Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Come-from-Above == TaunSew -> NEM Conspiracy?  (Read 1063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BCFrictionless (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:15:33 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 04:05:08 PM by BCFrictionless

Folks, I've been reading silently for the last couple weeks but I am going to quit my lurking to share realizations that came to my mind tonight.

You may have or haven't noticed the forum being hammered by topics about the New Economy Movement for the last week most of them being constantly stating NEM to be a 'scam' et cetera by an account called Come-from-Above and another account called TaunSew doing the very same but constantly bashing what he refers to as "NxT",notice wrong writing.

What struck me is that both person's behaviour seems to be remarkably similar if not the same.  Come-from-Above account is undeniably making use of a fake pattern of speech often switching to different modes.  Driven by wanting to find out about these person's hidden agenda I went for speech analysis and noticed countless similarities between both accounts.

Some folks believe this person to have some sort of extreme schizophrenia or other mental illness.  What are your thoughts on this?  I am sure CFA troll is the same as TaunSew troll trying to bring the price of NEMSTAKE down in order to buy up more stakes.  Doesn't seem to work at all though- what a waste of precious time and energies.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:57:16 PM

The plot thickens Tongue

You all know this place is full of sockpuppets, its nothing new.

BCFrictionless (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:10:02 PM

The plot thickens Tongue

True words sumantso.  Why is it Bitcointalk team does allow these?  Makes the forums an unpleasant mess.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:19:46 PM

The plot thickens Tongue

True words sumantso.  Why is it Bitcointalk team does allow these?  Makes the forums an unpleasant mess.

I think the reason mooted was that sockpuppets would get through anyway, might as well as make it obvious so that everybody is on alert.

golpher

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

This is the weirdest thread ever. Who cares about sockpuppets when they are just FUD makers. half of Silkcoin is sockpuppets, half of the forum is sockpuppets. I'm a sockpuppet!
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:43:34 PM

Huraaaay to sockpuppets!

PS, OP dont you think 1500 USD for nothing to show yet is high already?
BCFrictionless (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:05:41 PM

Huraaaay to sockpuppets!

PS, OP dont you think 1500 USD for nothing to show yet is high already?

Yes atoni I absolutely do think so.  It does look very promising though.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

BCFrictionless..........great name, much LOL!

Er...do you want an in-depth text analysis on both accounts or shall I just save time and declare them both to be completely hatstand now?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:31:48 AM

To anyone curious, I asked this question a number of days ago and there is a response from a staff member plus a link to an admin stating its ok to have sockpuppets.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653397.0

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: