Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?
13 million - 22 (12.9%)
26 million - 15 (8.8%)
39 million - 15 (8.8%)
53 million - 17 (9.9%)
>53 million - 102 (59.6%)
Total Voters: 113

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?  (Read 8115 times)
RealSolid (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

Sup bitches.

By now I've grown weary of dealing with the peasant nodes. Filthy miners only complicate things, take a look at Deepbit for example. So with SC 3.0 I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency (unlike the fiat Bitcoin), so I've decided that I will eliminate peasant nodes completely with a new system which will revolutionize the cryptocurrency world.

The design and architecture I've put into 3.0 will only have two groups of 10 (an ode to binary, which I helped co-write) gate-nodes which will take turn solving even/odd blocks. Each wallet will contain the premine which I am looking for my communities input on, so you have a voice in SC 3.0 (unlike King Gavin and Queen Deepbit).

Luckily I've found a way to reimburse SC 2.0 coin holders for approximately 1/2 of their *Loyalty Rating (the formula is confidential and is proprietary property), so all you have to do is submit an application and the Account Reconciliation team and we'll be sure to process your Loyalty Rating in 4-6 weeks of submission.

I also realized that the bloated blockchain (smart move, bitcoin) is only weighing down my innovation.  That being said, there will only be 3 addresses available (outside the 20 premined wallets, which YOU get to choose the premine!), of which I will possess.  If you'd like to spend your SC 3.0 *coins, submit an application to the Account Reconciliation team who will then deduct the invert of your Loyalty Rating from your account, purchase the product and send it to your door! First-Class™ service, courtesy of SC 3.0!

So how much should each wallet contain?  13 million?  39 million?  Be sure to rock the vote on SC 3.0 and good luck to everyone with their Loyalty Rating applications!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:08:52 PM

Sup bitches.

By now I've grown weary of dealing with the peasant nodes. Filthy miners only complicate things, take a look at Deepbit for example. So with SC 3.0 I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency (unlike the fiat Bitcoin), so I've decided that I will eliminate peasant nodes completely with a new system which will revolutionize the cryptocurrency world.

The design and architecture I've put into 3.0 will only have two groups of 10 (an ode to binary, which I helped co-write) gate-nodes which will take turn solving even/odd blocks. Each wallet will contain the premine which I am looking for my communities input on, so you have a voice in SC 3.0 (unlike King Gavin and Queen Deepbit).

Luckily I've found a way to reimburse SC 2.0 coin holders for approximately 1/2 of their *Loyalty Rating (the formula is confidential and is proprietary property), so all you have to do is submit an application and the Account Reconciliation team and we'll be sure to process your Loyalty Rating in 4-6 weeks of submission.

I also realized that the bloated blockchain (smart move, bitcoin) is only weighing down my innovation.  That being said, there will only be 3 addresses available (outside the 20 premined wallets, which YOU get to choose the premine!), of which I will possess.  If you'd like to spend your SC 3.0 *coins, submit an application to the Account Reconciliation team who will then deduct the invert of your Loyalty Rating from your account, purchase the product and send it to your door! First-Class™ service, courtesy of SC 3.0!

So how much should each wallet contain?  13 million?  39 million?  Be sure to rock the vote on SC 3.0 and good luck to everyone with their Loyalty Rating applications!

Over the top.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
DILLIGAF

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 05:48:38 PM

No sense going small make it at least a billion...
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 05:58:31 PM

Will these premined coins be going towards early adopters (as I recall I started using it after end of last Aug) or is this for something else I don't understand? As a SC user I feel that most users have a right to a share of the proceeds.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
RealSolid (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:04:49 PM

Will these premined coins be going towards early adopters (as I recall I started using it after end of last Aug) or is this for something else I don't understand? As a SC user I feel that most users have a right to a share of the proceeds.

The premine is to strengthen the network. The more the premine, the stronger the network.  Early adopters must submit a Loyalty Rating application inorder to be reimbursed (due to the limitations of the Bitcoin core code, there are only 1000 3.0 coins available for reimbursement, first come first serve).
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:08:29 PM

Sup bitches.

Not sure if serious

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:14:34 PM

The premine is to strengthen the network. The more the premine, the stronger the network.  Early adopters must submit a Loyalty Rating application inorder to be reimbursed (due to the limitations of the Bitcoin core code, there are only 1000 3.0 coins available for reimbursement, first come first serve).
Could you send me a copy of this application form please as I wish to claim. I remember using this shortly after 20/8/2011.I'd like to be part of it. So premines add strength to a network? Interesting theory.

RealSolid (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:23:37 PM

The premine is to strengthen the network. The more the premine, the stronger the network.  Early adopters must submit a Loyalty Rating application inorder to be reimbursed (due to the limitations of the Bitcoin core code, there are only 1000 3.0 coins available for reimbursement, first come first serve).
Could you send me a copy of this application form please as I wish to claim. I remember using this shortly after 20/8/2011.I'd like to be part of it. So premines add strength to a network? Interesting theory.

I already checked the database of your associated forum name with your address in 2.0 (from the data collector), and I regret to inform you that your Loyalty Rating falls below the minimum threshold for reimbursement.  Good luck though with 3.0!
Electricbees

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:33:26 PM

At least 13 trillion.

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:33:45 PM

Sup bitches.

Not sure if serious
oh, it's as real as it can be.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:34:37 PM

he is bad shit insane! i wanna see where this is going.

btw. can you point out where it is in the core bitcoin code there are the limit of 1000 coins?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:35:45 PM

Sup bitches.

I also realized that the bloated blockchain (smart move, bitcoin) is only weighing down my innovation.  That being said, there will only be 3 addresses available (outside the 20 premined wallets, which YOU get to choose the premine!), of which I will possess.  If you'd like to spend your SC 3.0 *coins, submit an application to the Account Reconciliation team who will then deduct the invert of your Loyalty Rating from your account, purchase the product and send it to your door! First-Class™ service, courtesy of SC 3.0!

So how much should each wallet contain?  13 million?  39 million?  Be sure to rock the vote on SC 3.0 and good luck to everyone with their Loyalty Rating applications!

Not sure if serious
oh, it's as real as it can be.

Damn, and i was so looking forward to having my own SC3.0 address, oh well, maybe he will give out SC3.0 addresses in a month or so when SC4.0 comes out :p

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:39:25 PM

btw. can you point out where it is in the core bitcoin code there are the limit of 1000 coins?

The core bitcoin code only allows approximately 21,000,000 coins.

SInce Solidcoin 3.0 is worth at least 21,000 bitcoins each, obviously only 1000 can be afforded. Elemental, WOTson.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:41:54 PM

Anything below 13 quadrillions is not acceptable buddy.

Bitcoin is the future !
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:48:09 PM

The core bitcoin code only allows approximately 21,000,000 coins.

SInce Solidcoin 3.0 is worth at least 21,000 bitcoins each, obviously only 1000 can be afforded. Elemental, WOTson.

-MarkM-

ahahahahahhahahaah!!!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:27:27 PM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:31:44 PM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

You were comfortable with this sort of thing before today, what changed?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
RealSolid (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:32:51 PM

Uh sorry dude, you agreed to it, and I don't have time for people with a Loyalty Rating below the minimum threshold. Go back to i0coin or whatever coin is better suitable for what you have to offer.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 07:36:17 PM

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RealSolid (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 07:37:36 PM

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

If anything is a parody, it's Bitcoin.

It's funny how all the SC haters are trying to joke about SC, but in a couple of months they'll wish they were early adopters.  Good luck with your Loyalty Rating, mlawrence.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: