Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoring out signature... 2500 posts in a month... name price ??  (Read 625 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:19:11 AM

Currently enrolled in Primedice program because Stunna is the man!!!

however... anyone willing to pay $$$ for me to post.. lets say a minimum of 2500 posts in a month ?
and not bullshit posts either. I will assist people... and or at something comical, but NOT spam.
You can count every post..

name price for me to whore myself out... thought I'd never get to this level; however I do'nt like to buy BTC but papa needs some BTC Sad
If nothing decent I shall continue with Stunna and his excellent program.

Alternativly... accepting the same amount to NOT post in a month lol ??

but seriously.. seriously... mmmmkay

Will require half upfront due to alot of sig scam campaigns lately. I have good OTC rating so I aint going to run off with your BTC.

That is all.

Do not discuss in thread. Anyone interested... PM me please.

thanks

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:59:10 AM

I don't see how "something comical" can be constructive.

Forever strong.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:18:58 AM

I don't see how "something comical" can be constructive.

There are many subforums on this board.  Not every single one if focused on acquiring BTC.  After-all, the signature he and I have is for PrimeDice which is a recreational activity.  What better way to advertise that than to go into places where people go to unwind.

I post in the mining forums to help new mines, I post in the newbie section to warn or help them with their new endeavors, I post in the mining forum since I mined from 2011 onwards, I post in economy and trading since I still trade occasionally.  The point is to get that signature seen.  Otherwise you could just make you own thread and keep talking to yourself and nobody would even bother to scroll past the 1st or 2nd post.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:35:17 AM

I don't see how anyone is going to pay 50% upfront for such a large post volume
That's a lot of btc to upfront on trust

#yolo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:10:29 PM

@OP I suggest you lock the topic (also You said you don't want deals publicly post here) And Un-lock/bump/lock again daily to avoid the thread getting diverted with tons of no-offer posts -anyone interested can PM you anyway-.

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:16:20 PM

fair point...
smart fellow Smiley
I wont bump... you all no where to find me!!

but yeah lol i was sounding desperate. just dont want to buy bitcoins.. This isnt 2012!!!

@OP I suggest you lock the topic (also You said you don't want deals publicly post here) And Un-lock/bump/lock again daily to avoid the thread getting diverted with tons of no-offer posts -anyone interested can PM you anyway-.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: