Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about forum moderation  (Read 3230 times)
restless (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:42:39 AM

This is stupid, you would have an alt coin section if you had more traffic, each foreign section has to have enough people that it matters to add the section. At 0.17 posts per day, Theymos probably wouldn't consider adding an alt coin section. Also, translating alt coin announcement threads into other languages will get deleted 90% of the time, the exception for the most part is country coins.

Anyone trying to say Bitcointalk hates Bulgarians is a complete moron.
Then why Bulgarians can't translate, but Romanians can?
I still wait to read an answer
As a member of EU I have equal rights... but not on this forum
Why Chech thread is not moderated in same way?
Double standards.

Bulgarian translates text. SPAM
Romanian translates its ok.
Now. Tell me this is not segragation
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ethnic+segregation

Noun   1.   racial segregation - segregation by race
petty apartheid - racial segregation enforced primarily in public transportation and hotels and restaurants and other public places
separatism, segregation - a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups

I feel like living again before Berlin Wall was brought down

Too bad many of moderators are too young , they could perfectly fit into Ceaușescu's Securitate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
restless (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:54:07 AM

The burden of proof lies upon you, not me. I don't need to answer any of those questions.

I actually did take the liberty to gather a bit of information though!

This year, there's only been 53 posts in the Bulgarian section (I've made more posts by myself last week alone).

You are funny. Try making discussions with 1 and only 1 allowed thread. If right now, I post another thread, what will happen?
You obviously don't realize how many of bigger pools, for example, are hosted or run by bulgarians.
The amazing thing is that 4 other bulgarians started writing in this topic... altho I didn't put a link to it. They found the topic by themselves.

How many of moderators started writing here from pure curiosity and how many were asked to help?
restless (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:57:50 AM

Moderators say that Bulgarians are forbidden to translate to Bulgarian.

Pretty bold stuff, care to quote that?
Can you find it or I should help you?
If you don't have a dedicated section for whatever reason (which I covered already), then you shouldn't post it.

I still wait for explanation, how forbidding what is allowed for other nationality is not segregation.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:59:45 AM

The amazing thing is that 4 other bulgarians started writing in this topic... altho I didn't put a link to it. They found the topic by themselves.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt til now, but now I know you're trolling. Posted in the Bulgarian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56593.msg7485310#msg7485310

For posterity before you delete it.
Eтo къдe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663829.msg7484373#msg7484373
мoдepaтopитe oбяcнявaт чe нa бългapитe ce зaбpaнявa дa пишaт зa нoви мoнeти
Pycнaцитe мoгaт.
Pyмънцитe мoгaт, вceки мoжe, caмo бългapитe - нe.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:21:01 AM

You are funny. Try making discussions with 1 and only 1 allowed thread.

Erm, this thread is a perfect example of "discussions with 1 and only 1 allowed thread". There's NOW more post here in 2-3 days than what's been posted in 6 months on the Bulgarian thread. Does that mean this thread should get a dedicated section?

You obviously don't realize how many of bigger pools, for example, are hosted or run by bulgarians.

And what does that have to do with the bitcointalk community? If they were active members here, and posted in that section, you would have a point. But obviously, they don't.

Edit:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt til now, but now I know you're trolling. Posted in the Bulgarian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56593.msg7485310#msg7485310

For posterity before you delete it.
Eтo къдe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663829.msg7484373#msg7484373
мoдepaтopитe oбяcнявaт чe нa бългapитe ce зaбpaнявa дa пишaт зa нoви мoнeти
Pycнaцитe мoгaт.
Pyмънцитe мoгaт, вceки мoжe, caмo бългapитe - нe.

Don't forget about the race card. He's gone and pulled the race card again!

Can I pull the race card too? I mean, pig latin doesn't even have a thread! What's that about? I mean, come on, a lot of members know pig latin! I demand a section in which I'm moderator of today!

Oh, don't delete my reported, off-topic posts in the pig latin either! Otherwise, I'll have to tell on you!

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:31:45 AM

There is just very few Bulgarians on this forum this is why there is not much activity in the Bulgarian threat. In my opinion nobody has forbidden translation and speaking in Bulgarian in this forum. I personally do not like all the shitcoins nowadays and spamming all over the place about new one translated in 20 languages. There was even several posts in English in the Bulgarian threat for a long time spamming for some shitcoin and that was too annoying for me. This is not true that we Bulgarians are not allowed to write about new coins, it is just wrong and ridiculous to say such things.
BR
Gondel
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:42:04 AM

There is just very few Bulgarians on this forum this is why there is not much activity in the Bulgarian threat. In my opinion nobody has forbidden translation and speaking in Bulgarian in this forum. I personally do not like all the shitcoins nowadays and spamming all over the place about new one translated in 20 languages. There was even several posts in English in the Bulgarian threat for a long time spamming for some shitcoin and that was too annoying for me. This is not true that we Bulgarians are not allowed to write about new coins, it is just wrong and ridiculous to say such things.
BR
Gondel

They can talk about altcoins on Altcoin board. Show respect to Bulgarians who want to read BITCOIN discussion in BITCOINtalk forum. Nobody has any rights to clutter Bulgarian (and other one thread Local languages) thread with stupid altcoin spam.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

Then why Bulgarians can't translate, but Romanians can?
I still wait to read an answer
As a member of EU I have equal rights... but not on this forum
Why Chech thread is not moderated in same way?
Double standards.

Bulgarian translates text. SPAM
Romanian translates its ok.
Now. Tell me this is not segragation
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ethnic+segregation

Noun   1.   racial segregation - segregation by race
petty apartheid - racial segregation enforced primarily in public transportation and hotels and restaurants and other public places
separatism, segregation - a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups

I feel like living again before Berlin Wall was brought down

Too bad many of moderators are too young , they could perfectly fit into Ceaușescu's Securitate

Oh noes, mah rights
bitcointalk is literally hitler
EU save me!

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:26:48 PM

As has already been said, there aren't enough Bulgarian users to warrant an entire section, but altcoin stuff doesn't belong in the Other Languages section. So there is no valid place for Bulgarian altcoin messages, and this stuff is therefore not allowed anywhere on this forum.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

Oh noes, mah rights
EU save me!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law for the uninformed
WildChaser777

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

Did I tell you to get out with your B.S. ? Don't make me go search your post history. I'm sure I'll find quite a lot of non sences there. Just not in the mood to f*ck your dignity up. Not yet. And when you learn a foreign language other than your native, then you will have the right to speak. We don't need you here.

"non sences". Okay. It's the internet broseph, there is no dignity. Also, I'm currently learning French, however, I don't try to correct other people's French.

I'm smart enough to know a French speaker probably knows what they're saying IN French.

If you speak French at a decent level, you would have seen that "payed" was a typo mistake. "Payer" means "To pay" in French, therefore typo mistake - I wrote "payed" instead of "paid". I'm a B2/C1 francophone. Mods here obviously ain't perfect, so am I (at least I have the balls to admit my mistakes, but you don't). Now GTFO, fils de salope (new French word for you).

Oh noes, mah rights
EU save me!

Yes, Bitcointalk's administration apparently is acting like a fat a$$ bureaucrat - cutting the way up of the newcomers. I'm out, go cry to someone else, my opinion won't change for you from now on.

P.S. EU is Hitler Nr.2.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

Caution! Feeding the troll.

If you speak French at a decent level, you would have seen that "payed" was a typo mistake1. "Payer" means "To pay" in French, therefore typo mistake1 - I wrote "payed" instead of "paid". I'm a B2/C1 francophone. Mods here obviously ain't perfect, so am I2 (at least I have the balls to admit my mistakes, but you don't). Now GTFO, fils de salope (new French word for you).

1No, a typo(short for typographical error) is something differnet(see what I did there?). Typing 'payed' instead of 'paid' is a grammatical error.
2'Neither am I'. You can take this short quiz to check if you understand the differences: Quiz: So do I & Neither do I.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: