Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paranormal and weird unexplainable events  (Read 697 times)
mezmerizer9 (OP)

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:08:10 PM

Well as you can see, I'm interested in unexplainable events, myths and legends. So if you experienced any events like that or know any cool, scary or any myths and legends, please share them here. I have a few events that I've experienced and heard of, I would gladly share.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:12:27 AM

Well as you can see, I'm interested in unexplainable events, myths and legends. So if you experienced any events like that or know any cool, scary or any myths and legends, please share them here. I have a few events that I've experienced and heard of, I would gladly share.

saw this hot girl running down the road with he boobs bouncing left and right. and magically something exploded in my pants. cannot explain this mystery!!
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:47:51 AM

saw this hot girl running down the road with he boobs bouncing left and right. and magically something exploded in my pants. cannot explain this mystery!!
You sir just made my day!

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

My roommate hung himself. I remained living in the house afterwards.  Couple years later I started to date a girl.  She asked me what he looked like, and I asked her why she was asking.  She could see his reflection in the window standing in the living room.  She described exactly what he looked like. 

She had never seen a pic of him or anything.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:45:02 AM

My roommate hung himself. I remained living in the house afterwards.  Couple years later I started to date a girl.  She asked me what he looked like, and I asked her why she was asking.  She could see his reflection in the window standing in the living room.  She described exactly what he looked like. 

Okay, that IS fucking creepy Sad
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:12:51 AM

Okay, that IS fucking creepy Sad

You're telling me.  Over the 3 1/2 years I lived there after it happened, my friends and I saw/heard some weird shit.  Another time I had a few friends over and a female friend decided to crash in the spare bedroom, it used to be his.  She didn't know about what happened, nor did she know it used to be his room. It wasn't talked about a lot, especially around newer friends.  It would tend to creep people out.  Some would refuse to come in the house after they found out.

Anyways.  The next morning I asked how she slept.  She told me she slept alright but had a weird feeling that someone was watching her all night.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:37:25 AM

When I was at the beach in 2012 we were all tripping acid for the first or second time and a lamp on a table in the middle of the room spontaneously leaped off the table.

No one was around it but several people, including myself, saw it.  I was in the kitchen.

I once held back a small (smaller than the diameter of the moon) piece of a cloud from moving.  I asked my friends if they could see it and they did so I told them to try and they were also able to.

I saw a multidimensional (physical) alien, search for Alien disclosure and my personal encounter for more info.

I levitated my left arm, once consciously with the assistance of LSD.  Once with absolutely no chemical assistance, as I was waking.  I possibly levitated partially as I was waking this morning but I am not 100% if it was in the dream realm or physical, it did feel like it was the physical, though I don't know if I actually lifted from the ground or just lightened.

On two occasions I could see with my eyes closed.  I could see the energy of all the objects around me, clear enough to see how many fingers I was holding up and to navigate through my messy room.

I remote viewed on the same night that I saw with my eyes closed for the first time.  I went down the stairs of my house and could see objects pretty clearly - through the form of energy - but it was more vivid than seeing with my eyes closed, I could see the chairs and railing quite well.

My friend levitated the first time he did shrooms, sober girls that never did drugs saw it happen.  It was brief and accidental but nonetheless still occurred.

I met a guy who saw dead people, he told me a story when he saw a girl in a park.  The girl approached him, told him she was lost.  He offered her a ride and took her to where she lived.  He told her mom he didn't mean any disrespect, but did you have a daughter who died, because if you do, she's with me.  She broke into tears because she could feel it was true.

And that doesn't touch on all the crazy impossible shit I've done in dreams.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:52:24 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:52:49 PM by Vod

And that doesn't touch on all the crazy impossible shit I've done in dreams.

Imagine if you could do ONE crazy impossible thing in real life - not just post you did.

I can guarantee you one million dollars - when you will take me up on it?

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: