Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eobot reviews  (Read 11401 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:47:59 AM

Never get roi from there, yes still paying last time I WD but the mining is useless. The site still paying now?
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:12:42 PM

I heard many bad things about eobot, from they are ponzi cloud mining, take most user profits, not profitable & other else
And their site looks like most scam site on internet Roll Eyes

What other sites do you know that look similar and may be copied from? Because I don't know any. In fact I find it quite unique when logged in. Well, couldn't say I registered on every single scam site so could have just missed them..
And I don't think they are going to run, collapse, etc. They have their own method - they just become from unprofitable to absolutely unprofitable with nearly 100% fees and continue on. But they are online for a long time and have features developed, it's quite interesting to look around there.. but careful, just don't invest Grin

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:59:12 PM

I don't like that you need to download something in order to "so called mining". Plus when i have scanned the download file it shows malicious file lol
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:52:49 AM

I invested some money for trial in eobot through paypal now they wont let me withdraw anything before 6 months. There profit is very low and expensive. I'll never go there again. Thanks

bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:13:18 AM

The thing I like most about them is their mining software.

That alone is a huge benefit to the crypto community..it's like an "opt in" botnet, and makes it stupidly easy for a complete noob novice to get involved with crypto mining.
I haven't had the code analysed or anything, however, positives on virustotal are almost guaranteed (guess they are false positives)

I think the fact they have been around for a few years is also a really positive indicator too.

They seem to be doing good things for the image of crypto IMO, let's hope that's true Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
satriaalambit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:42:31 PM

So the conclusion is eobot save and benefit for cloud mining or use their pool??? Grin Grin
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:43:46 PM

I tried their services in the past , it's the best  and most user friendly for the beginners , how ever as the current difficulty rises , you need a really good asic miner in order to make real profit , and one more thing , back in the days they use to give free cloud mining to the new registers , not sure if still exist
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:42:05 PM

I remembered it to be a trading bot as well.
I tried looking in the web archive to see how the website looked in the past.
Apparently it's owner excluded it from being archived....wonder what they're hiding..

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:09:19 PM

So the conclusion is eobot save and benefit for cloud mining or use their pool??? Grin Grin

Don't use they service. really, i have invested over $20 there, untill now i never get my ROI Undecided

I remembered it to be a trading bot as well.
I tried looking in the web archive to see how the website looked in the past.
Apparently it's owner *link hide*excluded it from being archived....wonder what they're hiding..

Please check your site which has been shared: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/ca65f92072fae19a01eefa24147d442a6b609f0b39b8f841628c4377f1e9f0a2/analysis/1444136821/
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 02:56:42 PM

I shared the web archive it's one of the most respected sites on the web. You can just Google "web archive" and check it for yourself

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
somidiA

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

Although it isn't limited to this, it is doubtful that the amount of mined per hour is constant.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:47 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 02:42:04 PM by maeusi

So as I am waiting for my mining equipment to arrive I have decided to check out as many pools as I can. watching the payouts closely. As I looked around I found  eobot It seems like a very nice start up pool for beginners. Ithas a very nice user friendly desktop, it has its own mining software that works with anything, including CPUS, It also has the ability to mine Cloud mining or buy it, either way you keep what you buy or mine and add it to whatever equipment you are using. I made a page on my website to illustrate my steps I have been using http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland then go to the mining area please. the other stuff is my referrals and advertisements. The important things about Eobot is on the mining page.

I set this site up to show people, even the ones in here who do not agree and say its "Useless", you can actually get into bitcoins with NO money invested, and by doing those "useless" faucets you can grow and get into bitcoins. I had so many people asking me about it I looked into it myself, and I am growing, slowly but free of charge:)

The real question is how many others use this Eobot pool. Is anyone really successful here with bigger and better mining equipment.
I did not mine with my hardware there, but was lucky, that several users pointed theirs to my account. You could ask them to do so in english chat for your account with same hardware, you own. So you could calculate profits yourself, while the hardware is popping up at your account..Or you try yourself. You will see all relevant datas and mining results. Withdraws are still working proper and when there was a problem, that didn't resolve itself, I got refund on same day (BCN sometimes are having issues). Before withdraw, you should also pay attention to status page of eobot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: