Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Physical BTC Accepted Store In the Netherlands  (Read 710 times)
twistelaar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:39:12 PM

Dear fellow BTC and ALT people,

I'm busy to set up a business what accept BTC and maybe some other cryptos. But first just BTC.

It's the first store in Holland, where you can pay with BTC in a physical store.

Well what I'm wondering is: would it be possible to Crowdfund the investment with Bitcoins?

It would be good for the Marketing of Bitcoin, because it will be the first physical store opened in in Amsterdam and Netherlands where you can pay with BTC, so this will definitely gain some media attention internationally.

And it would be I guess the first BTC crowdfunding for a physical store worldwide.

At this way more people will start to know about BTC and also there is a new business what supports BTC, what is good for everybody.

Is there anybody that can help me with this idea? Where to do the crowdfunding, how to do the crowfunding etc

Thanks a lot Smiley

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:20:09 AM

The croudfunding in btc would be possible but i doubt it would be possible via the populair croudfunding sites.
You could get a website just for your fund, nice domain name and some hosting space is really really cheap. You then can make your own 'funding project' with details and a funding progression bar, what to come, etc. all on that website.

Veel succes!

welsight

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:39:32 AM

Not sure if you've checked search engines for bitcoin crowdfunding, but the simple search gives me few bitcoin crowdfunding sites right on the first page.
Look at few crowdfunding campaigns there, and you'll get a grip on how to run your own.

Otherwise, if possible, stick to your busy plan and make it work first with your own capacity, then after you're up and running share the details to the community, and they will come.

Good luck!
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:55:40 AM

Where are you going to invest after raising crowdfund? It is most essential part of running crowdfund business.One way is to go to BTC related company! But the concern is a bit risky. You really make a balance. Probably some have got better idea to share with us?
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:12:03 AM

Where are you going to invest after raising crowdfund? It is most essential part of running crowdfund business.One way is to go to BTC related company! But the concern is a bit risky. You really make a balance. Probably some have got better idea to share with us?
The high price volatility (price changes) in the short-term opportunities for profit (also disadvantages) of bitcoin wide open. Bitcoin prices can rise or fall by 10% in just a few hours. That's why many people who try their luck in the business of buying and selling bitcoin.
But we need to remember that the act of buying and selling is risky because bitcoin bitcoin itself is not guaranteed by a particular institution, and the possibility of supplynya centered on some of the founders of bitcoin the existence and identity is unknown at this time but likely to gain a huge advantage utilizing the current conditions.
Also do not forget that their role bitcoin could disappear altogether in the days to come,

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:31:53 PM

Isn't there already a few stores in Holland that accept bticoin?> I'm sure I read about a bitcoin boulevard or something somewhere.
twistelaar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:51:29 PM

Well it is offcourse a risk but I also accept normal money. So I expect that most of the people will pay with normal money but by accepting BTC I can introduce people to crypto.

There are a few shops that accept BTC, but these are online stores.

BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Swarm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: