June 23, 2014, 09:25:46 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2021, 01:01:59 PM by noob2001

Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:24:05 AM

Because it's enslaving people without any reason.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
ttram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:45:41 AM

because it can't be perfect
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:02:38 PM

I do not hate the government. I dislike the government leaders because I pay taxes to them but they pass laws and policies favourable to large corporations who continues to rip me off and make my life difficult.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:25:37 PM

I hate government because it's trying to take the role of dictating what is 'acceptable' to think and feel, that is it's worse crime in my view and as an artist I find that dangerous because it means I have to worry about something I create pissing them off.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:27:34 PM

I hate the government because we have too much corrupt and uneducated peoples which are not obeying law and killing innocent peoples without reason

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:31:17 PM

I don't hate the government. I hate the corrupt people running the government.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:00:10 PM

My problem with the government is that I've never felt that it was working for me...in fact, developments of recent years has shown it is working against guys like me (self-employed)...

The Tea Party has it right-the beast is too big and needs to be trimmed....

In other words-get out of my way and I'll take care of my/our family's problems ourselves!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:11:45 PM

My problem with the government is that I've never felt that it was working for me...in fact, developments of recent years has shown it is working against guys like me (self-employed)...

The Tea Party has it right-the beast is too big and needs to be trimmed....

In other words-get out of my way and I'll take care of my/our family's problems ourselves!

Kinda reminds me of what Mayor Bloomberg did in new york, I wanted to open a sidewalk vendor license but he change the law on it and it made it harder for people to open them, instead of making it easier for people to get into business.  Now they require you to be a vet to get a license.  I guess is good for man and woman of armed forces to get into business since its hard for them to get a job when they get out.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:06:27 PM

I hate our government because it is no longer representative of the citizens. We have people who have made a fortune and now want to use it to control others. We have people who become entitled after decades in public office. We have bureaucrats who refuse to look at the impact their rules and regulations have on the economy and the people.

The voters have long since lost control of the government.

DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:31:07 PM

Because they are fat and rich thanks to tax payers,while poor people exist.
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

I didn't hate The Government, i hate people in it.
Almost all of Government's Elements in my country doing corruption.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

I hate our government because it is no longer representative of the citizens.
Governments never want to represent anyone, they just want to get two things: money and power.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:01:07 PM

Under the very best of circumstances, government is slow and wasteful. Both its structure and the incentives make it that way. At its worst, government is not only slow and wasteful, but is also incompetent and corrupt. That is why government should be limited. Government should be doing less, not more. Government is essential, so we must be expected to tolerate a limited amount of slowness and waste, but we should not tolerate incompetence or corruption.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:22:33 AM

Because they take my money earned through my work with the promise of helping others and the community and then they spend it on themselves and idiotic things that have little to no functional purpose.  Let me use 1/2 my money on my community - I'll make sure the job gets done right.
ttram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:38:37 AM

Because they take my money earned through my work and [..] they spend it on themselves and idiotic things that have little to no functional purpose.

I bet you watched movie "The Wolf Of Wall Street".... well, sometimes I imagine the members of the government having a lifestyle like in that movie with one exception: they live like that on our money...... idk if I'm right or not but that's how I feel sometimes about the members of the government
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:02:48 PM

Because they take my money earned through my work with the promise of helping others and the community and then they spend it on themselves and idiotic things that have little to no functional purpose.  Let me use 1/2 my money on my community - I'll make sure the job gets done right.

I've said it before but if I ever made a large stack of money ( Like millions or billions ) I would put a portion towards funding a public non-government operated healthcare system if the government ever collapsed in the country I was living in at the time, they really do piss away our money on nothing.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:20:23 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 06:50:25 PM by TECSHARE

This OP seems an awful lot like a fishing expedition.  [adds you all to several lists]
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:13:07 AM

Because they take my money earned through my work and [..] they spend it on themselves and idiotic things that have little to no functional purpose.

I bet you watched movie "The Wolf Of Wall Street".... well, sometimes I imagine the members of the government having a lifestyle like in that movie with one exception: they live like that on our money...... idk if I'm right or not but that's how I feel sometimes about the members of the government

Isn't Leonardo DiCaprio in there?  I won't watch it.  Hypocritical bastard promotes green energy and parties all around the world on private jets and yachts - I bet he has used 10x more fossil fuel in his partying alone than I will in my entire life.  So that would be a no.

I've donated over 6 digits of USD to charity and helped build a school in a 3rd world country.  I don't believe I am rich.  I need to wake up to an alarm clock every day (or my kids crying) and I have to decide what to eat that day based on price rather than what I think would taste the best or be best for me.

The day goverment representatives actually serve the public I might change my mind.

Look at this disgusting video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

Moronic Hollywood detritus.  They're pledging to the President of the US.  No you fools, he should be pledging to us.  They are our servants... somewhere along the path to democracy/republic this got lost.
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:57:48 AM

I hate government because very often it'll start out with good intentions (like in the case of the United States of America -- they were basically kicking out a government that was disconnected with the realities of life on the frontier) but after a few generations, it'll jump the shark and forget why people ever wanted to form a new nation in the first place. I think mostly U.S. politicians have forgotten that being a Senator or a Representative was never meant to be a full-time job. Many of the first ones would just go to the capital (it wasn't originally Washington D.C. BTW, that was built later), vote on whatever issues were on the table, and then go home to be the local carpenter or farmer or whatever without wasting a lot of time. Now you get Senators whining about the expense of maintaining households in both Washington D.C. and their home state while they spend taxpayer dollars in a way that would have bankrupted the U.S. a long time ago if it was a privately owned business.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: