Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitVc - A New Trading Platform From Huobi  (Read 6830 times)
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:53:53 AM

BitVc is a new trading platform which allows margin trading of Bitcoin and Litecoin. Like Huobi, there will be zero trading or withdrawal fees. BitVc is based on Huobi's API and will support BTC/LTC derivatives and financial instruments. BitVc will be focused on margin trading, derivatives, and other financial instruments, while Huobi will continue to be mainly a spot trading platform. The API will be opened later for other developers to create applications on it. BitVc was created by the people behind Huobi, which has an impeccable security and performance record. It is registered to Huobi's subsidiary company in Hong Kong.

BitVc features a new product/service called Yubibao, which is an interest-bearing BTC/LTC account within BitVc. You can move your BTC/LTC into your Yubibao and withdraw into your normal account instantly and at any time. Yubibao gives risk-averse people a safe, easy way to put their coins to work for profit. Interest is derived from traders who borrow to trade on margin. Rather than setting your own loan terms, BitVc pools all the deposits in Yubibao and offers the same market rate to all savers and borrowers.

BitVc is currently in invitation-only mode, but you can send me a message if you want an invitation code. Your feedback would be much appreciated.

https://www.bitvc.com/

http://newsbtc.com/2014/06/16/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-huobi-launch-virtual-currency-based-derivatives-platform-bitvc/

Guy just wanted to let u know be carefull when doing margin trades on bitvc , they seem to have very laggy & slow server response time.  Angry Roll Eyes  , i dont know this is in purpose to make margin traders loose money or something.
WeMineCoins

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

Been using BitVC for a week now for the savings account feature not quite sure how to judge it thus far but I have about $60 worth of litecoins in there. My biggest complaint is that they only go to the 4th decimal for accounting in digital currency "0.0000" as opposed to going to the 8th, not sure why they do this but I've gotten over it since I started to make deposits only to the 4th decimal as well. Haven't tried to withdrawal anything yet so I can't comment on that part either. Waiting till they get out of beta to trust the service with more money.

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2392
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:53:41 AM

any more expiriences on that one?

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:13:40 PM

Some experience with lending BTC:

you don't really get paid for the first day, if you deposit you get your first payment ~48 hours after and then every 24hours. Also the interest is very low (but still higher than bitfinex!). Withdrawing from the lending system is instantly, but again you forfeit 1 day of interest.

I like the bitfinex way much more.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

you don't really get paid for the first day, if you deposit you get your first payment ~48 hours after and then every 24hours. Also the interest is very low (but still higher than bitfinex!). Withdrawing from the lending system is instantly, but again you forfeit 1 day of interest.

thank's...I'll give it a try as a trader

smiley123

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:38:18 AM

Does anyone know if there is going to be API available.  I didn't see any info on the website about it.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:59:14 AM

Does anyone know if there is going to be API available.  I didn't see any info on the website about it.

probably....This page seams to be kind of beta still

joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:09:11 PM

What is the current interest rate for BTC and LTC?
Thanks
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:22:45 PM

Thanks

0,1% for borrowing.....for lending I coudn't find the rate on site, just a Chinese text

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:24:12 PM

Thanks

0,1% for borrowing.....for lending I coudn't find the rate on site, just a Chinese text

it was about 0.018%.

The way it works is:

They pool the deposits that are meant for lending. The borrowers pay the 0.1% and then those 0.1% are split to all borrowers. In this case only about 20% of all funds are used for trading.

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:32:30 PM

Thanks

it was about 0.018%.

The way it works is:

They pool the deposits that are meant for lending. The borrowers pay the 0.1% and then those 0.1% are split to all borrowers. In this case only about 20% of all funds are used for trading.

they should have an english text expaining this....the whole page seams to be beta to me

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

Thanks

it was about 0.018%.

The way it works is:

they should have an english text expaining this....the whole page seams to be beta to me

yeah, it looks like they used google translate...

Also the chinese are a wierd folk: They don't use our common digit notation, but use "w" aka 10000. So their rate is notated in 1.8 BTC/w pr 1.8BTC/10000 BTC.

Well, you get used to if you need to Wink

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

Thanks

it was about 0.018%.

The way it works is:

yeah, it looks like they used google translate...

Also the chinese are a wierd folk: They don't use our common digit notation, but use "w" aka 10000. So their rate is notated in 1.8 BTC/w pr 1.8BTC/10000 BTC.

Well, you get used to if you need to Wink

what I mean is that in YubiBiBao, I see
Deposit your sleeping coins. Earn daily profit. Withdrawal is unconstrained.  Details
and when I click "details" there is only a chniese text

21pilot

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:47:10 AM

10 Thousand Accrual(฿)

That means I get roughly 0.015 % interest per day?
Do I understand this correctly?

If this is the case why is anyone saying the interest is bigger than at bitfinex?
At bitfinex I currently get ~10x amount of that interest for my loans.
kanes

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:29:12 PM

anyone trying the service?
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:40:53 PM

anyone trying the service?
I just loged in, it doesn't even show the orderbook and is slow as hell
at least now there is margin to borrow

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:07:01 PM

so why is this page so slow?

and do we get a stop-loss soon? levergaed trading requires at least a stop-loss, better even more of the advanced order types

bladerunner99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:32:12 PM

bitvc webserver is down and I am not happy.  I tested it with 0.05 btc and I want out.  Of course your mileage may vary.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:37:36 PM

bitvc webserver is down and I am not happy.  I tested it with 0.05 btc and I want out.  Of course your mileage may vary.

it's not down...it´s just very very slow

WeMineCoins

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:28:00 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:03:49 PM by WeMineCoins

I tried it with 520+ LTC for a couple days had no issues but the site is still super beta so I'll be waiting to try with anymore funds till it's more polished. Back to bitfinex.

Update : Typo

The Technical Founder of WeMineCoins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: