Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Bitcoin Exchange in India- No Transaction Fee  (Read 7109 times)
adv.kanishk (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:42:02 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:45:21 PM by adv.kanishk

This is to inform all the bitcoin enthusiast that a new bitcoin exchange have become operational in India. The url of the exchange is

https://millibits.in

There are no transaction fee, as of now, and even thereafter it will be a fraction of what other exchanges in India are charging. Hope you look forward to it and find this news useful!!!
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

Goodluck Kanishk Smiley
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:20:20 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:17:16 PM by subvolatil

Looks good

Edit-
Kanishk is also part of the law firm
www.critaxcorp.com
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

This is to inform all the bitcoin enthusiast that a new bitcoin exchange have become operational in India. The url of the exchange is

There are no transaction fee, as of now, and even thereafter it will be a fraction of what other exchanges in India are charging. Hope you look forward to it and find this news useful!!!

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. Nice to see an advocate is being involved into Bitcoin. Smiley

Would like to know, by law, is bitcoin mining taxable in India, as long as the mined coins are not being converted to FIAT, i.e. INR ?

ravin

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:11:08 AM

Interesting to see that you have trade APIs. Good luck.
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

Good luck with the exchange kanishk.
adv.kanishk (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:22:48 PM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. Nice to see an advocate is being involved into Bitcoin. Smiley

Would like to know, by law, is bitcoin mining taxable in India, as long as the mined coins are not being converted to FIAT, i.e. INR ?

As per my understanding mining of bitcoins will not be taxable as per current tax regime. However, the department may treat it as a wealth source and charge wealth tax on the same. Secondly, if you convert the same into INR it might be treated as income from other sources and you may have to pay tax on it but it will also show your bonafide in declaring it with tax authorities and also use the legitimate earned money into other things.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

I would suggest a small bootstrap theme, specifically a CDN-hosted bootstraps. As of right now, the site looks extremely shady.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:48:44 PM

As per my understanding mining of bitcoins will not be taxable as per current tax regime. However, the department may treat it as a wealth source and charge wealth tax on the same. Secondly, if you convert the same into INR it might be treated as income from other sources and you may have to pay tax on it but it will also show your bonafide in declaring it with tax authorities and also use the legitimate earned money into other things.

This is where I'm confused. Taxing while converting to FIAT is fine, but on what tax structure or guideline Bitcoin can be taxed as a wealth as long as it is not converted to FIAT ?

Suppose, someone is earning 0.1 BTC per month whose FIAT value typically varies between INR 3000 to INR 6000 as per recent market scenario. Now what wealth tax can be applied to this person when he accumulates 1.2 BTC at the end of the financial year and does not convert any part of it to FIAT ?

devesh.g

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:10:59 PM

This is where I'm confused. Taxing while converting to FIAT is fine, but on what tax structure or guideline Bitcoin can be taxed as a wealth as long as it is not converted to FIAT ?

Suppose, someone is earning 0.1 BTC per month whose FIAT value typically varies between INR 3000 to INR 6000 as per recent market scenario. Now what wealth tax can be applied to this person when he accumulates 1.2 BTC at the end of the financial year and does not convert any part of it to FIAT ?

Hi

I don't mean to intrude, however, wealth tax shall not be applicable on the same. As long as it is held in BTC, no form of taxation under any law shall be applicable.
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:52:27 AM

This is too cool. But you definitely need to work on the website theme

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:34:44 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 06:25:38 AM by Fernandez

Good to see this, might use this if volumes pick up.

Good luck!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

adv.kanishk (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:13:44 PM

See as per current tax regime it shall not be taxable. As per my understanding, when you convert the mined bitcoins into INR and show it in your returns it would become taxable. Aso if you bought bitcoin in INR and you sold it after holding it over some period and made some profit then the difference in the buy and sell price would be taxable like in the case of properties. However, the valuation adoption and other things are still not confirmed. We may look into the issue deeply and provide you an opinion on the same, if you intend to.

You may contact me on my details mentioned herein below.

Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate
CriTaxCorp
Criminal-Taxation-Corporate
www.critaxcorp.com
+91-9999966252

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:46:15 AM

I was going through the site and it says  'This is the country's only sub-second, user-to-user, bitcoin exchange with no trade limits'.     Which is the first site?

Also, anybody traded from this site?

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:39:52 PM

I was going through the site and it says  'This is the country's only sub-second, user-to-user, bitcoin exchange with no trade limits'.     Which is the first site?

Haven't traded yet but reviewing the code it looks robust, but i'm no expert, Would like more of you to check it out and review the codes published in the site. But i do like the fact that they would allow API's, and all their communications  are pgp signed and verified so very little chance of phishing  attacks.
Aayush

Activity: 90

I believe in Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:06:22 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 07:16:33 PM by Aayush

Millibits is a good website, 0 transaction fees for now, I have traded good amounts on it.
Depositing money and withdrawing money can sometimes take time, but they have told me that they are working on it, so that it can be faster.
A good exchange though even if not aesthetically appealing!

Calm
Aayush

Activity: 90

I believe in Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:07:51 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 07:20:54 PM by Aayush

I was going through the site and it says  'This is the country's only sub-second, user-to-user, bitcoin exchange with no trade limits'.     Which is the first site?

This is not what they mean
By sub-second they mean instant exchange from bitcoin to inr and vice versa.
And yes I have traded good amounts in this exchange and it is trustable Smiley

Calm
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

i have used it a couple of times. use it for some arbitrage opportunities that come up some time. have deposited bitcoins and withdrawn money as well. they seem to have a huge order book available most of the times. there trading is very fast.

also very responsive on email.
adv.kanishk (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

Glad to see some response from real time clients of the exchange....
ctptosec

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:16:18 AM

In the millibits.in  mentioned that "ssl heartbleed safe. ssllabs https rating A+"  but in ssl labs it shown "F"

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=https%3A%2F%2Fmillibits.in

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: