Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Hash’s Gridseed G-Black 4U Scrypt (LTC/DOGE…) ASIC Miner $7.97/MH IN STOCK!  (Read 8224 times)
xhash bd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:47:33 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:45:32 AM by xhash bd

Gridseed G-Black 4U Miner Is Available To Order Right Now from X-Hash   (http://www.x-hash.com),the Official Overseas Reseller of Gridseed (www.gridseed.com).

23M Scrypt Hash/s 440w, G-Black can support mining 50 kinds of Scrypt alternate cryptocurrencies.

1 @ G-Black Price: $7.97 per MH For Deal Over 10 G-black Miners (not including shipping fee)

A Price Adjustment From The Manufacturer

(Updated on 26 Aug 2014)

SHIPPING WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
We offer discount for bulk purchase!

=================================X-HASH   =================================

Please Order from http://www.x-hash.com

any questions please email: sales@x-hash.com
or skpe our X-Girl anytime:
Sylvia.x-hash
Haley.x-hash

Normal Hashrate:23MH
Power:440W
Chips: Gridseed GC3355
Chip Quantity: 5 modules * 80 chips (400 in total)
Supply Voltage:220V
Net Weight: 14.5kg
Size:480*176*350 mm

Accessories:
Gridseed G-black miner has a power supply and a controller built in,all you need to do is to get a Internet cable.

TESTING RESULT

Hashrate: 23M
Power consumption: 440w
Temperature:40.9c

X-Hash  http://www.x-hash.com
Pofessional Mining Hardware Service Provider, Official Gridseed Distributor.
Gridseed G-Blade/ G-Box/ A1
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supernocturnal

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:58:10 AM

i already talk with x-girl and would like to mention that their support are awesome.

hopefully they can send me my orders since i can't register to x-hash.com.

*) LOL..regist is success now...willing to make an order here...cheers
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:09:26 AM

i already talk with x-girl and would like to mention that their support are awesome.

hopefully they can send me my orders since i can't register to x-hash.com.

*) LOL..regist is success now...willing to make an order here...cheers

Thanks! I don't know your name so I can't identify you from the order you've placed, but thanks for choosing us! Smiley

supernocturnal

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:24:08 PM

i am the one who's talk with sylvia today...and may i know about your data center?
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

i am the one who's talk with sylvia today...and may i know about your data center?

Our data center based in Shenzhen and Beijing. I heard you've talked with Sylvia, hope you are communicating well~ thanks~! Wink

rhyker

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:25:38 PM

Their support is indeed fast, helpful and friendly!
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:54:12 AM

Their support is indeed fast, helpful and friendly!

it's very happy that you choosed X-Hash, thanks very much! have you received your miner? welcome to post review~~ Smiley

mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:49:58 AM

Does the girl is included in the price ?
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

Does the girl is included in the price ?

The kiss is included in the price~ Wink

mangodream

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

Hahaha nice Grin

But... G-black is 2099$. Hashrate is 25Mh/s, so it's 83,96$/mhs... not really a good affair, in comparison the Zeus Thunder X3 is @ 1999$ for 28 Mh/s, so 71,39$/mhs...
But your G-blades prices are nice, 399$ for 5,6 Mh/s (you're the cheaper seller on the interwebz, GG Wink ), it's 71,25$/mhs, better go with them Smiley

24Kilo

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:22:36 PM

Hahaha nice Grin

But... G-black is 2099$. Hashrate is 25Mh/s, so it's 83,96$/mhs... not really a good affair, in comparison the Zeus Thunder X3 is @ 1999$ for 28 Mh/s, so 71,39$/mhs...
But your G-blades prices are nice, 399$ for 5,6 Mh/s (you're the cheaper seller on the interwebz, GG Wink ), it's 71,25$/mhs, better go with them Smiley

I agree with of your calculations above... but you are forgetting that the G-Black is fully self-contained with a PSU and controller, while the G-blades and Zeus are not.

Also the Zeus chips use nearly twice the power of the Gridseed chip... G-blades clocked at 838Mhz use 90W with a stable hash-rate of 5.6Mh/s... if you have access to free or cheap power than this is not important... but since I pay $.22 per KwH... the extra power consumptions removed any savings of the Zeus chips over the GSD chips.
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:56:32 AM

Hahaha nice Grin

Nice calculation, though my math is so horrible.  Wink

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:06:10 AM

Hahaha nice Grin

I agree with of your calculations above... but you are forgetting that the G-Black is fully self-contained with a PSU and controller, while the G-blades and Zeus are not.

Also the Zeus chips use nearly twice the power of the Gridseed chip... G-blades clocked at 838Mhz use 90W with a stable hash-rate of 5.6Mh/s... if you have access to free or cheap power than this is not important... but since I pay $.22 per KwH... the extra power consumptions removed any savings of the Zeus chips over the GSD chips.

So impressed with your analysis~  I think I should just watch you guys kicking this topic around, cuz I am totally lost in thoes numbers.  Wink

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:57:52 AM

G-Black price dropped from 2099.99 usd to 1600 usd due to a price adjustment from the manufacturer~

maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:01:06 AM

Why are there no shipping costs listed on your site?

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:34:27 AM

Why are there no shipping costs listed on your site?

You can contact our X-Girls regarding shippin fee, they'll give you the most favorable shipping company and fare. Thanks! Smiley

E-Mail:          sales@x-hash.com

tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:46:01 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:09:50 PM by tmpwhore

lots of problems:

1. Came with a aus/china power plug so it's totally useless in North America. No biggie plugged in a North American power plug and it fired up
2. Wiibox all in chinese with no option for english. Thank god for auto translate
3. "quantities mining machine is 0." So either it's dead in the box or it doesn't have enough juice to run on North american 120V although the back power supply says it will. 6 red lights on the front tells me all the cards are not working.
4. Back USB port slightly crushed from mishandling at the factory
5. No instructions on how to get the fucker to work. Thats fine I can figure it out.
6. Also bought some G-blades with accesories. Again aus/china plug. P.S. Canada is in North America so that's dead too without adapters. Also one of the usb hub ports is slightly crushed again.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Buyer beware.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:15:30 PM

K fixed the black. Opened it up and a ribbon cable was not connected. Also there is a USB plug to a daughterboard that was dangling in the back which needed to be plugged into the main controller board.

QUALITY CONTROL!!!!
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:19:29 AM

lots of problems:

1. Came with a aus/china power plug so it's totally useless in North America. No biggie plugged in a North American power plug and it fired up
2. Wiibox all in chinese with no option for english. Thank god for auto translate
3. "quantities mining machine is 0." So either it's dead in the box or it doesn't have enough juice to run on North american 120V although the back power supply says it will. 6 red lights on the front tells me all the cards are not working.
4. Back USB port slightly crushed from mishandling at the factory
5. No instructions on how to get the fucker to work. Thats fine I can figure it out.
6. Also bought some G-blades with accesories. Again aus/china plug. P.S. Canada is in North America so that's dead too without adapters. Also one of the usb hub ports is slightly crushed again.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL. Buyer beware.

I'm so sorry for the late rely. Cry Our x-girls are always online, please contact Sylvia or Haley when you have any questions at any time.
Hope the follows will help:

1.3. As we all know, miners and accessories are made by manufacturers in unified standard. So it is really hard for the manufacturer to produce different miners and different power plugs to for different regions. The specs for miners we sell have been listed on our website. It would be much better to read the specs in advance before you would like to place an order. If it is really hard for you to purchase an adapter in Canada, we can order one for you. Wink
2. Wiibox controller do have English interface. And the link is http://en.wiibox.net/ Smiley
4.6. I feel so sorry about the crushed USB ports. Overseas shipping is really horrible, we will make the package much firmer next time.
5. The G-Black miner is much easier to be handled than other miners. You can just plug and play it. If you are really confused about how to use it, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you a tutorial about every detail.

If you still have some problems, please feel free to contact our x-girls directly. We are always here to serve you.   Wink

Nakashima

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:19:18 AM

:oOMG
$7.97/MH? for new one?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: