Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Needed... Will Pay 2% Fee.  (Read 704 times)
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 04:01:38 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 04:31:46 AM by grtthegreat

Hello friends, this is grtthegreat seeking escrow for doing a business. As I sell Microsoft keys and a person approached me that he wants to buy keys and wants to pay by webmoney and I accept only cryptocurrencies (BTC/LTC/DOGE/RINGO). And that's where I need some help. I want any Sr.MEMBER or HERO MEMBER to help me in escrowing. He will be paying you via WebMoney and you can send me that amount using BTC/LTC/DOGE. Please newbies and junior members don't spam in here saying you can do that. This help can be done only by Sr.Members and Hero Members with zero or positive trust. Negative Trust Sr & Hero members, sorry if I sound rude but I don't need your help.
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:43:45 AM

Well, why don't you ask Tomatocage, JohnK or escrow.ms?

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 06:56:19 AM

Okay, I will try doing so. Once, I contacted escrow.ms long back and he said he doesn't escrow digital goods.
naira4dollar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:32:33 PM

Okay, I will try doing so. Once, I contacted escrow.ms long back and he said he doesn't escrow digital goods.
contact Loureed or DannyHamilton.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

What you are describing isn't escrow at all, it sounds to me that you are trying to change WebMoney to BTC.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:01:03 PM

contact Loureed or DannyHamilton.

I don't escrow WebMoney.  I only escrow bitcoins.

Also, regarding the recommendation to contact John K., note that he has not been signed on to bitcointalk since May 18, and he hasn't posted anything in the forum since April 18.

You can try contacting Tomatocage or LouReed. I'm not certain if they are willing or able to convert WebMoney into bitcoins for you.

Your best option will probably be to get a WebMoney account for yourself, and then exchange WebMoney for bitcoins, litecoins or dogecoins once you have the WebMoney.  The next best option would be to convince your buyer to exchange his WebMoney for bitcoins, litecoins, or dogecoins and to then send you bitcoins for payment.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:15:00 PM

Also, regarding the recommendation to contact John K., note that he has not been signed on to bitcointalk since May 18, and he hasn't posted anything in the forum since April 18.

You can try contacting Tomatocage or LouReed. I'm not certain if they are willing or able to convert WebMoney into bitcoins for you.

Your best option will probably be to get a WebMoney account for yourself, and then exchange WebMoney for bitcoins, litecoins or dogecoins once you have the WebMoney.  The next best option would be to convince your buyer to exchange his WebMoney for bitcoins, litecoins, or dogecoins and to then send you bitcoins for payment.

Thanks Danny a lot for your advice. I will try contacting them soon. I don't have a WebMoney account and neither do I want to create one. So, I just contact them soon.
naira4dollar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

Thanks Danny a lot for your advice. I will try contacting them soon. I don't have a WebMoney account and neither do I want to create one. So, I just contact them soon.

When you have the WebMoney, you can talk to me. I'll exchange them to bitcoins for you. We can usse Danny or Tomatocage as escrow. PM me.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

When you have the WebMoney, you can talk to me. I'll exchange them to bitcoins for you. We can usse Danny or Tomatocage as escrow. PM me.

Sorry to sound rude, but I want only Senior or Hero members to do this trade and not Newbies.
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:33:29 PM

I'm not sure what your asking for is truly just an escrow. If the escrow is to convert the WebMoney into BTC for you then your best bet is to speak to someone in the Currency Exchange section of the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

Maybe someone in there would be willing to do this conversion\escrow for you.

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:40:58 PM

I'm not sure what your asking for is truly just an escrow. If the escrow is to convert the WebMoney into BTC for you then your best bet is to speak to someone in the Currency Exchange section of the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Maybe someone in there would be willing to do this conversion\escrow for you.

Actually, Cxboyminer posted that he would like to help me out and deleted the post immediately but I saw that, so sent him and Tomatocage a PM each. Any one of them may surely be helping me out.
justus

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:54:02 PM

Again contact escrow.ms, he once did escrow for digital goods for me. Contact him and mention about the 2% thing. He will help.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

I've always wanted to see how escrow works and I thought that there's no better way than volunteering my services as an escrow myself so I can understand the process better (as well as do a good deed and help people out).I'm hero member with all successful transactions (including many that took place before the trust system was in place here,eBay and many other sites).

I can accept the 2% fee as it sounds fair to me.You can keep me in mind for the future (also how to advertise my services as an escrow on here?) Smiley

Edit:Just read that the transaction will be done by web money which is something I don't have (I prefer BTC/LTC/DOGE escrow only as I have those setup).Good luck and have a nice evening Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: