Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pair of PTC sister sites w/500 members each + 14k PTC user optin  (Read 676 times)
btcjams (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

For auction are the PTC sister sites fiatclicks.com and btcjubilee.com. Domain names, files, and databases are included.  These had been soft launched and each has about 500 users.

fiatclicks is a USD PTC site where crypto currency users frequent.  BTC Jubilee is where you go to stockpile bitcoin for the day when TPTB declare worldwide debt forgiveness and move to the new world currency, BTC, etc,etc,

Included in the auction will be access to 14k+ member base of a third PTC site that will be closing down, but is not for sale. This will not be direct access. I will give the 14k members the option of transferring their accounts to the two sister sites.  This  will happen at the conclusion of the auction to give the winner time to offer members incentives for transferring.

The domains are good until 2015.
The PTC software license expires in the next few months. I will post exact info.

I will work with you to make a smooth transition, deliver all files and database, and assist with a bulk member base transfer.

This is a 7 day auction ending at 6pm UTC June 28, 2014

Starting Bid is 3 BTC, increment by .25 BTC

The reason for the auction is that I am exiting the PTC industry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: