Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMarket.eu Not Listed on BitcoinCharts.com  (Read 1329 times)
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:22:11 AM

I see that BitMarket.eu is not listed on BitcoinCharts.com any more. Does anybody know why?

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:55:16 AM

Maybe because they only do something like 4 transactions per day? (based on their own stats)
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:05:54 AM

There are a few other BTC/USD exchanges listed on BitcoinCharts.com with less volume. I don't think that's the reason. In fact, when they were listed on BitcoinCharts.com I did some trades which were not reflected in the volume shown on BitcoinCharts.com. It could be a technical issue.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
shtylman

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 03:57:05 AM

Have you emailed them to ask why? They may not realize that usually all it takes to get listed is to ask the bitcoincharts people. I have found them to be quite open to adding new exchanges.
Serenata

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 06:46:47 AM

I have registered in bitmarket.eu a week ago. Up to now, I have sent twice the verification of my account, but no answer whatsoever. I guess the service is dead...

BitcoinX.gr - To ελληνικό στέκι τoυ Bitcoin

My GPG Key
M4v3R

Activity: 607
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 08:02:26 AM

It's not dead, but we are struggling to find time to answer all support emails. There are many, and to be honest, it's a painfully slow job to answer all these. Please send me a PM with your request and I'll fulfill it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: