Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not afraid of sharing bad ideas.  (Read 3813 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:40:19 AM

Just like Atlas, blows my mind, so crazy it is, that you must stop and wonder the underlying motives.. then you think, maybes theres not.. then the awe sets in..  And you just cant understand how it could be real, someone like that?   If that makes any sense.. lol
It's called Life and the Hard Knocks Thereof. Get used to it.

I was more speaking of Atlas..

Hard knocks and life, he knows nothing about...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:44:36 AM

Just like Atlas, blows my mind, so crazy it is, that you must stop and wonder the underlying motives.. then you think, maybes theres not.. then the awe sets in..  And you just cant understand how it could be real, someone like that?   If that makes any sense.. lol

Unfortunately...

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:48:34 AM

Not sure if you're an authority on that...  Tongue  (i.e. how can you be sure enough to make a claim like that?)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:23:33 AM

Ahh I wonder who you are referring to...

I will tell you this much.

Part of the reason why it's hard to share ideas in this forum and then in return TAKE ADVICE, is because it's hard to distinguish who's here to be serious, and who's simply here to troll.

I can say that my conversations in more closed Bitcoin communities/circles, are alot more productive than my exchanges here. This place has become a "for fun" place for me, and I have stopped taking it seriously aside from a public point of communication.  

If BTC's were in the triple digits the trolls would turn into millionaires/merchants/scammers/.

Either way we would finally have an investment forum  Cheesy.

Right now (aside from a few people), no one cares..

I was referring to Jessy Kang.

And the forum is what you make of it.  If you spend your time deciding who is trolling and who isn't instead of evaluating the ideas at face value and accepting or dismissing them based on their merits, then yeah you aren't gonna get much out of it.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 09:14:31 AM

Emotion, something of which you clearly lack..  let me talk to you in a language you understand,

Metaphysical zerosum culture government perception, perception pedantry nihilism perception zerosum zerosum metaphysical government.

HAHAHAHAHA. Grin Let me help too.

Value incentive desire emotion human truth sound concept anyways herp derp assburgers
Primitive Caveman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 02:09:12 PM

Atlas, no one cares about ideas. Ideas are a dime a dozen- "Idea-guys" are even cheaper. Results are what people care about. You can have all the ideas in the world, but no one will give a shit until you actually build on an idea and create something. I have an idea that will revitalize the economic health of my home city. Does anyone care? No. Would people care if I did something to realize it? Yep. Even if the project fails in the end, the effort is better spent trying and failing than sitting at a computer regurgitating every thought that goes through your head.

No one likes failure. It sucks, a lot. But you know what sucks more? Sitting there at the end of the day, having accomplished nothing. Failure is preferable to inaction, which is what you are doing. You have talents. But you squander them, wasting your time here on this website and others instead of making use of them.

Hell, why do I even bother? You probably stopped reading half-way through the first sentence so you can try to shout over me.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 04:27:45 PM

Atlas, no one cares about ideas. Ideas are a dime a dozen- "Idea-guys" are even cheaper.

I actually haven't heard a lot of good ideas, even on this forum. Ideas may be a dime a dozen, but good ones, even if not followed through on, are still valuable, since someone else may take them up. I've certainly come across a lot of things I wouldn't even have thought of on my own, and am glad others were nice enough to toss them out. Also, Bitcoin, Namecoin, DIANNA, etc are all just a process of people throwing out ideas.
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:50:05 PM

Hell, why do I even bother? You probably stopped reading half-way through the first sentence so you can try to shout over me.

I am trying to remember when I have ever shouted over anyone. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I raised my voice.

Maybe when my dog marked the table? It just goes to show how much you guys know about me. For all I know, you might be imagining a Hispanic version of Bill O'Reilly.

Now, that's what you call entertainment.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:57:57 PM

I am trying to remember when I have ever shouted over anyone. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I raised my voice.

Maybe when my dog marked the table? It just goes to show how much you guys know about me. For all I know, you might be imagining a Hispanic version of Bill O'Reilly.

This one proves my post Rassah.. Im quite sure Atlas does not know hard knocks, or he would have better answer than his dog pissing on your coffee table..  Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:01:07 PM

This one proves my post Rassah.. Im quite sure Atlas does not know hard knocks, or he would have better answer than his dog pissing on your coffee table..  Smiley

Teflone, I know nothing. I am a stupid kid. Do you feel better now?

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:32:44 PM

Teflone is simply a case of low self-esteem. If he was what he espoused, he would have nothing or very little to say to me.

The sad fact is his happiness is dependent on the degradation of my character. Such is the case for many figures on this forum and beyond.

Now, as for the deeper reasons and story behind this, I rather leave that for another day. I see no benefit that can come from discussing them now.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:40:18 PM

The sad fact is

I see no benefit that can come from discussing them now.
Back and forth abandoned for lack of interest!

The sad fact is his happiness is dependent on the degradation of my character. Such is the case for many figures on this forum and beyond.

I think you mean to say it gives him joy. I doubt anyone's happiness is dependent on you in any shape or form. You're not that important.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:47:37 PM

Atlas, no one cares about ideas. Ideas are a dime a dozen- "Idea-guys" are even cheaper.

I actually haven't heard a lot of good ideas, even on this forum. Ideas may be a dime a dozen, but good ones, even if not followed through on, are still valuable, since someone else may take them up. I've certainly come across a lot of things I wouldn't even have thought of on my own, and am glad others were nice enough to toss them out. Also, Bitcoin, Namecoin, DIANNA, etc are all just a process of people throwing out ideas.

Folks, who've read my posts, can easily put me in this category, albeit I'm not on medication. Wait, what? I write my shit without the use of drugs.

Nevermind!

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:04:52 PM

Teflone is simply a case of low self-esteem. If he was what he espoused, he would have nothing or very little to say to me.

Now, as for the deeper reasons and story behind this, I rather leave that for another day. I see no benefit that can come, from discussing them now.

You give these people way more value than they are actually worth by replying to them, or to any replies of this nature. Just ignore their trolling and let your actions and words speak for themselves, as opposed to your excuses and defenses. If they say crap, you ignore them, and do things to prove them otherwise, only they will look stupid.

Regarding your OP, from someone who has had hundreds of bad ideas, and spent lot of time brainstorming to turn them into good ones, the only answer that anyone should have had was "I agree."
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:15:15 PM

Now, as for the deeper reasons and story behind this, I rather leave that for another day. I see no benefit that can come, from discussing them now.

You give these people way more value than they are actually worth by replying to them, or to any replies of this nature. Just ignore their trolling and let your actions and words speak for themselves, as opposed to your excuses and defenses. If they say crap, you ignore them, and do things to prove them otherwise, only they will look stupid.

Regarding your OP, from someone who has had hundreds of bad ideas, and spent lot of time brainstorming to turn them into good ones, the only answer that anyone should have had was "I agree."

I respectfully disagree, Rassah. I do value these people. I don't mind what they say to me. In fact, I just feel I am having a conversation with its usual benefits: I hope they could have something to gain from my statements and vice-versa.

This requires little effort on my part. Now, if I couldn't type as fast, I probably wouldn't reply.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:18:23 PM

I respectfully disagree, Rassah. I do value these people. I don't mind what they say to me. In fact, I just feel I am having a conversation with its usual benefits: I hope they could have something to gain from my statements and vice-versa.

This requires little effort on my part.

That's the problem; by their own statements they are making it perfectly clear that they don't wish to gain anything from you at all. Why give them anything if they don't value and don't want it? In the end all you're doing is making yourself look defensive for no reason.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:20:38 PM

This requires little effort on my part.

That's the problem; by their own statements they are making it perfectly clear that they don't wish to gain anything from you at all. Why give them anything if they don't value and don't want it? In the end all you're doing is making yourself look defensive for no reason.

Hm, well, what you say might be certain. Maybe my efforts are in vain but I have to say I do enjoy writing in any case.

I don't mind looking defensive. I am not hurting anybody. I still think its clear that I don't depend on any result in these affairs.

Anyways, I'll listen to you. I have work to do.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:32:10 PM

Hm, well, what you say might be certain. Maybe my efforts are in vain but I have to say I do enjoy writing in any case.

Not saying you should stop writing. I enjoy your posts and the debates they spark. Just saying ignore the trolls whose only contributions are personal attacks on you.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:45:29 PM

Not saying you should stop writing. I enjoy your posts and the debates they spark. Just saying ignore the trolls whose only contributions are personal attacks on you.

That's good advice, Rassah.
teflone

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:03:30 PM

Now, as for the deeper reasons and story behind this, I rather leave that for another day. I see no benefit that can come from discussing them now.

Atlas, I actually dont think you're stupid, I think you're lazy..

If you put half the amount of effort into ANYTHING that you put into preaching your warp immature thoughts here, you would be a regular success.  You must take a step back, and realize how ridiculous you look.

Its very clear to all of us, you need constant attention, and want everyone to validate your ideals, your ideas, and also to point out what "worth" it has without doing ANY of the work.. You're clearly the type that follows through with nothing, you have a million trivial things on the go, yet all are unfinished..    

You treat us all as your personal sounding board, yet you offer no value after the fact..  

You are an open book to most, if not all people here, your so called values are that of a person outside the establishment that we are all forced to be in, its clear you have not entered the establishment yet, I would simply say the proof of this is, as a young man, you have not held a simple menial job to better yourself. (On that note, Im sure you want nothing to do with the establishment, yet the fact remains, we are ALL forced to live in it)

We all have had to do it at some point..  

Its amazing how much people grow up, when they get a grasp at hard work and sweat, and the satisfaction of finishing a job.  

You're not in a position to "value" anything until then..   The old, saying, walk a mile in my shoes comes to mind..

You reek of a spoiled little child that hasnt had to work for anything, and has had everything catered to them on a silver platter the way you talk, whether you are or not.

We are all trying to wake you the fuck up..   Think about it..   This is one long intervention..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: