aurora was not this bad.. This grew in the shadow of Aurora and this was just another pump and dump coin.
Too bad, I was dumb enough to loose half my stack in this useless coin. Not blaming the coin, blaming myself and the couple of days I had to stay away from my computer.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

Lol I put like $15 into MZC back in the day...is now worth approximately 1.7 cents. Don't think I've ever seen a coin fall as bad as MZC did. Live and learn...

Aurora was not this bad.. This grew in the shadow of Aurora and this was just another pump and dump coin.
Too bad, I was dumb enough to loose half my stack in this useless coin. Not blaming the coin, blaming myself and the couple of days I had to stay away from my computer.  Roll Eyes

Basic trading 101:

You don't invest in something during its IPO... you wait for it to find a floor, and THEN you invest.

Now is the best time to invest in mazacoin. Not during the hyped "IPO" (if we were to compare mazacoin to a stock)

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

Basic trading 101:

You don't invest in something during its IPO... you wait for it to find a floor, and THEN you invest.

Now is the best time to invest in mazacoin. Not during the hyped "IPO" (if we were to compare mazacoin to a stock)

+ 1000000 % NEVER EVER invest on IPO unles your name is warren buffet )))

In any case people maza to the moon!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
owlhooter

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

Less than 5,000 blocks until the Hard fork, this is a MANDATORY update, please make sure you update your Mazacoin wallet to the newest version 9.0.1 which is available at the download links on Mazacoin.org as well as the first post of this thread.
owlhooter

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:12:56 PM

We also now have a Mazacoin tip bot in our #Mazacoin IRC channel for anyone interested.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:15:36 PM

The Lakota Leaders hold the key for their own success now. Declaring Maza Coin official currency will raise the price together with the hard fork. Brothers, great times are ahead of us, I believe we have broken the four month long downtrend.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:25:48 PM

The Lakota Leaders hold the key for their own success now. Declaring Maza Coin official currency will raise the price together with the hard fork. Brothers, great times are ahead of us, I believe we have broken the four month long downtrend.

Hopefully you are right, in the hands of the Lakota Leaders at the moment.
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:24:52 PM

MZc could easily run into a few thousand Satoshi in a matter of hours, most wont be watching when that happens. This is a coin associated with real people unlike other coins that are just hyped up.
Hopefully you are right, in the hands of the Lakota Leaders at the moment.
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:49:16 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 04:34:39 PM by guruvan

For your maza viewing pleasure we have a new Abe Blockexplorer online

https://mazacha.in

We will be making continual improvements to the site and infrastructure over the next couple weeks, so do expect some sporadic downtime, though it should be minimal.

We are running the new code on all of our nodes, and we expect to have pools available very soon.

For your mining pleasure, we'll have mergemining (with mazacoin as the parent chain for now), and other services, including a public p2pool node & a multipool, with maza payouts to come a little later. PPS, PPLNS, and Proportional payout pools will be available.

You can find our p2pool settings here. http://bitbin.it/aXYpatZc  I've attempted to use other settings found in these threads..but was unable to join a global pool. These settings may need tweaking, and I'm open. Our p2pool node is available today, and we'll move some additional hashpower over to it today. There are no fees to mine on our p2pool node. We mergemine on it instead. When we have a compatible payout system, we may offer p2pool w/ MM payouts.

p2pool.maza.club:14476 for peers
https://maza.club/p2pool for stats
stratum+tcp://p2pool.maza.club:14477 for your workers
 - username MZC address
 - password - anything

Our mergemining and multi pools will be open in the next couple day. Please contact me  if you would like to help test our pools - some are available today (if you don't mind the messy website!)

I can always be reached at guruvan@ShastaFarEye.net - PGP key in my sig.
We intend to direct a portion of our earnings to the Tribal Trust, once we're provided with addresses/mining keys for that purpose (owlhooter!)  Cheesy

brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:01:06 PM

We will be making continual improvements to the site and infrastructure over the next couple weeks, so do expect some sporadic downtime, though it should be minimal.

We are running the new code on all of our nodes, and we expect to have pools available very soon.

For your mining pleasure, we'll have mergemining (with mazacoin as the parent chain for now), and other services, including a public p2pool node & a multipool, with maza payouts to come a little later. PPS, PPLNS, and Proportional payout pools will be available.

You can find our p2pool settings here. http://bitbin.it/aXYpatZc  I've attempted to use other settings found in these threads..but was unable to join a global pool. These settings may need tweaking, and I'm open. Our p2pool node is available today, and we'll move some additional hashpower over to it today. There are no fees to mine on our p2pool node. We mergemine on it instead. When we have a compatible payout system, we may offer p2pool w/ MM payouts.

http://p2pool.maza.club:14477 for stats
 - username MZC address
 - password - anything

Our mergemining and multi pools will be open in the next couple day. Please contact me  if you would like to help test our pools - some are available today (if you don't mind the messy website!)

We intend to direct a portion of our earnings to the Tribal Trust, once we're provided with addresses/mining keys for that purpose (owlhooter!)  Cheesy

Thank you!
vleroybrown

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

Found out a old friend of mine is 25% native nation man.  This is such a great time to be alive
owlhooter

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:09:15 AM

You can find our p2pool settings here. http://bitbin.it/aXYpatZc  I've attempted to use other settings found in these threads..but was unable to join a global pool. These settings may need tweaking, and I'm open. Our p2pool node is available today, and we'll move some additional hashpower over to it today. There are no fees to mine on our p2pool node. We mergemine on it instead. When we have a compatible payout system, we may offer p2pool w/ MM payouts.

http://p2pool.maza.club:14477 for stats
 - username MZC address
 - password - anything

Our mergemining and multi pools will be open in the next couple day. Please contact me  if you would like to help test our pools - some are available today (if you don't mind the messy website!)

We intend to direct a portion of our earnings to the Tribal Trust, once we're provided with addresses/mining keys for that purpose (owlhooter!)  Cheesy

The Tribal trust is available here MS5LqNWzrRo6DXzjXcafrCpWJL2NUXGRv5
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:20:14 PM

Who owns 482 million maza coins?

We do Smiley together

nothing can break us now

vleroybrown

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:07:06 PM

Who owns 482 million maza coins?

We do Smiley together

nothing can break us now
51% can and will
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:48:12 AM

The Tribal trust is available here MS5LqNWzrRo6DXzjXcafrCpWJL2NUXGRv5

Cool. thank you. For now we've added that as the default address on the p2pool node.

If any of you would like to mine directly into the trust, you can mine at p2pool.maza.club with anything you prefer as a username or password, except a maza address
i.e.
   bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.maza.club:14477 -O ANY_USERNAME

P2Pool MZC
Graphs
Version: 13.4-24-gf0eeb48-dirty
Pool rate: 555GH/s (0.83% DOA+orphan) Share difficulty: 256
Node uptime: 16.9 minutes Peers: 0 out, 0 in
Local rate: 615GH/s (1.5% DOA) Expected time to share: 1.8 seconds
Shares: 18 total (0 orphaned, 1 dead) Efficiency: 95.23%
Payout if a block were found NOW: 16.34105072 MZC to MS5LqNWzrRo6DXzjXcafrCpWJL2NUXGRv5. Expected after mining for 24 hours: 5540 MZC per block.
Current block value: 5000 MZC Expected time to block: 2.7 hours

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:25:20 AM

Just want to make sure, it is version v0.9.0.1 that is the most updated version of the wallet correct?
owlhooter

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:17:48 AM

Just want to make sure, it is version v0.9.0.1 that is the most updated version of the wallet correct?

That is correct v0.9.0.1 is the new wallet.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:24:22 AM

Does the new wallet have the current OpenSSL library?

I try to be respectful and informed.
owlhooter

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:56:01 AM

Does the new wallet have the current OpenSSL library?

Yes, new wallet has 1.0.1h in the Windows build, I think the Mac build has 1.0.1g.
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:20:53 AM

"51% can and will"

-> Home! The english are too many (1:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOOZDbMrgE

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: