Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Rent one line of my signature each for 0.25BTC month  (Read 793 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:34:57 PM

I have 2 more lines of my signature to rent out for 1 month and since I want to be paid upfront (for the sake of convenience and to be assured that I won't be screwed over by non-paying people like what happened before).

I'm looking to finance (and expand) my mini business on eBay as well as support a good cause (@seaofchangefilm on twitter) as I want to get a great,world changing film financed (this is the 2nd installment for the Sea of Change film campaign covering issues of mental health and some other issues related to this-TBD) as the previous film was very successful (I don't have a copy but my colleagues do) and getting world acclaim everyday in more countries everyday (mostly viewed by govt's and politicians-the very people we need to change things and have the power to do so).This is the main reason I couldn't spend much time here last year since I was asked to edit the film and manage certain aspects of production (intensive but rewarding work).

I'm asking 0.25BTC since the value isn't too high for BTC yet (so I'm having to ask for more BTC to make the same amount of GBP).The signature must be font size 10 (to fit the lines and allow it to co-exist with the other signatures without pushing out the other signatures in place,since I always host multiple signatures to boost revenue).

The only kind of signatures I don't want are those linked to adult sites,scam sites or those with offensive content (as I have a reputation to maintain as a pro filmmaker online) but everything else is ok with me.

Is there anyone who's interested?First one who makes a good offer get's a small discount (10%). Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

I dunno if you have noticed not many signature programs going that will offer you such a good price. The best was primedice but now offering 0.24 a month or checked out my new signature. 
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

Ok I was hoping that whoever makes the best offer,that's close to what I want can rent out a signature with me.I don't think primedice pay upfront but I really hope they do for me since I've had too many signature renters not pay me on time or at all after the 1st month of having their signature with me so I don't trust those who don't pay upfront. Smiley

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:01:09 PM

You are giving a good offer.But its hard to get buyers like this.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:36:41 PM

I thought that it was not possible to avd more than one campaign at a time
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:41:27 PM

Actually he is offering them on his own not under any rules,he can do it his own ways.
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:54:12 PM

What kind of post quantity is guaranteed here? Perhaps doing 0.00XX BTC/post/line would attract more attention?
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

Actually he is offering them on his own not under any rules,he can do it his own ways.
That's the beauty of creating your own policies and working independently.No single entity can dictate to me how many signatures I'm allowed to have.If someone trys to apply pressure to me to limit this,I can just tell them to get lost as I have no time for people like that.It's the same as working as a freelance pro video editor,I work on my own terms,not the company's.

I don't guarantee post quantity as I consider post quality more important.I can either produce 30 good posts a month or produce a lot more low quality posts (but in the end,good quality posts are the ones that people actually read and care about,not posts like this :'lol' or anything like that.) Smiley

emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:30:29 PM

That's the beauty of creating your own policies and working independently.No single entity can dictate to me how many signatures I'm allowed to have.If someone trys to apply pressure to me to limit this,I can just tell them to get lost as I have no time for people like that.It's the same as working as a freelance pro video editor,I work on my own terms,not the company's.

I don't guarantee post quantity as I consider post quality more important.I can either produce 30 good posts a month or produce a lot more low quality posts (but in the end,good quality posts are the ones that people actually read and care about,not posts like this :'lol' or anything like that.) Smiley

Your idea sounds good.But can you get regular buyers for your space like this?

On the other hand you could make the same income surely with primedice.
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:27:57 PM

I'm dropping my price to 0.21BTC per signature line since I would like to get them both sold off quickly for one month.If you want 2 days of promotion on Twitter as well with your signature ad,it'll cost 0.30BTC (to make this worth my while.I also sell my twitter promotion services on eBay now since I wish to expand the business too).

Anyone interested? Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: