Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix Premium Accounts - 0.006 BTC - MANY IN STOCK!  (Read 1140 times)
AuroraHF (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:27:27 AM

Did your Netflix subscription just end, and you're looking for a cheaper way to keep up with your favorite shows like Games of Thrones? Then buy a premium netflix account from me today! Starting at only 0.006 BTC, you can get the cheapest Netflix accounts here!

1-10 accounts: 0.006 BTC / account
11+ accounts: 0.004 BTC / account

Grab your accounts today! Just contact me to purchase.

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Bringing this to the top. All accounts come with 2 weeks guarantee!

lmao
rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:25:38 PM

What exactly is a premium account?

Game of Thrones is not on Netflix as far as I know.

What do you mean 2 weeks guarantee? Do the accounts only last that long?
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:37:20 PM

What exactly is a premium account?

Game of Thrones is not on Netflix as far as I know.

What do you mean 2 weeks guarantee? Do the accounts only last that long?

A premium account allows you to watch any shows on Netflix. My bad, I don't watch Games of Thrones, but I figure everyone does. I'll edit the OP now. The 2 weeks guarantee means that the accounts may stop working after your purchase, and if it's 2 weeks after the purchase, we'll give you another account (and another 2 week guarantee) absolutely for free.

lmao
cookmac

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

Are these accounts stolen? pls explain.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

Sounds like it to me.. I'm wondering the same thing myself?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

No, they are bought from a website.

lmao
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:30:08 AM

They sound like cracked accounts. If they are from one of the many websites that sell those kinds of accounts. GLWS though!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

Right...a website selling stolen accounts.  Why else would the accounts possibly require a 2 week guarantee?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:19:13 AM

This is still for sale.

lmao
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:27:00 AM

Or you do like me and just pay $7.99 a month for one, which I think for new members may have been raised to $9 where as existing ones are grandfathered for 2yrs but still the safest way to go.

To be decided...
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

Or you do like me and just pay $7.99 a month for one, which I think for new members may have been raised to $9 where as existing ones are grandfathered for 2yrs but still the safest way to go.

This is twice as cheap, and works just as well. Some people might not be able to pay with CC as well. This will allow them to use their BTC.

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:43:38 AM

This is still for sale.

lmao
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:05:02 PM

They sound like cracked accounts. If they are from one of the many websites that sell those kinds of accounts. GLWS though!

Wasn't it fairly obvious from the acronym 'HF' in his username? I thought this was common knowledge.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:45:57 PM

Wasn't it fairly obvious from the acronym 'HF' in his username? I thought this was common knowledge.

Hey hey hey, do you assume all black people are criminal just because they are black? That's pretty stereotypical of you.

lmao
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:52:55 PM

Hey hey hey, do you assume all black people are criminal just because they are black? That's pretty stereotypical of you.

Hey, hey, hey, why did you make the poor assumption of stating that, without think if I was a member of HackForums myself? And how exactly is that stereotypical, I'm missing that fact.

Not only that, I wouldn't make such a poor assumption myself of assuming everyone (including me) that went on HackForums were black to white hat hackers, crackers, or anything in between. There's actually more people who go there for numerous other reasons. But all evidence points to you either cracking or using a Netflix account generator from there. I see no problem in this, I was just stating a phrase or sentence.

Because really, where could you get ten Netflix accounts that are all legit without breaking a sweat, costing only a low amount and not showing it's subscription length?

The fact that I could explore that one sentence boggles me.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:12:13 PM

Hey, hey, hey, why did you make the poor assumption of stating that, without think if I was a member of HackForums myself? And how exactly is that stereotypical, I'm missing that fact.

Not only that, I wouldn't make such a poor assumption myself of assuming everyone (including me) that went on HackForums were black to white hat hackers, crackers, or anything in between. There's actually more people who go there for numerous other reasons. But all evidence points to you either cracking or using a Netflix account generator from there. I see no problem in this, I was just stating a phrase or sentence.

Because really, where could you get ten Netflix accounts that are all legit without breaking a sweat, costing only a low amount and not showing it's subscription length?

The fact that I could explore that one sentence boggles me.

You'd be surprised at the people assuming everyone from Hack Forums are hackers, excuse me for my incompetence then. Well there's no point in hiding this, the accounts might potentially be cracked, I do not know this for sure as I'm buying them off of another website, as stated above.

lmao
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: