Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cortex7 - Bitcoin Trading Robot Software - Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.  (Read 17336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cortex7 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:04:20 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 10:23:47 PM by Cortex7

Hello fellow Bitcoin Traders.

I am hard at work developing Cortex7, a trading client for Bitcoin.

https://www.cortex7.net

It works with various exchanges and has a native code signed installer for many Operating Systems.

The interface is being designed to work well with desktop using mouse/keys, touchscreen tablets and even TV boxes (using joypad).

The idea is to have an app that can run 24/7 and just be used for trading, to give you some perspective: for testing I am using a cheap 7" Android tablet in a wall holster that is on 24/7 like a nice clock/trade station, it is constantly trickle charging, it gives alerts and notifications and can talk the realtime price out etc.

The initial public release will be in some months. I am starting this thread while still in development mode to let you experienced Bitcoiners see it first, any questions, feedback or suggestions are welcomed in this thread.

P.S. Thank you bitcointalk forum, for allowing users like me to post service support threads on this great forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_Toronto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:46:27 PM

Is this going to be FOSS?

BTC TO
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:21:05 AM

Is this going to be FOSS?

BTC TO

Hi,

It's not open source. The clients is written in ShiVa3D, a multiplatform game engine, which has quite an obscure language and toolset.

Serverside is all PHP, but that's fairly simple, mainly just a daemon harvesting trades from exchanges and VWAPing into 1 minute resolution dbase.

Users will pay a modest subscription fee to use premium features.

There will also be a free version.

I haven't worked out details like pricing and free/premium features yet.

Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:20:56 PM

Trading on BTC china:
onefix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

So looking forward to this...I've not used Cortex6 for a while now, the new look and features look amazing.....  So glad you found time to carry on with this project... Grin
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2937

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:59:15 PM

Glad to see updates on Cortex7, looking forward to the new release.
Did your site went through a complete makeover?

Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

So looking forward to this...I've not used Cortex6 for a while now, the new look and features look amazing.....  So glad you found time to carry on with this project... Grin

Thanks for being patient Smiley I've managed to put quite a few hours a week into the new version after MtGox went pop.
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

Glad to see updates on Cortex7, looking forward to the new release.
Did your site went through a complete makeover?

Yes the site is all new, but kind of a placeholder, I think it will have a different look for final public release (when advertising starts). I've used templates with CSS so designer can do the facelift without reworking everything (old site was not).
yucca

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:49:56 PM

In case anyone is wondering why I am no longer developing Cortex7:

I still am... Cheesy  I started the new "Cortex7" account because I wanted the name to match the application.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2937

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:29:22 PM

Thought so, after seeing your matching sigs Smiley

Yes the site is all new, but kind of a placeholder, I think it will have a different look for final public release (when advertising starts). I've used templates with CSS so designer can do the facelift without reworking everything (old site was not).
Did you already talk to a frontend developer or have one in mind? If not, I might give a hand if you want.

Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:44:32 PM

Did you already talk to a frontend developer or have one in mind? If not, I might give a hand if you want.

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind Cyrus. Cool

Do you have any links to some of your work?

promojo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

Hello fellow Bitcoin Traders.

I am hard at work developing Cortex7, a trading client for Bitcoin.

https://www.cortex7.net

It works with various exchanges and has a native code signed installer for many Operating Systems.

The interface is being designed to work well with desktop using mouse/keys, touchscreen tablets and even TV boxes (using joypad).

The idea is to have an app that can run 24/7 and just be used for trading, to give you some perspective: for testing I am using a cheap 7" Android tablet in a wall holster that is on 24/7 like a nice clock/trade station, it is constantly trickle charging, it gives alerts and notifications and can talk the realtime price out etc.

The initial public release will be in some months. I am starting this thread while still in development mode to let you experienced Bitcoiners see it first, any questions, feedback or suggestions are welcomed in this thread.

P.S. Thank you bitcointalk forum, for allowing users like me to post service support threads on this great forum.

This looks nice. Fresh. New.  Do you have any working free versions available for download?
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

This looks nice. Fresh. New.  Do you have any working free versions available for download?

Thanks! No versions available for download yet.

The first version I release publicly will be available to everyone.

Without subscribing it will only let you chart daily yahoo finance symbols, like "MSFT" or other.

I may be changing this in the future so the free version is ad supported and allows bitcoin charting and trading (without robots).

But for this I will need to upgrade the server because all bitcoin history data is harvested and stored on the server, and then it is transferred via PHP interface to the client as new data is needed.

This ad supported free bitcoin version is something that I'm seriously considering moving to after public release.

I do have room for 5 new beta testers (they get free 1 year keys after beta phase finished).

I only ask that they (beta testers) use the software and report bugs here.

By the term "use" I mean they should be active traders who might fire up the application at least a couple of times a week, ideally they should have a dedicated tablet/machine to run it on 24/7 and an active account on an exchange (with at least 0.01BTC in it)  this will help when we come to robot test/debug.

Anyone interested in becoming a beta tester for the new version?...  first 5 posts in this thread asking for beta access will become beta testers...
promojo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

I may be changing this in the future so the free version is ad supported and allows bitcoin charting and trading (without robots).

By the term "use" I mean they should be active traders who might fire up the application at least a couple of times a week, ideally they should have a dedicated tablet/machine to run it on 24/7 and an active account on an exchange (with at least 0.01BTC in it)  this will help when we come to robot test/debug.

Anyone interested in becoming a beta tester for the new version?...  first 5 posts in this thread asking for beta access will become beta testers...

Please sign me up for the beta test.  I sure hope you do include bitcoin charting in the free version as that will get you more user adoption.   Do you need me to send you a PM?   Thanks in advance.
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

Please sign me up for the beta test.  I sure hope you do include bitcoin charting in the free version as that will get you more user adoption.   Do you need me to send you a PM?   Thanks in advance.

OK, create a new account here:

https://www.cortex7.net/form/register1.php

Then PM me your username and I will convert it to a beta account.

I don't want large userbase to start with, but once everything is stable then I may do free bitcoin charting for all exchanges, with in app advertising, probably in the form of a discreet text ticker running across the top of the app (no loud banners etc).
promojo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

I don't want large userbase to start with, but once everything is stable then I may do free bitcoin charting for all exchanges, with in app advertising, probably in the form of a discreet text ticker running across the top of the app (no loud banners etc).

Thanks.  Done.   username - promojo

Cheers
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:31:54 PM

@promojo, OK, account converted.
promojo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:39:15 PM

@promojo, OK, account converted.

+1 will check it out shortly. 

redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:58:53 PM

Hello,

Just downloaded the client and set up my Cortex7 account with api key and secret generated at BTC-e, but when I open the workspace an error message pops up telling me it can't access my account data on the exchange.   In my BTC-e account for the api keys,  I have checked the boxes for 'info' and 'trade' as well.   Any ideas?

thanks
Cortex7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:13:26 PM

Hello,

Just downloaded the client and set up my Cortex7 account with api key and secret generated at BTC-e, but when I open the workspace an error message pops up telling me it can't access my account data on the exchange.   In my BTC-e account for the api keys,  I have checked the boxes for 'info' and 'trade' as well.   Any ideas?

thanks

OK, I just fixed that. Try again...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: