Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not afraid of sharing bad ideas.  (Read 3812 times)
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 12:26:28 AM

I think most people don't have any problem with sharing bad ideas -- the real question is, do you care about humanity enough to share the good ones?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 12:30:09 AM

Matthew, I've rejected everything society has tried to shove down my throat; to say I am not self-aware is to say I rely on dogma. My philosophy is nearly set on anti-ideology. Look, you won't understand and it's fine.

You're smart. You're kind. You're special.

The fact you spent two paragraphs justifying your self-worth tells me all I need to know about you, Matt. Get some self-confidence. You don't have to prove squat to me.

Your narrowmindedness is a weakness Atlas. Your confidence is a good thing but you didn't even stop to think I enjoy talking? I can argue you to the grave. If that's what you "figured out" about me then good job!

Also, for me personally, I think the biggest argument against my lifestyle is having too much self-confidence. Why are we even talking if everything we say abouf the other is so supposedly glaringly wrong? I call for a rematch later on.

You don't seem to like me too much, Matthew. That's why the idea of you enjoying a conversation with me never came to mind.

Yes, let's talk later.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 12:31:32 AM

I think most people don't have any problem with sharing bad ideas -- the real question is, do you care about humanity enough to share the good ones?

Oooo deep.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:03:31 AM

Oooo deep.
TWSS

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:45:01 AM

I just realized talking with Atlas is like being the smartest kid in special ed..

At the end of it all, we're still retarded...

Why do we encourage this guy ?

If we stopped responding to his 3 thousand posts/threads a day, he would just go kill himself...

He craves constant attention, and is the biggest troll here.. Why fuel it ?

PS

You dont mind sharing bad ideas, because you have NO idea what a good idea is, until you ask everyone..

And guess what.. you still dont have any good ideas, your lazy..
Go figure out with your own sweat and tears what it takes to make a good idea happen.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:49:29 AM

Teflone, my friend, you have offered nothing but pure emotion when it comes to the quips you make about me. I expect more from you.

...and remember, we're all good friends here. There's no need to be combative.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 02:26:11 AM

I was open to sharing "bad" ideas when I first came to this forum. But after meeting some of the sociopaths here, I have realized that in this place it's better to just stay quite...

We've seen how you treat people who try to help you with your ideas.
Ahh I wonder who you are referring to...

I will tell you this much.

Part of the reason why it's hard to share ideas in this forum and then in return TAKE ADVICE, is because it's hard to distinguish who's here to be serious, and who's simply here to troll.

I can say that my conversations in more closed Bitcoin communities/circles, are alot more productive than my exchanges here. This place has become a "for fun" place for me, and I have stopped taking it seriously aside from a public point of communication.  

If BTC's were in the triple digits the trolls would turn into millionaires/merchants/scammers/.

Either way we would finally have an investment forum  Cheesy.

Right now (aside from a few people), no one cares..
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 02:36:40 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2012, 04:51:18 AM by teflone

Teflone, my friend, you have offered nothing but pure emotion when it comes to the quips you make about me. I expect more from you.

...and remember, we're all good friends here. There's no need to be combative.

Emotion, something of which you clearly lack..  let me talk to you in a language you understand,

Metaphysical zerosum culture government perception, perception pedantry nihilism perception zerosum zerosum metaphysical government.

Your emotionless constant posts are annoying, the meds dissagree with you child...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 04:23:58 AM

Your emotionless constant posts are annoying, the meds dissagree with you child...

Teflone, if I bribed you 1 BTC, would you consider removing the above sentence from your post?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:37:38 AM

Part of the reason why it's hard to share ideas in this forum and then in return TAKE ADVICE, is because it's hard to distinguish who's here to be serious, and who's simply here to troll.
Really? Stop trying to judge who is being serious or trolling, and instead judge the posts themselves. You can figure out which advice to follow on your own.

teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:53:01 AM

Teflone, if I bribed you 1 BTC, would you consider removing the above sentence from your post?

Blasphemy!

Now time to take my meds, was it 2 pills before lunch with food, or 4 pills after lunch, with booze ? The value of these pills is metaphysical..

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:05:25 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2012, 05:29:09 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Blasphemy!

Now time to take my meds, was it 2 pills before lunch with food, or 4 pills after lunch, with booze ? The value of these pills is metaphysical..

ROFLMAO!
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:07:06 AM

Blasphemy!

Just as long as it isn't Valium + Xanax + Alcohol, since that's what killed Whitney Houston.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:07:52 AM

Blasphemy!

Just as long as it isn't Valium + Xanax + Alcohol, since that's what killed Whitney Houston.

I thought it was Bobby Brown..   (and crack)  ?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:12:44 AM

Blasphemy!

I thought it was Bobby Brown..   (and crack)  ?

Nancy Grace said that somebody drown her. Pushed her under the water in the garden tub during a garden party.
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:19:43 AM

Nancy Grace said that somebody drown her. Pushed her under the water in the garden tub during a garden party.

Oh wow.. just googled that, what a crazy thing to speculate on...  Never heard that..

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:28:22 AM

Really? Stop trying to judge who is being serious or trolling, and instead judge the posts themselves. You can figure out which advice to follow on your own.

+1

Even trolling is sometimes called by another name: brainstorming  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:31:53 AM

Oh wow.. just googled that, what a crazy thing to speculate on...  Never heard that..

The crazy thing about that, teflone, is that she came up with that and was on the air live while the body was still wet and in the hotel room. Some say that Nancy's going off the deep end. I wonder if she's Boss's aunt.
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:37:23 AM

Oh wow.. just googled that, what a crazy thing to speculate on...  Never heard that..

The crazy thing about that, teflone, is that she came up with that and was on the air live while the body was still wet and in the hotel room. Some say that Nancy's going off the deep end. I wonder if she's Boss's aunt.

hahahhaa, ya..  I hear ya..  

Its amazing what people say in front of a public audience!  

Just like Atlas, blows my mind, so crazy it is, that you must stop and wonder the underlying motives.. then you think, maybes theres not.. then the awe sets in..  And you just cant understand how it could be real, someone like that?  

If that makes any sense.. lol

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:38:41 AM

Just like Atlas, blows my mind, so crazy it is, that you must stop and wonder the underlying motives.. then you think, maybes theres not.. then the awe sets in..  And you just cant understand how it could be real, someone like that?   If that makes any sense.. lol
It's called Life and the Hard Knocks Thereof. Get used to it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: