Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solidcoin Spending trusted Nodes  (Read 3550 times)
maxcarjuzaa (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 12:55:15 AM

Source: http://www.solidtools.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:20:25 AM

Not possible.  We have his word those coins cannot be spent!

I wonder if the DDOS mitigation costs are taking their toll?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:23:52 AM

It looks like he's moving the funds around from multiple addresses and randomly removing small amounts from them periodically...  So from sTcMHFiviET9ZSNBsMkNBwnfUsCMUX3Xo8 and sR24466tcHbW7yhsU5TpQst5H6Kw8vDNSj 66560 have been spent.  I guess maybe this is the so-called laundry service, and it only works for CoinHunter.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:26:18 AM

Convenient that, isn't it.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:56:40 AM

Not possible.  We have his word those coins cannot be spent!

Words. I prefer math.  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:40:57 AM

so nobody posted this yet on their forums?  Grin

CoinHunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:47:03 AM

Before you "Jump to conclusions" (reminds me of Office Space joke) you should understand how the trust node system works.

http://www.solidtools.net/transaction.php?hash=c244272abd805aa0d1cd2498d6ec0b0be17d391706a1cb4584931fb7b88f74af

This is a recent trust transaction in a trust block. You can see there is one IN and one OUT. The "in" is the account with more than a million in it to prove it can sign blocks, the "out" is also the same account, but you can see that it has less SC in the out. This is because it loses 5% of a user block to sign the block. It's a part of the algorithm designed to eventually kill each trust account as they drop below the "1 million" barrier.

What "can't be spent" means is someone with a trust account, ie one of those 1.2 million amounts can't go to their client and "send it" on the network. They can lose 5% of a block by signing blocks but they can't try to send funds on the network to try to "cash out". Hope that clears up the "conspiracy". Every SolidCoin client ensures those trust accounts can't be sent on the network or put into the blockchain outside the special signing blocks, you can check this in transaction.cpp and block.cpp of the source code :-

http://downloads.solidcoin.info/solidcoin-source-2041.zip

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:57:29 AM

Back tracking again I see....

You've been say "Undependable" ad nauseum and now suddenly it's with conditions.... trying to dance around the fact they are spendable with some technical bullshit.

The conditions are, you can spend them anytime you like but no one else.

I appreciate the ammo, I will bury you with this.

~BCX~

It's not my fault SolidCoin is "over your head" when it comes to understanding it. It's obviously more complicated than Bitcoin and few people understand how Bitcoin works... but the source code is there, hire a C++ programmer if it bothers you that much to know the truth. Put your faith in the SolidCoin developers if you don't know C++, they are experienced C++ developers and also now some of the most experienced cryptocurrency developers going around.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:02:56 AM

Before you "Jump to conclusions" (reminds me of Office Space joke) you should understand how the trust node system works.

http://www.solidtools.net/transaction.php?hash=c244272abd805aa0d1cd2498d6ec0b0be17d391706a1cb4584931fb7b88f74af

This is a recent trust transaction in a trust block. You can see there is one IN and one OUT. The "in" is the account with more than a million in it to prove it can sign blocks, the "out" is also the same account, but you can see that it has less SC in the out. This is because it loses 5% of a user block to sign the block. It's a part of the algorithm designed to eventually kill each trust account as they drop below the "1 million" barrier.

What "can't be spent" means is someone with a trust account, ie one of those 1.2 million amounts can't go to their client and "send it" on the network. They can lose 5% of a block by signing blocks but they can't try to send funds on the network to try to "cash out". Hope that clears up the "conspiracy". Every SolidCoin client ensures those trust accounts can't be sent on the network or put into the blockchain outside the special signing blocks, you can check this in transaction.cpp and block.cpp of the source code :-

http://downloads.solidcoin.info/solidcoin-source-2041.zip

so is it spendable by YOU or not?

stop flipflopping around.

You've been say "Undependable" ad nauseum and now suddenly it's with conditions.... trying to dance around the fact they are spendable with some technical bullshit.

~BCX~

It's not my fault SolidCoin is "over your head" when it comes to understanding it. It's obviously more complicated than Bitcoin and few people understand how Bitcoin works... but the source code is there, hire a C++ programmer if it bothers you that much to know the truth. Put your faith in the SolidCoin developers if you don't know C++, they are experienced C++ developers and also now some of the most experienced cryptocurrency developers going around.
faith?

faith is ignorance.
especially when you know they like to modify things around suddenly.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 03:10:00 AM

Hey Mr. Businessman - use my currency but don't ask me how it works, cause you are way too stupid.  Love it!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:12:53 AM

The only flipflop here is the power in your head to understand a simple thing.

Trust accounts are used to sign trust blocks. To sign a trust block they need to lose 5% of the value of the last block, this ensures they will eventually die instead of being around forever to sign blocks. That is the only transaction they can be used in. Check the source code.

faith is ignorance.

Yes faith is ignorance, not everyone can understand how SolidCoin works. Not everyone can understand how Bitcoin works and SC is even more involved than that. If you can't understand it you must rely on experts, have faith, yes.

I'm sure you don't know how a CPU works at the gate level but you are using one to chat to me now. You have faith in Intel/AMD/ARM/whatever.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:18:09 AM

~BCX~

Haha!  That's the best post you've ever made Cheesy

Haha, oh man, my sides actually hurt Cheesy

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:28:08 AM

Hey Mr. Businessman - use my currency but don't ask me how it works, cause you are way too stupid.  Love it!

Bitcoinexpress isn't a businessman and he is also trolling. Obviously SolidCoin is over his head and he continues to try to pass off his misunderstandings as fact. Anyone that truthfully wants to learn more can PM me, like people have been and they find out more. We also have a great website, forum, and IRC channel where people can begin to educate themselves if they want.

It's foolish to believe everyone in the world can understand how SolidCoin works at every level. Any programmer who has read SolidCoin source can look at most comments in a thread like this and they would literally be cringing. The only people embarrassing themselves here are the ones who pretend to know what they are talking about when they aren't programmers and don't understand how SolidCoin works. Don't pretend to know and you won't be criticized for spreading FUD.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:30:33 AM

The only flipflop here is the power in your head to understand a simple thing.

Trust accounts are used to sign trust blocks. To sign a trust block they need to lose 5% of the value of the last block, this ensures they will eventually die instead of being around forever to sign blocks. That is the only transaction they can be used in. Check the source code.

faith is ignorance.

Yes faith is ignorance, not everyone can understand how SolidCoin works. Not everyone can understand how Bitcoin works and SC is even more involved than that. If you can't understand it you must rely on experts, have faith, yes.

I'm sure you don't know how a CPU works at the gate level but you are using one to chat to me now. You have faith in Intel/AMD/ARM/whatever.
no i don't have faith whatsoever.

i have reasonable expectations and evidence of bitcoin. do i have faith on it? nope. do i give a fuck if it fails? nope.
...okay, fine, maybe a little bit.

i have reasonable expectations and evidence of understanding how the cpu works, not in gate level, but not blind faith, like you expected your followers to do.

remember when you said that the nodes won't be spendable?
why should people have faith in you when you change things around whatever you wish? because they're stupid and don't know better?

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:38:58 AM

i have reasonable expectations and evidence of bitcoin. do i have faith on it? nope. do i give a fuck if it fails? nope.

i have reasonable expectations and evidence of understanding how the cpu works, not in gate level, but not blind faith, like you expected your followers to do.

why should people have faith in you when you change things around whatever you wish? because they're stupid and don't know better?

The source code for SolidCoin is available. You don't need faith, just an education. If you have any more questions pm me.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:13:25 AM

The source code for SolidCoin is available. You don't need faith, just an education. If you have any more questions pm me.
then why did you say it's unspendable?

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:21:06 AM

Because they are unspendable, within the context of what "Spending" is. Signing a trust block and losing 5% value isn't "Spending" , it's a special transaction for trust nodes to ensure they eventually die.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:31:14 AM

Because they are unspendable, within the context of what "Spending" is. Signing a trust block and losing 5% value isn't "Spending" , it's a special transaction for trust nodes to ensure I profit from others gullibility.

Spending? You meant spending not spending. Spending is when you spend, not spend like spending spenders spend. That spending isn't the sort of spending you meant when you said un-spendable. Right?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:35:03 AM

Because they are unspendable, within the context of what "Spending" is. Signing a trust block and losing 5% value isn't "Spending" , it's a special transaction for trust nodes to ensure they eventually die.
the fuck?

so where did that 5% go?

your wallet? exchange? blackhole?

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 04:59:05 AM

the fuck?

so where did that 5% go?

your wallet? exchange? blackhole?

Essentially no where, but you can look at it like a "fee" that goes to the generate (ie CPF).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: