-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Binaries for Bitcoin version 0.3.21 are available at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/files/Bitcoin/bitcoin-0.3.21/
Changes and new features from the 0.3.20 release include:
* Universal Plug and Play support. Enable automatic opening of a port
for incoming connections by running bitcoin or bitcoind with the
- -upnp=1 command line switch or using the Options dialog box.
* Support for full-precision bitcoin amounts. You can now send, and
bitcoin will display, bitcoin amounts smaller than 0.01. However,
sending fewer than 0.01 bitcoins still requires a 0.01 bitcoin fee (so
you can send 1.0001 bitcoins without a fee, but you will be asked to
pay a fee if you try to send 0.0001).
* A new method of finding bitcoin nodes to connect with, via DNS A
records. Use the -dnsseed option to enable.
For developers, changes to bitcoin's remote-procedure-call API:
* New rpc command "sendmany" to send bitcoins to more than one address
in a single transaction.
* Several bug fixes, including a serious intermittent bug that would
sometimes cause bitcoind to stop accepting rpc requests.
* -logtimestamps option, to add a timestamp to each line in debug.log.
* Immature blocks (newly generated, under 120 confirmations) are now
shown in listtransactions.
SHA1-checksums for the binary files are:
(mac version should be ready soon)
Thanks to all those who contributed to this release:
Santiago M. Mola
Gavin Andresen email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----