Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last 24 Days of Bitshares-AGS donations!! Over 8000 BTC donated so far!  (Read 932 times)
FandangledGizmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:19:50 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 04:38:13 PM by FandangledGizmo

Last 24 Days of AGS donations!! Over 5300 BTC & 380 000 PTS donated so far!

Don't miss your chance to get Bitshares-AGS and join the team actually making profitable, groundbreaking DAC's!

The next months will be EPIC!! DPOS & Bitshares X being released. Bitshares Music, ME, & DNS all being allocated!!

https://bitsharestalk.org/    http://bitshares.org/    http://www1.agsexplorer.com/

Are you on the boat?

scottsecret

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:09:18 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 04:11:30 PM by scottsecret

I'm still waiting to pull the trigger and snap up some AGS. 
FandangledGizmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:21:23 AM

Yeah it's my favourite investment and I think that if anything will make you retire young it's Bitshares!  Smiley

I also have Bitcoin, and I used to post on here often, and I also have NXT which I like, because POS is it's own system not like some of the clones and I've also done great from that, but NXT has kind of found it's level for now, meanwhile Bitshares with the release of DPOS is about to blast off. Plus as you say they're all about building actual profitable decentralised companies.

Bitshares X is the bank one, that's already been allocated (So buying PTS now won't get you a stake in it.) but it's going to let you hold the value of $ or ounce of gold in a decentralised bank which is great, at the moment a lot of big companies use Bitcoin but use Bitpay and stuff to change it to fiat $, soon with Bitshares X you're going to be able to hold BitUSD and BitGold on a blockchain Smiley 

But yeah in the next 10-30 days you're going to see the PTS price explode too, because they're going to be making a lot of great development announcements all at once and when the AGS window closes the only way to get into Bitshares, will be Bitshare-PTS, plus the volume is really low at the moment yet the price is the most stable out there, so any new money coming in will...

nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

I agree with the 2 post above but isn’t this going to make it more expensive?
I kind of hoped this to be my ‘secret’ rocket…
 Smiley

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

I really like Bitshares and Bitshares AGS.

You guys should also look into Swarm.

Those are IMO the best two IPOs I've ever seen on these forums.
nikola384

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:16:36 PM

Bitshares are closer to Ethereum, but simpler - easier to actually code and probably faster when all is set and done, imho.

And diversification is one of my mottos.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:00:26 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:28:28 AM by CoinHoarder

Bitshares are closer to Ethereum, but simpler - easier to actually code and probably faster when all is set and done, imho.

And diversification is one of my mottos.

That is why I like them so much, by sending in 2 payments (bitsharesags & swarm) you can invest in a lot of neat decentralized applications.

I also have a feeling Swarm might fund Ethereum. This is just speculation, but Vitalik has a quote on Swarm's home page.. something about it being the future of crowdfunding. Don't take my word for that though, it is just a wild guess.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:09:46 AM

Shut your yapper OP!. I've been sending all my container-deposits to the Angel address. If not for an early retirement then for a Tesco gold card. And yet here you are. Telling everybody!

burp...
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:10:32 PM

I wouldn't touch SWARM. Lighthouse is a crowdfunding platform that is being built on top of bitcoin at the moment. There is no room for SWARM and its 2% fees.

stacking coin
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:19:07 PM

I am thinking about investing in AGS but i am reluctant to join the circle jerk fest of applications which are designed to make the shareholders rich.

stacking coin
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:39:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 12:12:35 AM by brekyrself

I am thinking about investing in AGS but i am reluctant to join the circle jerk fest of applications which are designed to make the shareholders rich.

You have plenty of time to head over to Bitsharestalk.org & Bitshares.org and do some research.  These guys not only have great idea's they launched one brand new algorithm (PTS) and have the much improved DPOS up and running in a test environment.

If you do some research they are very open about everything compared with some other "innovations."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: