Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycot KNC  (Read 823 times)
Furio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:13:40 AM

Hi,

It just got to my attention that KNC always develops their hardware way earlier then their max pre order shipping date and instead of making their customers happy, they keep their hardware untill the latest date possible to sqeeze out even more profit. Even worse, they laugh at everybody in their face questioning them about it on bitcoin confs and other events.

Due to this they are:

Not customer friendly
Complete fraudulent geeks
Deliver used and therefore inferiour hardware
Greedy as f*ck
Not worth my money
weaker then the competition

Why is that everybody still orders from them? Offcourse they have a good reputation, but they knowingly f*ck all their customers and deprive them of the chance to really benefit from their hardware, eventhough those customers made KNC possible in the first place!!!

It's simple guys, don't send any of your money ever again. We allready made them to who they are, but I'm sure ass hell won't send them any of my coin ever again!!

JOIN ME!!!

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:17:13 AM

Nobody is "still" ordering from that place.

I suspect they had a higher than 50% refund rate on their Neptunes, which also gives them around 3PH more to deploy in their DC than what they had originally planned.

Their price is and always has been outrageously high.

With all the different, more professional manufacturers shipping, they will not be able to sell much more of their product to customers.

However, at this point they simply don´t care, as they are now in the Bitcoin Datacenter creation business.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:00:07 AM

Bunch of bitches hahahaha, it's shit like this what holds bitcoin back to mass adoption.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:47:44 AM

Bunch of bitches hahahaha, it's shit like this what holds bitcoin back to mass adoption.

Mass adoption has nothing at all to do with mining.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:53:41 AM

Mass adoption has nothing at all to do with mining.

It might..........when ALL coins are mined by the few who control the minting machines  Shocked

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: