Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [WAC] Official WorldAidCoin Developer  (Read 1704 times)
kolin182 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 03:08:15 PM by kolin182

Hi everybody,

I'm the official developer of WorldAidCoin, and I will be glad to answer any question, technical or non technical everybody wants to ask me.

Happy mining!

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:08:27 AM

It is good to see you on here.

Could you talk about some of the things planned for the coin on the technical side such as mining pool and Wallet Balance tickers?

Hi everybody,

I'm the official developer of WorldAidCoin, and I will be glad to answer any question, technical or non technical everybody wants to ask me.

Happy mining!

kolin182 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:23:32 AM

Sure, we are working on the Wallet Balance tickers for the website and also the stealth wallet as Vertcoin, and of course the Mining pool. I can not confirm you when it will be ready, but it will be soon. Smiley

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

...  ethical coins unite ..., let's join forces for specific projects.    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791247.msg8916955#msg8916955

Do you have a specific project that relates to science and are looking for a support partner, if so call on Einsteinium we will do what we can to forward your project.   

Support partners usually will pledge to retweet, provide comments, likes, small donations, and endorsements for specific events they choose to get involved with.

Einsteinium is a 'cause coin' we seek to provide funding for science endeavors, we are seeking project partners for small projects involving: educational science. science fairs, science instructors (teachers, professors, mentors, etc ...), or anything else that has a heavy science influence.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:41:41 PM

This is a good idea. We will have to see about doing this as both coins are great and made for helping people. ☺
Let's get gravitate in here and gets this get things setup.

...  ethical coins unite ..., let's join forces for specific projects.    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791247.msg8916955#msg8916955

Do you have a specific project that relates to science and are looking for a support partner, if so call on Einsteinium we will do what we can to forward your project.   

Support partners usually will pledge to retweet, provide comments, likes, small donations, and endorsements for specific events they choose to get involved with.

Einsteinium is a 'cause coin' we seek to provide funding for science endeavors, we are seeking project partners for small projects involving: educational science. science fairs, science instructors (teachers, professors, mentors, etc ...), or anything else that has a heavy science influence.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: