Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Altcoin Guy – Coins, Node Hosting, Block Explorer, Android wallets  (Read 12033 times)
thealtcoinguy (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:09:03 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 05:14:10 PM by thealtcoinguy

Hey , I'm the altcoin guy and I have been involved in Bitcoin since late 2012 and developed a few altcoins since the summer of 2013. I decided to setup a new account and offer my altcoin development services. Below are a list of altcoin development packages available.

If interested in getting custom coin developed please contact me

Please view my trust thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712456.0

Coin Packages

All Coin Packages come with the following:
Source code
No branding to indicate the code was created by me
Logos provided by you placed into QT wallets and website accordingly.
Linux QT wallets
Windows QT Wallets
FREE WEBSITE!  - Domain and Hosting must be provided by you. I will give HTML files etc.
1 Node for a month

Package C6
X15 POW + POS – 0.65 BTC
Based on Halcyon

Package C5
X13 POW + POS – 0.55 BTC
Based on Czecoin

Package C4
X13 + KGW + NGW + Automatic Checkpointing - 0.525 BTC
Based on Marucoin

Package C3
X11 + NGW (Nite’s Gravity Well) + Automatic Checkpointing - 0.45 BTC  
Based on Hirocoin

Package C1
Simple Scrypt Altcoin – 0.2 BTC
Based on Litecoin

Additional Packages

Package B1
Block Explorer - 0.15 BTC

Features
1.Hosted for free

2.Great Design

3.Network stats also provided

Examples : http://x15.explorer.ssdpool.com:9016/

Package H1
Altcoin Node Hosting - 0.025 BTC Per Month (Paid every 3 monthly period)

Features

1. Node will be running on high performance Linux VPS

2. Node will be up 24/7 and connected to internet

3. IP will be provided so everyone in your community can connect

Package W1
Android Wallet- 0.85 BTC

Features

1. Based on Andreas Schildbachs Bitcoin Android wallet

2. Coded edited , Brand modified and Hosted on Google Play

3. No ongoing cost as No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.

4. Great design with system notifications for received coins

5.Sending and receiving of Coins via NFC, QR-codes or URLs

Example :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.applebyte

Package W2
Web Wallet - 0.85 BTC

Features

1. Based on open-source Coinpunk wallet

2. Great responsive design and looks great on all types of devices including mobile

3. All you need to provide us with is a server and url with ssl certificate. We will modify and set everything up.

Example : https://wallet.applebyte.me/#/signin

Note some of the work may be outsource.  

Payment and Delivery

Payment Methods

1. All payment is done via this escrow site: http://btcrow.com/ Escrow Fee is split 50/50
2. Payment after coin is fully developed but before delivery is made.
3. Payment arranged with another trusted escrow from forum
4. Payment done 50% before delivery 50% after delivery

Development of coin will usually take 72 hours but may slightly longer depending on number of orders etc.

If for you are not satisfied with your coin a full refund will be made.

Once delivery is made you have 72 hours to check the package and report any issues submit queries or confirm order has been successfully completed. If you do not reply within 72 hours it will be assumed the package has been completed successfully and any outstanding payment will be expected immediately.

Please note that sometimes the Windows QTs present an error once closed. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it currently. However, it does not affect the usability or functionality of the wallet. You can not claim refund if this occurs as everything will still be full functional.

PM if your wish to order a package. Thanks and have a good day  Smiley
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:35:13 PM

why not just set up IRC? You hardcode a node, and you ask people to do whole lot of work.

Or add a few dollars to your price and give people a couple nodes for 6 months.

By he way, I'll take a free package, and report back accordingly. If it's good, you will get excellent feedback, here and elsewhere.

Fact is, a lot of people have offered these deals, most have turned out to be fucking awful.

If you are different, then great.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:14:24 AM

I would recommend you add "Based on Darkcoin" package, or maybe some other "anon-coin".

Also, let's say I want to create my own altcoin with some exclusive features, that will require extra coding, and further development after launch. What is your normal fee per hour for such case, or you are interested only in selling ready packages?
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:24:03 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 10:39:57 AM by thealtcoinguy

why not just set up IRC? You hardcode a node, and you ask people to do whole lot of work.

I don't fully understand. The node is provided to a customer by me , for free. Normally a coin has many nodes after launch and won't need mine. Nonetheless I'm offering it for a period of 1 month. If someone requests the node to run longer that could be arranged.

By he way, I'll take a free package, and report back accordingly. If it's good, you will get excellent feedback, here and elsewhere.

Fact is, a lot of people have offered these deals, most have turned out to be fucking awful.

Yes, many of those offering deals have been awful. Hopefully, I won't be one of those Smiley . I will hopefully get good feedback from the first two orders who accept 50% off ... these will also be added to my showcase.

Your audacity in thinking you can "take" a free package is astonishing and borderline insulting. I may well have considered giving a free package if you approached me nicely and used words such as "please" or "may I " ... like most civilized people. You will not be "taking" anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would recommend you add "Based on Darkcoin" package, or maybe some other "anon-coin".

Also, let's say I want to create my own altcoin with some exclusive features, that will require extra coding, and further development after launch. What is your normal fee per hour for such case, or you are interested only in selling ready packages?

Thanks for your reply. I will have a look into the anon-coins, yes offering a Darkcoin based package would be a good idea. Thanks for the tip.

Also, no I'm not interested in exclusive features, extra development etc. Ready packages are what I wish to offer. Thanks anyway Smiley .

thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

The twitter page for my service is now up.

Make sure to follow: https://twitter.com/thealtcoinguy
serrveraside

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:54:02 PM

If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now

[bangs on the table]

You're selling it! you wanna sell it! Well.

https://i.imgur.com/Zw5GOs8.jpg

I kid btw  Wink
rikkejohn

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

I don't fully understand. The node is provided to a customer by me , for free. Normally a coin has many nodes after launch and won't need mine. Nonetheless I'm offering it for a period of 1 month. If someone requests the node to run longer that could be arranged.

Yes, many of those offering deals have been awful. Hopefully, I won't be one of those Smiley . I will hopefully get good feedback from the first two orders who accept 50% off ... these will also be added to my showcase.

Your audacity in thinking you can "take" a free package is astonishing and borderline insulting. I may well have considered giving a free package if you approached me nicely and used words such as "please" or "may I " ... like most civilized people. You will not be "taking" anything.

Hmm, it was meant in jest, why would I want a free package? You can't even guarantee that your wallets don't just quit.

Even I can make altcoins that have wallets that quit.

thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:40:07 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 11:52:34 AM by thealtcoinguy

Now 90% OFF for first two orders Pm if interested !
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:46:27 PM

bump
BillTech

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:48 AM

ok i ordered a package guys lets see how this works out
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

bump first order delivered PM if interested!
acs267

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:42:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.0

Too high. I don't even see the point in buying any altcoin creations, but, they're pretty easy to do. There's cheaper services than you.
BillTech

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:46:57 AM

heres my feedback
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712456.msg8061830#msg8061830
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:30:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.0

Too high. I don't even see the point in buying any altcoin creations, but, they're pretty easy to do. There's cheaper services than you.
Hi ,

Ok Thanks ... I don't wish to compete on price but rather on quality. However, In light of this service I will be adding to our packages to make them competitive.
rikkejohn

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:40:46 AM

The feedback is not blowing me away

cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:47:07 PM

-interested
-what are current prices at for all the packages
-are you knowledgeable in dev, or just using existing code (can you dev a 'custom coin')
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:53:05 PM

-interested
-what are current prices at for all the packages
-are you knowledgeable in dev, or just using existing code (can you dev a 'custom coin')

Hey ,

Thanks for your reply.

The current prices are still the 75% discounted ones ... so...

Package 5  - 0.0625 BTC
Package 4  - 0.1125 BTC
Package 3  - 0.15 BTC
Package 2  - 0.175 BTC
Package 1  - 0.1875 BTC

I can do some "dev" but rather not do it .... Currently just doing packages using existing coins code ...

Feel free to PM if interested.
lescrewa

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

Great DEV !
Full view on his rep thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712456.msg8148426#msg8148426

Definitely recommend A***
thealtcoinguy (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:43:56 AM

Update

1. Next two coin orders now have 50% discount !

2. Additional Packages introduced. You can now buy block explorer and multipool packages. These can be purchased separately or with a coin package.

Pm if interested
cad_cdn

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:48:49 PM

please explain what you get with a multipool package

thx

Update

1. Next two coin orders now have 50% discount !

2. Additional Packages introduced. You can now buy block explorer and multipool packages. These can be purchased separately or with a coin package.

Pm if interested
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: