Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do women want?  (Read 2376 times)
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:01:05 PM

females want someone to look after them so they wont have worry about surviving, provide sexual contact, good genes for offspring, opportunities , connections, protection,entertainment, list goes on and and they have between 15 and 30 to find it which makes them all pretty much snakes

So basically be hot, or at least get a decent body to work with.. and have a decent job lol.
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:11:22 PM

Different women want different things so it is hard to generalize, just like how different men want different things.

For those having difficulty interacting with them, stop putting them on pedestals and treat them like you'd want to be treated yourself and maybe they'll stop finding you "creepy" or whatever. Don't be the next Eliot Rodgers.
austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

why you guys care what women want??

You are men, think what a man wants!!!
and get it for yourself

fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:41:50 PM

Get money, then just play every girl.

So go and get your tokens to play on the arcades, just keep in mind most the (arcades) aka girls have different price.

Some have a easier lvl and some are difficult to get through.

darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

It's kind of hard to come up with things that all women want. For men it is easy - we all want sex - it is on our minds 24/7 and it drives a man's thought processes and long-term decisions every day.

For women it is a bit more complicated, but I think the biggest thing is to be wanted by men. Kind of like men boast about getting as many girls as possible, for women it would be an achievement to have as many guys going crazy over you.

You're an idiot if you think that, it's just a hollywood myth. Most men actually like a lot of things more than sex.
austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:48:05 PM

im sorry but you guys are funny

you guys sound already like girls- what do they want, what do I have to say to them, how do I have to make them feel and with thinking all those thought you guys are bending over.

You are men, men conquer continents the moon, the highest mountains and the deepest ocean without asking a women how to do it but with 5 billion women and 3 billion men you guys ask "What does a women want"  Again who cares, most wmoen I have dated told me usually what they want so why worrying.

Be yourself and rock out with your cock out.

darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

im sorry but you guys are funny

you guys sound already like girls- what do they want, what do I have to say to them, how do I have to make them feel and with thinking all those thought you guys are bending over.

You are men, men conquer continents the moon, the highest mountains and the deepest ocean without asking a women how to do it but with 5 billion women and 3 billion men you guys ask "What does a women want"  Again who cares, most wmoen I have dated told me usually what they want so why worrying.

Be yourself and rock out with your cock out.

+1, I also agree.

Be the best you can be, do what makes you happy. Have fun, enjoy life. Most of all, BE YOURSELF.

DO NOT CHANGE FOR A WOMAN. You can't please everyone, just as you can't please every woman. There are plenty(billions) of fish in the sea. Find the one that's right for you, not that one you feel like you have to change yourself to get them to like you..
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:01:42 PM

I think they want love from man, security and family.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:03:27 PM

Women use their sexual attractiveness to make money.
Men, use money to counter their sexual unattractiveness.
The opposite does not happen.

Males can be sexually attractive. Females can be sexually unattractive. Your point is moot.

LMAO, no it's not.  His point stands well, there is a reason no man is ever offended from being called a slut and no women is ever called a player.

Accept it or not men and women are different.
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:11:52 PM

Women use their sexual attractiveness to make money.
Men, use money to counter their sexual unattractiveness.
The opposite does not happen.

Males can be sexually attractive. Females can be sexually unattractive. Your point is moot.

LMAO, no it's not.  His point stands well, there is a reason no man is ever offended from being called a slut and no women is ever called a player.

Accept it or not men and women are different.

Are you stupid?

There are plenty of rich women who go after young, hot, men...Along with the opposite.

Maybe it's because 99% of the men in this forum are fat slobs....Go to a beach spazzdla, tons of ripped, hot guys for you to check out.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:15:23 PM

42" chest, 32" waist.

Bench 215, squat 350,

You were saying something about something?

Have you gone to that beach?  Do you notice what is going on there?  The men are hitting on the women...
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

42" chest, 32" waist.

Bench 215, squat 350,

Have you gone to that beach?  Do you notice what is going on there?  The men are hitting on the women...

That's because it's the custom in our society for the men to go after their "prey" aka women.

There are an increasing number of women going after men as well, albeit they have high confidence which is why they arent afraid of asking a guy out.

What am I argueing about again?Ok nvm I went out of my way to make a point thats totally off topic. lol.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:19:49 PM

42" chest, 32" waist.

Bench 215, squat 350,

That's because it's the custom in our society for the men to go after their "prey" aka women.

There are an increasing number of women going after men as well, albeit they have high confidence which is why they arent afraid of asking a guy out.

What am I argueing about again?

Something about something.... Kinda of went off topic.. but the topic was pretty werid.. although so is this one.. ne ways I should probably go do work..
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

42" chest, 32" waist.

Bench 215, squat 350,

What am I argueing about again?

Something about something.... Kinda of went off topic.. but the topic was pretty werid.. although so is this one.. ne ways I should probably go do work..

Lol, I went totally of topic. my bad.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:56:26 PM

simple: nobody will ever know
womens are never ending mind bug
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

When you talk about Sigmund Freud and women, I know you have problems and lack experience.

There is no science when it comes to women.  All they want is love and acknowledgment. And you must be confident. If you lack that, game over. Looks and money are irrelevant. Seriously.  

Just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PAYhmoKkA

The magic happens outside of your comfort zone!
Zoey Kush

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

I'd settle for a working laptop Cry
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:29:02 PM

the question is confusing .
AirC

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:24:54 AM

I just figure they want money, so I just throw it at them.
TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:29:43 AM

Sigmund Freud asked the above question and apparently didn't have an answer. Men are still asking it, often with a mixture of annoyance and confusion. Women are obviously different from men so must want something in life that is....well....different. Men would like to know what that is....so I am going to tell them.

We want the same things that men want. Freedom, respect, friends, family, a meaningful job, good sex, enough money and material goods, a sense of belonging to a community and being in control of things that affect our lives. Its not really difficult guys. We all want the same things in life.

The problem is ....some men, including some women, don't want us to have these things. They don't want us to automatically share life's expectations the way men can and do. They would rather give or grant us certain of these things and keep the rest to themselves. They will dole them out to us if it pleases them to do so but we shouldn't expect to be "entitled" to them.

The culprits in all this is custom and religion. Traditional religions have been quite clear as to what a woman's place in society must be and men and some women have turned it into a custom with very strict rules that women must obey. Even in modern societies many men still have a problem with the concept of the equality of the sexes. They just don't get it. They also don't want it. Many societies still believe women don't have the right to want what men want. Its a form of control.  As with seals there can only be one "beach master" and its never female.

That's the way I see it. What about you?

Life's only a beefed up version of the jungle. The strongest will have their way. Rich before poor. Men before women. And you forgot to mention the women who want unstable uncontrollable men, but those women are usually pretty whack as well..

But in essence you're right - we all want the same - yet we put up those appearances and participate in those power games - not everyone - but too many.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: