Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leex1528 Escrow Service  (Read 328 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

I am interested in starting an Escrow Service for those who would like it

Rate: 5% or if it is a large transaction, a flat rate of .02 would be enough.

What:  This is only for BTC, nothing else, I only have a BTC account and will only accept payment in BTC

Disputes:  If there is a dispute between the parties involved, I will talk to both parties, and whoever can prove the details, or who provides the best data will get refunded the money. 

Please look me up if needed!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:28:48 PM

Little trades on the forum, and 5% fees are almost unheard of.
What does your escrow service have to offer that the other ones don't have? Roll Eyes

Good Luck!
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:32:52 PM

What does your escrow service have to offer that the other ones don't have? Roll Eyes

Good Luck!

Well I am trying to start somewhere I guess....What % is a good place to start, definitely willing to be more negotiable...I just figured .02 flat rate if its a large transaction would be decent for people.  5% would just be anything less than .4. 

Like I said I am just trying to start somewhere and everything is negotiable!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

Good Luck!

Well I am trying to start somewhere I guess....What % is a good place to start, definitely willing to be more negotiable...I just figured .02 flat rate if its a large transaction would be decent for people.  5% would just be anything less than .4. 

A good place to start is from the beginning.  And you shouldn't be an escrow in the beginning, you should be a trader, and build up trust along the way.

There are people much more trustworthy than you, that offer escrow services for free.
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:36:15 PM

Good Luck!

A good place to start is from the beginning.  And you shouldn't be an escrow in the beginning, you should be a trader, and build up trust along the way.

There are people much more trustworthy than you, that offer escrow services for free.

Ah okay, thanks for the help...Thing is I just don't have anything to trade at all, a few mining accounts here and there I have been purchasing...that's about it!  I guess I just wasn't aware that people did it for free.

Thanks for the info

Edit:  Just saw your Sig/Icon

Again thanks for the info!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: