Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Angel Money  (Read 1044 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:02:42 PM

Just thought I would throw this out here since plenty of information and wisdom I have, is from the discussion and decimation of bitcoin and p2pcurrency here.  The teams are being assembled and the whitepaper is being written.  E=MC2 just lets skip the physics of it all and make the world a bunch of money at the same time.  PM me if you are serious about getting on the convertible issuance phase of this.  Will need due diligence and a non compete/non disclosure signed.

Cheers

V. Leroy Brown

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reav3R

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:04:58 PM

Was that in English? 'cuz I ain't getting wtf you're talking about.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:09:32 PM

Certainly not extortion as you seem to enjoy. I hear certain places in the world that don't speak english have great regard and respect for that practice!  Good Luck! 
Reav3R

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

Certainly not extortion as you seem to enjoy. I hear certain places in the world that don't speak english have great regard and respect for that practice!  Good Luck!  

The proper word is scam, you should learn English first before making threads like this. I don't get a SINGLE word of what you're trying to say, it's all a meaningless word salad. You got Autism or something bro?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:29:13 PM

Certainly not extortion as you seem to enjoy. I hear certain places in the world that don't speak english have great regard and respect for that practice!  Good Luck!  

The proper word is scam, you should learn English first before making threads like this. I don't get a SINGLE word of what you're trying to say, it's all a meaningless word salad. You got Autism or something bro?
I would be happy to talk to a qualified medical professional about my mental health, but sorry I just don't see you as being qualified.  Although you do raise a good point.  This post is completely meant to be somewhat vague and nonspecific as I have a meeting with a couple different attorneys this week.  Soon as I find some guidance there, I will know my limits on elaboration and the like. 

Cheers!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:20:47 PM

Why do you enjoy  being a self proclaimed scammer?  Are you just trolling for attention
or is there some other emotional payoff?

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

For the basic English speakers he has a plan he's just not sure what it is yet. I'm going to keep an eye on this one. Anyone that gives my brain a work out on here is most defiantly worth listening to.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

maybe wait till after you talk to attorneys to make this post?

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:24:38 AM

maybe wait till after you talk to attorneys to make this post?

Yes the idea was so profound and exhilerating, I do admit that I have jumped the gun somewhat with posting immediately the morning after staying up the whole night rough drafting it out after a eye opening meeting with an engineer friend of mine with over a 30 year career.  I must say if you do forgive me for that please feel free to follow me on twitter and of course here after the Thursday meeting, I will have a much better sense of how to open dialogue with the serious ones here that are interested in staking the development of a truly inspired concept.  @vleroybrown

P.S.  www.coin.estate. Working hard towards another slamdunk here.  I am sure when we go live its gonna be a hard decision between some real good investment opportunities.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:18:33 AM

Yes the idea was so profound and exhilerating, I do admit that I have jumped the gun somewhat with posting immediately the morning after staying up the whole night rough drafting it out after a eye opening meeting with an engineer friend of mine with over a 30 year career.  I must say if you do forgive me for that please feel free to follow me on twitter and of course here after the Thursday meeting, I will have a much better sense of how to open dialogue with the serious ones here that are interested in staking the development of a truly inspired concept.  @vleroybrown

Please refrain from such statements. You have no idea (or you do?) how many scammers already used these lines.

"I am so excited! I've met with the aliens, with Presley, with the Pope, with God himself!"

"Ok, what's your idea?"

"err.... wait please, but I would like some coins just in case"

Huh

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:16:17 PM

Yes the idea was so profound and exhilerating, I do admit that I have jumped the gun somewhat with posting immediately the morning after staying up the whole night rough drafting it out after a eye opening meeting with an engineer friend of mine with over a 30 year career.  I must say if you do forgive me for that please feel free to follow me on twitter and of course here after the Thursday meeting, I will have a much better sense of how to open dialogue with the serious ones here that are interested in staking the development of a truly inspired concept.  @vleroybrown

Please refrain from such statements. You have no idea (or you do?) how many scammers already used these lines.

"I am so excited! I've met with the aliens, with Presley, with the Pope, with God himself!"

"Ok, what's your idea?"

"err.... wait please, but I would like some coins just in case"

Huh

Haha. I call that derp inception.  Boooooommm
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:25:41 AM

I don't understand what you need?
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:58:52 AM

Since I think the OP doesn't seem to be sure about what he wants,I'll ask you the following questions so that we can understand what you're asking for.Also I think it's really time someone around here asked questions to the OP:
1.Are you looking for a loan here?
b.If you are,how much do you want?
c.How long do you want it for?
d.How will you pay this loan back? Do you have a plan (as some lenders will ask what the purpose for the loan is before lending)?
e.Do you have any collateral items to offer a lender (in case you default on the loan for any reason)?

2.If you're not here looking for a loan,are you looking for a donation to finance your project (if that's the case you should post in a different section of this forum,not in the lending section)?
3.If you're not asking for donations or a loan,are you looking for someone to invest money into your project?As this is a different from asking for loans and donations.

I hope my questions help you in some way Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:20:17 AM

I move into my attorneys office next week.. We will have guidance very soon.  http://www.elderlawanswers.com/elder-law-attorneys/D.-Stephens/attId/8641/locId/1036
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: