Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:46:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do women want?  (Read 2376 times)
noviapriani (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:19:16 PM

Sigmund Freud asked the above question and apparently didn't have an answer. Men are still asking it, often with a mixture of annoyance and confusion. Women are obviously different from men so must want something in life that is....well....different. Men would like to know what that is....so I am going to tell them.

We want the same things that men want. Freedom, respect, friends, family, a meaningful job, good sex, enough money and material goods, a sense of belonging to a community and being in control of things that affect our lives. Its not really difficult guys. We all want the same things in life.

The problem is ....some men, including some women, don't want us to have these things. They don't want us to automatically share life's expectations the way men can and do. They would rather give or grant us certain of these things and keep the rest to themselves. They will dole them out to us if it pleases them to do so but we shouldn't expect to be "entitled" to them.

The culprits in all this is custom and religion. Traditional religions have been quite clear as to what a woman's place in society must be and men and some women have turned it into a custom with very strict rules that women must obey. Even in modern societies many men still have a problem with the concept of the equality of the sexes. They just don't get it. They also don't want it. Many societies still believe women don't have the right to want what men want. Its a form of control.  As with seals there can only be one "beach master" and its never female.

That's the way I see it. What about you?

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:27:53 PM

Maybe you need to ask yourself why in societies when women gain control, societies collapse, when the next society starts with women having no rights?
Runs a lot deeper than you think.
Actually sex in history is a pretty good book about the whole thing, and it has nothing to do with the sexual act, just behaviors throughout history and the behaviors have not changed.
Now I'm sure you will jump all over me about being sexist, but when I am in a a position of authority, I hire women, they actually do a better job… But then again they also bring a lot of stupid drama also. But it's always fun to see how the men react to it.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

they want men that they can control.  see it all the time with "no smokers, drug users, no unemployed" in craigslist listings

i am here.
Mr Tea

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

they want men that they can control.  see it all the time with "no smokers, drug users, no unemployed" in craigslist listings

Lol. That's not about control. It's about not wanting to date a loser. Do you smoke by any chance?   Cheesy

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:39:21 PM

It depends on whether they want equal rights or favouritism, if the want equal rights, I'll gladly fight along side them for it, that's for the basics that we all enjoy like voting, no discrimination on employment etc. etc. but as I've said many times now the majority of so called 'feminists' today and I'm not just attacking them like almost all 'equal rights' activists want favouritism for their particular group. If you look carefully at what they say beyond the equal rights chanting you'll find when it comes down to the actual maths and the problems they're causing it's all about getting more stuff for themselves.

So find me a feminist who actually cares about being treated the same as men rather than better than them and I'll gladly shout praise for them but until then I can see why they're often called feminazi's.

As for dating, I'll be honest, I wouldn't date a smoker and everybody should know my preferences now lol that's just personal choice Cheesy
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:53:10 PM

Depending what stage of life women are in, determines what they want out of life.  When women are young, they want freedom, independence, strength and power, and to find the love of their life.  Later, when are young mother,  want peace, financial security, a bright future for their children, and a partner to help they raise them to maturity.  As an older women, they want comfort, ease in living, good health and the security of accumulated wealth and to enjoy the company of family and friends . .......Oh, yeah, good sex too!  LOL

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rapido

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:58:49 PM

I think women want to be cared and always be given a priority, plus they want more attention.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:59:04 PM

Here's a much better question:
"What do people want?"

Honestly, this thread is a bunch of pro-feminism "woman are better than men" type crap.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

Lol. That's not about control. It's about not wanting to date a loser. Do you smoke by any chance?   Cheesy

yea right, and then the next thing they're telling u to take your shoes off when you enter the haus.  and yes, i'm jealous that i'm already happie (gay) without having a gf

i am here.
noviapriani (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:59:46 PM

Depending what stage of life women are in, determines what they want out of life.  When women are young, they want freedom, independence, strength and power, and to find the love of their life.  Later, when are young mother,  want peace, financial security, a bright future for their children, and a partner to help they raise them to maturity.  As an older women, they want comfort, ease in living, good health and the security of accumulated wealth and to enjoy the company of family and friends . .......Oh, yeah, good sex too!  LOL
Of course , everyone wants to be happy, joyous and free. And everyone can have that if they are willing and able to be honest, kind, compassionate and work hard at it.

Nobody can deny another of these things without them being a party to it. We really do reap what we sow in this life.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:01:04 PM

We really do reap what we sow in this life.

If that's true, then why don't these 'oppressed' women sow what they want?

tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

Women use their sexual attractiveness to make money.
Men, use money to counter their sexual unattractiveness.
The opposite does not happen.
peperapijames

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:19:12 PM

ultimately women want power over their husbands(power over men),looking at todays society we see women being kidnapped,raped,domestic and corporate abuse in all sorts of ways. i know many will argue and say that there are men who are also being abused in the same but when im speaking im saying generally,comparing statistics.its just sad how all this can be made right by many men in power,lets look at the "boko haram" issue in Nigeria????are you trying to tell me that nothing can be done about that issue?what sort of hope or even message are we sending to little girls..Huh??in the midst of all this boko haram issue the president had the audacity to throw a wedding for his step daughter where they were giving the latest iphone 5S TO ALL the wedding guests,couldnt that money have been directed towards better use?was it really necesarry?Huh
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:19:55 PM

Women use their sexual attractiveness to make money.
Men, use money to counter their sexual unattractiveness.
The opposite does not happen.

Males can be sexually attractive. Females can be sexually unattractive. Your point is moot.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

The same old stuff as blokes on a fundamental level. 
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:48:53 PM

The same old stuff as blokes on a fundamental level. 

This is the best answer so far. Actually, I think this answer is better than mine.

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:23:44 PM

Sigmund Freud asked the above question and apparently didn't have an answer. Men are still asking it, often with a mixture of annoyance and confusion. Women are obviously different from men so must want something in life that is....well....different. Men would like to know what that is....so I am going to tell them.

We want the same things that men want. Freedom, respect, friends, family, a meaningful job, good sex, enough money and material goods, a sense of belonging to a community and being in control of things that affect our lives. Its not really difficult guys. We all want the same things in life.

The problem is ....some men, including some women, don't want us to have these things. They don't want us to automatically share life's expectations the way men can and do. They would rather give or grant us certain of these things and keep the rest to themselves. They will dole them out to us if it pleases them to do so but we shouldn't expect to be "entitled" to them.

The culprits in all this is custom and religion. Traditional religions have been quite clear as to what a woman's place in society must be and men and some women have turned it into a custom with very strict rules that women must obey. Even in modern societies many men still have a problem with the concept of the equality of the sexes. They just don't get it. They also don't want it. Many societies still believe women don't have the right to want what men want. Its a form of control.  As with seals there can only be one "beach master" and its never female.

That's the way I see it. What about you?

I agree about, "We want the same things that men want. Freedom, respect, friends, family, a meaningful job, good sex, enough money and material goods, a sense of belonging to a community and being in control of things that affect our lives. Its not really difficult guys. We all want the same things in life."

Women are men are very similar, like puzzle pieces they fit together.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:31:26 PM

It's kind of hard to come up with things that all women want. For men it is easy - we all want sex - it is on our minds 24/7 and it drives a man's thought processes and long-term decisions every day.

For women it is a bit more complicated, but I think the biggest thing is to be wanted by men. Kind of like men boast about getting as many girls as possible, for women it would be an achievement to have as many guys going crazy over you.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:33:59 PM

It's kind of hard to come up with things that all women want. For men it is easy - we all want sex - it is on our minds 24/7 and it drives a man's thought processes and long-term decisions every day.

For women it is a bit more complicated, but I think the biggest thing is to be wanted by men. Kind of like men boast about getting as many girls as possible, for women it would be an achievement to have as many guys going crazy over you.

Men are not that easy, we also want money! Cheesy

But really, we all want to have a happy, lazy life with family and friends. And money is a shortcut.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

Depending what stage of life women are in, determines what they want out of life.  When women are young, they want freedom, independence, strength and power, and to find the love of their life.  Later, when are young mother,  want peace, financial security, a bright future for their children, and a partner to help they raise them to maturity.  As an older women, they want comfort, ease in living, good health and the security of accumulated wealth and to enjoy the company of family and friends . .......Oh, yeah, good sex too!  LOL
Of course , everyone wants to be happy, joyous and free. And everyone can have that if they are willing and able to be honest, kind, compassionate and work hard at it.

Nobody can deny another of these things without them being a party to it. We really do reap what we sow in this life.

One thing I have always found incredibly confusing about women is when I see them bitching on the internet about the kind of guys they find in a BAR and then wonder why they can't find anyone nice Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: