Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal help - setting one flat-rate shipping charge  (Read 641 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:57:38 PM

Hey guys, I'm finishing up the website I re-did for my friend's business, but am having problems with PayPal. Specifically- my friend charges one flat-rate of $5.95 per order for shipping, no matter how many different products or quantities are ordered. PayPal seems to only want to let me set a shipping & handling charge for every single product, rather than letting me set one flat-rate per order. Does anybody know how to do this? I've searched in many different ways online already, but everything I find seems to be a few years old and the options have changed since then. Appreciate any and all help.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 06:01:43 PM

Are you using a shipping cart or just paypal buttons? I set my website up using wordpress with the woocommerce plugin. All the product prices and shipping fees are done on my end. I don't have to set anything in paypal.
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

Are you using a shipping cart or just paypal buttons? I set my website up using wordpress with the woocommerce plugin. All the product prices and shipping fees are done on my end. I don't have to set anything in paypal.

At the moment just using the PayPal buttons which link to my friend's PayPal account's payment page. I would love to integrate a shopping cart, though there is still so much stuff to do that will have to wait.

Does anybody else have experience with this and could offer some advice?

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

Have you tried switching to the "add to cart" paypal buttons and setting up a checkout page with the paypal checkout button? Honestly, setting all of that up will take longer than upgrading the site with a shopping cart.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: