Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to exchange a low amount of BTC to paypal money quickly  (Read 713 times)
skottiejay (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:45:37 AM

Don't be offset by the "quickly" part of the topic, it was not worded that way to scam. I currently have a small amount of BTC through my sig campaign, I am low on food, and money and other essentials and need to make this bitcoin into real money. The only thing I have is paypal, and it looks like people don't have a whole lot of trust dealing with paypal.

I don't know how to do this, I'm pretty new to bitcoin trading and what not. I really need this money for food, and to pay off some bills that will keep me a float. If you can help me find a way to do this, I will be watching anyone that offers, and their trust rating. I will not be scammed. My paypal has never had a chargeback and I have plenty of transactions in there from and to people, I just need the money right now to eat.

Please help someone who's been eating straight ramen for a week or so so he can go and buy some decent food.

Thanks

What else could I say?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LPCBTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:31:46 AM

Don't be offset by the "quickly" part of the topic, it was not worded that way to scam. I currently have a small amount of BTC through my sig campaign, I am low on food, and money and other essentials and need to make this bitcoin into real money. The only thing I have is paypal, and it looks like people don't have a whole lot of trust dealing with paypal.

I don't know how to do this, I'm pretty new to bitcoin trading and what not. I really need this money for food, and to pay off some bills that will keep me a float. If you can help me find a way to do this, I will be watching anyone that offers, and their trust rating. I will not be scammed. My paypal has never had a chargeback and I have plenty of transactions in there from and to people, I just need the money right now to eat.

Please help someone who's been eating straight ramen for a week or so so he can go and buy some decent food.

Thanks

I can do This with Escrow Smiley
skottiejay (OP)

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

I don't know anything about this escrow business, I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to the land of bitcoin. So I don't know what you mean by that, I just really need the money quickly because I am literally starving away.

What else could I say?
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:53:39 AM

How much are you looking for?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:00:56 AM

I will do this. Just PM me with what you need. If you don't want to go first we can use localbitcoins or someone trusted on here to escrow. An escrow is an intermediary that makes sure neither party gets scammed.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

I can buy $25 of your BTC in the next few days if you like via paypal, I have a verified paypal account and member since 2001, you send me the BTC and I will send you the paypal funds... I get paid in a few days let me know if your interested.. then we can do the trade.

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:21:46 PM

I'm not interested in this, but be very carefull, pick someone that has a very good reputation, because paypal can be reversed. Check their post count and if they have done trades before. If you are really in a hurry you can use virwox, but you will loose more money on the fees.

Good luck

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:45:51 PM

I can also fill this for 2.5% better than Bitstamp.  Escrow accepted or you can just look at my trust

skottiejay (OP)

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:42:57 PM

Thank you guys, I have a lot to think about doing this and going into it. I'm obviously pretty new to the whole thing so I just want to make sure that I don't get burned. The whole blockchain google ad thing left a really bad taste in my mouth so I'm just trying to make sure I cover my you know what.

What else could I say?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:54:22 PM

Thank you guys, I have a lot to think about doing this and going into it. I'm obviously pretty new to the whole thing so I just want to make sure that I don't get burned. The whole blockchain google ad thing left a really bad taste in my mouth so I'm just trying to make sure I cover my you know what.

Where are you located?

If you need money for food and other essentials, then PayPal might not be the best way to go.

If you are within 70 miles of Chicago, I can meet up with you and hand you cash.

Otherwise, you might want to look into meeting up with someone in your local area.  Take a look at localbitcoins.com.
skottiejay (OP)

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:10:41 PM

I got it taken care of guys, thanks a lot to WEB slicer for helping me out with this. I really am glad I rejoined this community and that there are people out there like you all who are looking to help a poor dude like me Cheesy

What else could I say?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: