Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2011 Audi A5 w/ Sports Package  (Read 3073 times)
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:38:09 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 03:06:48 AM by bitmarket.io

SOLD!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:40:23 PM

how much?

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:46:55 PM

very cheap. for car buying i want to live in the U.S.

CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:24:18 AM

Beautiful ride. How's the M4? With all these cars being listed recently I think it's time to bust out the cold storage.  Roll Eyes

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:51:46 AM

Shoulda got the RS5 dude. Tongue
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:04:45 AM

I feel the same about the Tesla, fast, awesome inside, looks shit from the outside. Lets be honest no one buying a car this expensive wants it to look so ordinary, we all want to show off a bit. Tongue

Did you drive the RS5? It's far more than an A5 with a bigger engine (although it is nearly double the power at 450bhp). It shares almost none of the running gear, and damnnn that Lamborghini derived V8 is sweet! I also much prefer the new lights to the old daisy-chain eyeliner ones, I had an S5 with those, and have an RS5 with the new ones now, the new looks so much cooler imo. (yes I'm probably bias).  Grin It is a shame the RS5 isn't available with a stick though...

That said the bimmer is a nice motor for sure. They're a bit dull inside, but the drive more than makes up for it. Myself I just feel like the V8 has more 'soul' than that V6 turbo power plant, if only because it sounds a million times better. I really loved the E92 M3 sad to see that engine go. Anyway enjoy the new motor and good luck with the sale. Smiley
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

Indeed. People in the US don't know how cheap they have it.

I do agree, I live a place where there is 180% tax on the retail car prices - that mean effectively that only rich people drive a car of this type.
When I buy goods from U.S. or China, the VAT+Custom is ~33% on top of the price...

Immigrating to U.S. is a though that often cross my mind.

Good luck with the sale!

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:02:30 AM

Services and availability are pretty damn nice in the US.  Quality of life is shit. Consumerism flourishes. People keep spending their money on cheaper and cheaper shit.  Nothing durable. Keeps the money moving constantly. Keeps china busy.  95%+ of the homes here are made out of wooden sticks and drywall. A lot have plastic siding. Paper shingles. Just sad. And if you're from EU you know what quality materials and craftsmanship is. Steel reinforced concrete walls. Quality ceramic shingles. Some homes have a styrofoam-brick exterior layer. Electric copper coils under the floors to radiate heat. Etc. Etc. Etc. Just overall heavy-duty materials and superb craftsmanship. Built to last 100+ years. Gotta respect a culture that values quality. And overall superior artistic taste. Even the roads are cleaner and solid.  I lived in Germany, Slovenia and Austria for 11 years.

Yes, craftsmanship is a rare think these days, even in Denmark where I am, more and more things is imported from far east.

Nevertheless Germany still delivers; my last two cars was German (VW and BMW), the VW lasted stunning 270k miles and was still running with the original engine when I sold it. The BMW is still going strong, just passed 155k miles and all I ever have fixed was the brake pads. I would never hesitate to buy a German car - these machines are designed to last.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Fuck now I wish I really havent gambled my BTC
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

I'll do 22k in BTC for it. or cash.