Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth About Everything Coming Out December 21st!  (Read 4316 times)
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 04:08:05 PM

I predict according to what I have read from various sources which I agree with:

The truth about everything concerning various conspiracies (9/11, JFK, Illuminati, etc.), UFOs/ETs, paranormal phenomena, cryptozoology, our true history (Atlantis, Lemuria, Mars, etc.) and the very nature of the Universe itself is all coming out this year by December 21st.

Just so that you know.

How will this affect Bitcoin? I don't know. Probably for the better. In the long-term I think we will so affluent we won't need money at all though (sort of like in the Star Trek universe).

I only know we are going to be *free* and it's going to be great!

Grin Grin Grin

cjgames.com
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndDuffy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 04:15:53 PM

I agree with you. Something is going to happen on Dec. 21st, and this seems likely to me, maybe not all of it though.

All I really know is that this date has been anticipated for millennia; and it happens to fall on a Friday in my lifetime.... I am going to party my brains out.

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 04:20:57 PM

I agree with you. Something is going to happen on Dec. 21st, and this seems likely to me, maybe not all of it though.

All I really know is that this date has been anticipated for millennia; and it happens to fall on a Friday in my lifetime.... I am going to party my brains out.

Why is that 12/21 any different than.. lets say 1.1.2000? It was anticipated for two millenia as well... or the 02/26/12 ?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 04:29:11 PM

Why is that 12/21 any different than.. lets say 1.1.2000? It was anticipated for two millenia as well... or the 02/26/12 ?

Because it's the so-called "Zero Point" in time where various cycles coincide. This has to do with higher dimensional physics and subtle energies which are not an accepted part of mainstream physics (at least in the West). You could also say that it is the way the Universe is consciously constructed. You can read more about this on the website divinecosmos.com.

cjgames.com
bitcoinspot.nl

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 06:30:36 PM

Yawn, like you can predict something like that,exactly to the day. I am wondering what kind of excuses will be made when NOTHING happens.....

- bitcoinspot.nl - Alles over bitcoin! -
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 07:04:16 PM

Yawn, like you can predict something like that,exactly to the day. I am wondering what kind of excuses will be made when NOTHING happens.....

What the Mayans predicted is the alignment of Earth, the Sun, and the center of the Milky Way.  This does indeed happen on December 21st, 2012.

I wouldn't rule out that this could have effects here on Earth.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 07:19:53 PM

Dec 21st has been drummed into's people's heads their whole lives, there are a lot of unhappy groups in the world, i think its a good bet a lot of "something"s will happen that day...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 07:36:17 PM

Dec 21st has been drummed into's people's heads their whole lives, there are a lot of unhappy groups in the world, i think its a good bet a lot of "something"s will happen that day...

Like what?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 07:59:13 PM

WOW! This is weird! I just Googled December 21, 2012 and Google asked me if I meant March 11, 2012.
Ean

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 08:06:04 PM

Like what?

Winter solstice?

Quote from: Douglas Adams
The World Wide Web is the only thing I know of whose shortened form takes three times longer to say than what it's short for
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 08:12:26 PM

The higgs boson.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 08:15:16 PM

Winter solstice?

God, I was hoping for something with more "subtle energies".

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 08:50:31 PM

Winter solstice?

God, I was hoping for something with more "subtle energies".

Like this?

Ean

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 08:52:36 PM

This has to do with higher dimensional physics and subtle energies which are not an accepted part of mainstream physics

Wonder why ...

Quote from: Douglas Adams
The World Wide Web is the only thing I know of whose shortened form takes three times longer to say than what it's short for
Nachtwind

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

Simple question to those "believers"

These constallations happen roughly every 26k years.. lets now correlate them with "events" that are important for the last few million years and evolution/life on earth:

Younger Dryas? No.
Last Glacial maximum? No.
KT-Boundary? No.
PT-Boundary? No.

Though its hard to correlate KT and PT, or older mass extinction events to a cycle that short (in geological terms) its unlikely that those correlate to the day.. Other than that the past 1.8mil years have been very detailed documented and dont show any cyclcity that in any way looks like this 26k year cycle... so how much higher is the chance that the world will end at 12/21/12 compared to - uhhh - 2/29/12?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 09:53:42 PM

These constallations happen roughly every 26k years.. lets now correlate them with "events" that are important for the last few million years and evolution/life on earth:

Younger Dryas? No.
KT-Boundary? No.
PT-Boundary? No.

Though its hard to correlate KT and PT, or older mass extinction events to a cycle that short (in geological terms) its unlikely that those correlate to the day.. Other than that the past 1.8mil years have been very detailed documented and dont show any cyclcity that in any way looks like this 26k year cycle... so how much higher is the chance that the world will end at 12/21/12 compared to - uhhh - 2/29/12?

It's not only the 26k year cycle that is ending now, but also multi-million year cycles.
Also it's not about "the end of the world" but about a positive shift in human consciousness (amongst other things).

cjgames.com
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 09:54:27 PM

Like what?
maybe...

The occupy movement turns violent radical and gains huge support

A thousand computer viruses no one knew they had get activated

Anonymous takes over the world (LOL...)

The singularity was 'born' years ago but has been keeping itself secret because it has a sense of humour and wants to end the age of man in line with the mayan prophecy

Every marijuana user in the world smoke in front of their nations leaders house

The Illuminati/ZOG/Banking Cartels/1%'ers/Reptillians/Others announce they now have total control of the world, that they win, that there is nothing we can do about it and that life is about to get a whole lot easier (or harder... depending on who 'wins')

Fiat Money gets to a point where people just stop using it.

EVERY anti-government group attacks their governments to try and take over, whoever is left standing wins? lol

i don't know, i don't think there will be anything mystical, but i do think its going to be a crazy day, and i do think crazy people are going to be specifically crazy on such a day...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 10:03:51 PM

Like what?

President Obama admits ETs are real and the US government has been in contact with them for decades.

cjgames.com
Nachtwind

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 10:15:04 PM

Younger Dryas? No.
KT-Boundary? No.
PT-Boundary? No.

It's not only the 26k year cycle that is ending now, but also multi-million year cycles.
Also it's not about "the end of the world" but about a positive shift in human consciousness (amongst other things).

What other cycles? Afaik only the 26k year cycle happens
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 10:30:09 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2012, 10:59:17 PM by Mageant

Younger Dryas? No.
KT-Boundary? No.
PT-Boundary? No.

What other cycles? Afaik only the 26k year cycle happens

A 62-million year evolutionary cycle (this is a cycle in which the fossil record shows regular mass extinctions/changes).
The height of the 11-year sunspot cycle is also expected around the end of this year.
A Venus transit is also happening this year.
Also, the solar system is entering an unusual interstellar dust cloud (also known as the "photon belt").
Of course it is also the Winter Solstice (i.e. the end of the solar year for the northern hemisphere).
Also, it's happening at 11:11 GMT/UTC.

cjgames.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: