Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AmazoniaCoin|Scrypt POW|Get your Free T-shirt NOW!!! Launched JUST NOW!!!  (Read 25370 times)
robinho1983 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:22:52 PM

So,
What's the exact time of launch ?

1900BST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:28:55 PM

lets see if this coin can survive in this ASIC-Scrypt things
cause when i see that this coin change from x13 to scrypt
it will be hard for GPU miner and the other miner (CPU) too  Undecided

well, good luck for ya

we have tried and tried to get the X13 to work but we cant get the coin to work so have reluctantly chosen scrypt as i hate the ASIC miners out there. our future projects will be x13 as our coder is still working on it and thinks he will manage to get the future coins to work with a few more weeks of playing around.

As another poster said. Until this post I was interested at least pointing a small asic or 2 your way, but if you plan on releasing more coins sounds like a pump and dump scam. Also donate .05 bitcoin for a tee shirt. That's what $30 a tee shirt. Not so free. I think I can donate directly to established not for profits and know for sure the money goes where it is supposed to. Make it that I can buy a tee shirt with your coin, again as another person also said, I'll mine some to get one.
I do hope your project goes better than it sounds like it is. I do agree that the rainforests are extremely important for our future. I'll stop by the thread a couple more times before launch and see if anything has improved.
Have a good day everyone.

i agree. the donation will go to the charity but the problem atm is that the charities dont accept btc atm so im try to get them to understand how it works and then announce which charity gets the donations and there will be proof of the donation made. the other coins are not coming every week like other scam coins do we all work full time and thought that this could be a worthy thing to do. just like h2ocoin will will provide the tx id once the donations have been made.
cryptoday.info

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:16:12 PM

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected
pre-registration open now!
JoostB

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:06:28 PM

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected
pre-registration open now!

Sorry, but I can't register, I get constantly 'token expired'. Tried different browsers to no avail. Cookies are enabled.
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Yes, are wallets ready yet?

why do you people continually ask for wallets before the coin is launched?

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

If you are from England and not from Brazil, how will you save Amazonia motherfucker scammer?

because we transfer the btc over to one of the charities we have selected. brazil isnt saving the rainforest the rest of the world needs to. dumb ass!

LOL LOL LOL
which charities you select?

forests are not that clean the air, are the seaweed that do this, retarded.

Brazil is a free country, democratic and do what it wants with its territory.
go suck the balls and the horns of your prince, scammer

LOL LOL LOL

robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

If you are from England and not from Brazil, how will you save Amazonia motherfucker scammer?

because we transfer the btc over to one of the charities we have selected. brazil isnt saving the rainforest the rest of the world needs to. dumb ass!

LOL LOL LOL
which charities you select?

forests are not that clean the air, are the seaweed that do this, retarded.

Brazil is a free country, democratic and do what it wants with its territory.
go suck the balls and the horns of your prince, scammer

LOL LOL LOL

read the feed you lazy ****
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:00:52 PM

well, good luck for ya

we have tried and tried to get the X13 to work but we cant get the coin to work so have reluctantly chosen scrypt as i hate the ASIC miners out there. our future projects will be x13 as our coder is still working on it and thinks he will manage to get the future coins to work with a few more weeks of playing around.

As another poster said. Until this post I was interested at least pointing a small asic or 2 your way, but if you plan on releasing more coins sounds like a pump and dump scam. Also donate .05 bitcoin for a tee shirt. That's what $30 a tee shirt. Not so free. I think I can donate directly to established not for profits and know for sure the money goes where it is supposed to. Make it that I can buy a tee shirt with your coin, again as another person also said, I'll mine some to get one.
I do hope your project goes better than it sounds like it is. I do agree that the rainforests are extremely important for our future. I'll stop by the thread a couple more times before launch and see if anything has improved.

I agree. the donation will go to the charity but the problem atm is that the charities dont accept btc atm so im try to get them to understand how it works and then announce which charity gets the donations and there will be proof of the donation made. the other coins are not coming every week like other scam coins do we all work full time and thought that this could be a worthy thing to do. just like h2ocoin will will provide the tx id once the donations have been made.

I also think it is a worthy cause, but again promote your coin and not try and get btc form people. Once your coin hits an exchange if the charities still don't accept crypto, exchange for a donation to them. If you are looking, even over time, to release more coins for different causes. Why not just make one coin and let coin holders decide what causes are most important to them? Coin holders could vote for their favorite charity with your coin. The winning charity each month gets the converted value sent to them. Oh and maybe do a 1:1 donation match with your premine too? So both coin holders and dev are putting in to the effort. Just some ideas.

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

Regardless of the impact on the oxygen and co2 cycles, the Amazon basin is much more import in climate regulation, as well as ecological diversity. It's an area 2/3 the size of North America, being destroyed on a daily basis for short term monetary gain.
james42

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:44:53 PM

why do you people continually ask for wallets before the coin is launched?

Because it would be nice to be able to get it configure for solo mining before launch.
robinho1983 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:56:19 PM

well, good luck for ya

I agree. the donation will go to the charity but the problem atm is that the charities dont accept btc atm so im try to get them to understand how it works and then announce which charity gets the donations and there will be proof of the donation made. the other coins are not coming every week like other scam coins do we all work full time and thought that this could be a worthy thing to do. just like h2ocoin will will provide the tx id once the donations have been made.

I also think it is a worthy cause, but again promote your coin and not try and get btc form people. Once your coin hits an exchange if the charities still don't accept crypto, exchange for a donation to them. If you are looking, even over time, to release more coins for different causes. Why not just make one coin and let coin holders decide what causes are most important to them? Coin holders could vote for their favorite charity with your coin. The winning charity each month gets the converted value sent to them. Oh and maybe do a 1:1 donation match with your premine too? So both coin holders and dev are putting in to the effort. Just some ideas.

The charities so far are amazonwatch and The Nature Conservancy. And we will put it to a vote if both or other charities say they will accept btc as payments.
james42

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

If they won't take BTC then yes exchange to FIAT, even with conversion losses it is still better than nothing.
JoostB

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:50:25 PM

AMZ.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-Registration opened! Configure your miners and workers Smiley

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Just safer for your hashing power Wink

Why are the payouts on your MJcoin pool not working? Can you take a look at this please!
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:01:03 PM

AMZ.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-Registration opened! Configure your miners and workers Smiley

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Just safer for your hashing power Wink

Why are the payouts on your MJcoin pool not working? Can you take a look at this please!

Sure , I will Smiley
JoostB

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:01:36 PM

Thanks!
cisole

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:01:52 PM