Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ## 10 ASICMINER DIRECT SHARES - 7 DAY AUCTION ##  (Read 3315 times)
therustytrombone (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:39:34 AM

I received a private messaging asking whether I meant if the coins will be sent upon receipt of me sending the share transfer message, or upon friedcat's response.

Like previously discussed, the escrow will be released when I send the share transfer message to friedcat, SebastianJu (escrow), and the winner.

Thanks!
no,it's still high risk for the buyer. The bitcoins will be released after Friedcat's confirmation, that make the sense.

That's not the way the escrow is running on this auction.  If you do not agree please invalidate you bid and we can continue without you.  The winning bidder agrees that the coins will be released upon me sending the share transfer e-mail to the escrow and friedcat.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:46:13 AM

Why are you so against a regular escrow deal?
willBTC

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:01:44 AM

I received a private messaging asking whether I meant if the coins will be sent upon receipt of me sending the share transfer message, or upon friedcat's response.

Like previously discussed, the escrow will be released when I send the share transfer message to friedcat, SebastianJu (escrow), and the winner.

Thanks!
no,it's still high risk for the buyer. The bitcoins will be released after Friedcat's confirmation, that make the sense.

That's not the way the escrow is running on this auction.  If you do not agree please invalidate you bid and we can continue without you.  The winning bidder agrees that the coins will be released upon me sending the share transfer e-mail to the escrow and friedcat.

Thanks
That's not the regular escrow works. So I invalid my auction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERTUBE
         The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far              Discover now!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:22:00 AM

LOL, no surprise that this guy backs out again
willBTC

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:52:42 AM

LOL, no surprise that this guy backs out again

please do not say this. I have done a lot of transfer through this site by escrow or not.
Pls check the auction rule now, it's not fair for buyers ,cause there is no dividend for the several months, only Friedcat can confirm the shares, sign the message is not working here.
Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERTUBE
         The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far              Discover now!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Why are you so against a regular escrow deal?

As I mentioned a few times earlier in the thread, I need funds pretty badly right now.  I was planning to keep this investment more long term (I've had it for over a year already), but this monetary issue is forcing me to sell.

Friedcat has been taking longer than normal to transfer shares (probably because of lack of dividends currently), so I can't have the coins locked up for an unknown amount of time when the reason for my auction is requirement of funds. 

Guys, if you really think I'm here to scam, I understand your hesitation to bid -- feel free not to.  Not really sure why I'd burn my forum account and a handle I've used on the internet since 1999 (yes it's connected to basically everything I use, real life things like FB, etc), for a little over grand, but hey this is bitcoin and I know how ripe the landscape is for scam  (After all I was a Labcoin investor, an Avalon Batch 3 purchaser, and a TORWallet user  Angry )

You want my phone number?  You want to skype?  You want my passport?  What would be satisfactory...? because I'm willing to do it.
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:04:27 AM

WillBTC has backed out due to the terms of the escrow, I'm glad I clarified my statement to make sure everyone understands (Thanks, SebastianJu).  Unfortunately I'm unable to edit the OP with the escrow details.

Due to Will's canceled bid, we'll resume the bidding at:

10@ .14
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:08:20 AM

I've sent friedcat a request to verify the shares allotted to your address are still sufficient in qty to complete the auction.  Assuming he responds, escrow is not needed.  A simple signed message from you to friedcat and this thread will be al he needs to transfer the shares.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

I would bid if you waited for fried cat to confirm your email prior to escrow release.  There is currently no way to confirm your address still has those shares as dividends have not been paid in some time.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

I've sent friedcat a request to verify the shares allotted to your address are still sufficient in qty to complete the auction.  Assuming he responds, escrow is not needed.  A simple signed message from you to friedcat and this thread will be al he needs to transfer the shares.

Thanks for that, hopefully he has the time to respond soon.
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:04:42 AM

With a tad over 12 hours remaining in the auction, the high bidder currently is:

The runner-up bids were:

Please read the entire thread before bidding if you haven't, this section of the forum doesn't allow OP edits (for good reason), so more details (escrow, etc.) are found within the thread.  If you need to contact me or would like to verify my identity, I use the same handle on AIM, Facebook, eBay.. you name it.  Thanks and happy bidding!
trilogy456

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:23:37 PM

With a tad over 12 hours remaining in the auction, the high bidder currently is:

The runner-up bids were:

Please read the entire thread before bidding if you haven't, this section of the forum doesn't allow OP edits (for good reason), so more details (escrow, etc.) are found within the thread.  If you need to contact me or would like to verify my identity, I use the same handle on AIM, Facebook, eBay.. you name it.  Thanks and happy bidding!
PM sent.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:22:42 PM

I forgot to mention that I'm also a rated trader on #bitcoin-otc using the same handle as here.  I can be found there, authenticated, and you can use gribble to check my feedback and WoT.

A little over 1 hour left!  Grin
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

I got a few PMs about time extension.  There will be no time extensions do to last minute bids.  The auction ends at 9:30 PM UTC/Forum time with the highest bid at that time, so have your bids in before that!
trilogy456

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

10@0.143

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:39:14 PM

Unfortunately, since the terms of the auction were:

Code:
Minimum increment per bid is: 0.01BTC

Your bid could not be accepted.

The winning bidder is:

10@ .14

What a bargain, watch what a little trust will get you!  Sending PM now.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:52:38 PM

First of all, there is no proof of this username being linked to that OTC, I have many many known attempts of others impersonating me. Second thing is the price is a bargain indeed but it is a fair tradeoff of how sketchy you acted in this auction. Some of us accepted the weight of the tradeoff and some did not. That is basically what this was all about.

Grats to you and the buyer. But I really suggested a better conduct, it will definitely get you a better price with a little bit of effort on your side.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

First of all, there is no proof of this username being linked to that OTC, I have many many known attempts of others impersonating me. Second thing is the price is a bargain indeed but it is a fair tradeoff of how sketchy you acted in this auction. Some of us accepted the weight of the tradeoff and some did not. That is basically what this was all about.

Grats to you and the buyer. But I really suggested a better conduct, it will definitely get you a better price with a little bit of effort on your side.

A potential bidder PM'd me and asked me if I was the same handle as the one on #bitcoin-otc, so I logged on there and authenticated myself with gribble.  What are you on about?
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:28:38 PM

Transaction completed and verified.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: