So I finally got my pool "working". But it needs testing
- Pool keeps all transaction fees to itself, plus 0.00000001 BTC per second since last-found block.
- Remaining reward is divided equally among ALL shares contributed since its last-found block.
- When a block is found, you receive your payout for that block immediately as a Generated transaction, but only if your total balance is over 1 BTC (new, to help you avoid huge fees).
- If a block is orphaned, its shares become part of the next block's reward distribution.
- No registration. Just send username with the address you want payouts to (password can be anything).
- Transactions are included in blocks based on my policies: non-standard transactions accepted, but a flat transaction fee required of 0.00004096 BTC per 512 bytes
To test, point your miner to http://pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org:8337
with username set to the same address you want paid.
WARNING: Generations won't show up on your MtGox/MyBitcoin/etc. balance, so make sure you use the address of a standalone client for payouts. (thanks theymos!)
Donations for pool may be sent to: 1RNUbHZwo2PmrEQiuX5ascLEXmtcFpooL
: poclbm.exe -d1 --host=pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org --port=8337 --user=YourAddress
: phoenix.exe -u http://YourAddress
:firstname.lastname@example.org:8337 -k poclbm DEVICE=0 VECTORS BFI_INT* FASTLOOP AGGRESSION=6DiabloMiner
: java -cp target\libs\*;target\DiabloMiner-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar -Djava.library.path=target\libs\natives\windows com.diablominer.DiabloMiner.DiabloMiner -u YourAddress
-p x -o pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org -r 8337 -g 5ufasoft
: bitcoin-miner.exe -a 5 -o http://pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org:8337