Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AmazoniaCoin|Scrypt POW|Get your Free T-shirt NOW!!! Launched JUST NOW!!!  (Read 25371 times)
(O_O;)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:09:13 AM

save the forest with a scrypt pow coin.okay i get it. Roll Eyes
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:47:06 PM

We are making no money out of this. This is purely a test coin and we thought we could give all proceeds to charity. As stated before by Robinho we have only chosen scrypt because we can't work out how to change to X13 so if you or anyone can spare our dev Mongle any of your time we would appreciate it.

ShitCoins-B-Gone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:58:20 AM

We are making no money out of this. This is purely a test coin and we thought we could give all proceeds to charity. As stated before by Robinho we have only chosen scrypt because we can't work out how to change to X13 so if you or anyone can spare our dev Mongle any of your time we would appreciate it.

Shitcoins... Just like herpes but not as much fun to catch.

If you can't even work out how to code a copy/paste coin, and you are so lost that you have to come onto your own thread and beg for others to finish the work for you, do you really think you are the right people for this job?

A free piece of good advice kids. Remove the announcement, turn off the computer and go get a bucket of butter flavored Crisco and have a happy slap party with yourselves. You will feel better after you do it, and you won't have a lot of angry people looking to make ornaments out of you after you steal all of their money.
robinho1983 (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

we are still going ahead with the coin launch on friday 1900 GMT we hope that you all can support us.
we have decided to do this for a very good reason so any trees saved will be a great benefit to the whole world.

if you would like a t shirt to show your support follow the instructions on the OP and we will get the t shirt to you in 14 working days.
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:26:00 PM

i'd like to announce that our first charity has got back to us and a interested in being selected the charity that we will make the donations to.

Amazon Watch is the one that is interested so far.

Atossa sent me your message. I think this sounds like a great idea and we'd be very happy to participate and promote it. Thanks for thinking of us.

Please let me know how we can help and if you would like to setup a call to discuss more.

Thanks again.

Paul

Paul Paz y Miño
Director of Outreach & Online Strategy
AmazonWatch

This was from our PRE ANN page we are doing this for a charity. i have emailed several charities but only the one above and below have replied so far.

second response from potential charity.

Dear Amazoniacoin team,

Thank you for your email, and thank you very much for considering The Nature Conservancy.  We always appreciate your financial support and your enthusiasm for protecting the environment.  It is supporters like you that enable us to make a world a better place for future generations.

We do receive a high number of requests for sponsorship, affiliation programs, and partnerships.  We will review your request to determine if it fits with our overall goals of creating national partnerships that raise public awareness and provide meaningful support for conservation.  We will be in touch with you if we need additional information or to pursue this opportunity.

Thank you again for writing, and for your generous offer. If we may be of further assistance we can always be reached via email at member@tnc.org.

Sincerely,

Roxxanne

The Nature Conservancy

Member Care Team
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:27:38 PM

Every tree you save I'll cut down three just for shits and giggles  Kiss

jshow5555

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

The Amazon rainforest is a special and precious environment, which is home to an astonishing 1 in 10 of all the species on Earth. It's unique and irreplaceable.
But it's also in trouble. Every minute an area the size of three football pitches is destroyed.
You can make a difference. Help us save 10 million trees!

Worthy cause. I am interested in any developments.

Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

lets see if this coin can survive in this ASIC-Scrypt things
cause when i see that this coin change from x13 to scrypt
it will be hard for GPU miner and the other miner (CPU) too  Undecided

well, good luck for ya
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

The Amazon rainforest is a special and precious environment, which is home to an astonishing 1 in 10 of all the species on Earth. It's unique and irreplaceable.
But it's also in trouble. Every minute an area the size of three football pitches is destroyed.

thanks for your interest we will be trying to get some bounties together before the release on friday.
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:45:34 PM

well, good luck for ya

we have tried and tried to get the X13 to work but we cant get the coin to work so have reluctantly chosen scrypt as i hate the ASIC miners out there. our future projects will be x13 as our coder is still working on it and thinks he will manage to get the future coins to work with a few more weeks of playing around.
JOAC

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:53:19 PM

Cool T-Shirt, Great Idea....I love the Back of the Shirt!!!!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:57:57 AM

Good idea for a coin, I'll point some of my ASICs towards it at launch. Solar PV powered so not quite so bad for the environment ;-)
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:29:31 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 10:54:44 PM by asemov

AMZ.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-Registration opened! Configure your miners and workers Smiley

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Just safer for your hashing power Wink
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:43:36 AM

well, good luck for ya

we have tried and tried to get the X13 to work but we cant get the coin to work so have reluctantly chosen scrypt as i hate the ASIC miners out there. our future projects will be x13 as our coder is still working on it and thinks he will manage to get the future coins to work with a few more weeks of playing around.

This caught my attention, you guys already have more coin releases in the works?  Sounds like plans to do multiple pump n dump coins to me!  How can you possibly manage several or more coins that you hope will succeed?

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:49:46 AM

Sounds interesting.
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:30:58 AM

well, good luck for ya

This caught my attention, you guys already have more coin releases in the works?  Sounds like plans to do multiple pump n dump coins to me!  How can you possibly manage several or more coins that you hope will succeed?

we plan on doing coins in the future for other charities but they wont be released one straight after another, we have been working pretty hard with our full time jobs to get this released tomorrow so i cant see us releasing other coins until we get x13 cracked atleast.

see how this goes then make your mind up.
i havent contactede any exchanges yet as i dont want it to be a pump and dump.
cheozuka

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:23:47 PM

Is there a windows wallet yet?
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

Yes, are wallets ready yet?
jeroentie

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:01:34 PM

I don't understand their believe exactly. How can you save trees by using so much electricity of mining.  All factories  who make the electricity just have to make more CO2 for our miners?Huh?? CO2 >kills our planet 

M.Jcoin [Giveaway] M8RwbjenuDFAh6RJDisTcuTu2gUJ9dkops
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

I don't understand their believe exactly. How can you save trees by using so much electricity of mining.  All factories  who make the electricity just have to make more CO2 for our miners?Huh?? CO2 >kills our planet 

thats why with donations we can send the btc to the charity they can exchage it for money to they preserve the rainforest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: