Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miserydearia needs to return peoples accounts and bitcoins [Replied-In progress]  (Read 5915 times)
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:39:18 AM

Ok, miz, you have the coins and the backup, so either you should send the coins out to everyone yourself, or give the backup to CryptoCoinMedia and he can do it.

I can organise it. Im not touching those coins with a 30 foot barge pole.

Seeing as how you control the domain, when will you have a page online at witcoin.com?  It would be the best place to communicate with past users.  Would you be amiable to putting up a placeholder page with instructions on how to get refunds?

Yep.He gets his code up, disallows deposits, so people can withdraw, then whats not claimed, can go to the bitcoin100.

I think we can all agree this is the best course of action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 07:07:09 AM

Ok, miz, you have the coins and the backup, so either you should send the coins out to everyone yourself, or give the backup to CryptoCoinMedia and he can do it.

I can organise it. Im not touching those coins with a 30 foot barge pole.

Seeing as how you control the domain, when will you have a page online at witcoin.com?  It would be the best place to communicate with past users.  Would you be amiable to putting up a placeholder page with instructions on how to get refunds?

Yep.He gets his code up, disallows deposits, so people can withdraw, then whats not claimed, can go to the bitcoin100.

I think we can all agree this is the best course of action.

http://witcoin.com/  its pointing at a tumblr blog so I can update it as needed. People can also post shit there I guess its a free version of the old site.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 03:49:22 PM

Wow have things moved a lot in the 24h that I first heard about this.

So firstly I'm speaking on behalf of Intersango, as their community manager.

We do not know exactly what has happened in this circumstance but we want to clarify intersango's position and affiliation with witcoin.

mizerydearia was taken on for a project and during that time he had a semi formal affiliation with us. We included witcoin in our list of services. Members of Intersango had given some support to the development of witcoin at that time. The services we list do not have any bearing on ownership. For instance, GLBSE is listed under services as Amir Taaki was instrumental in it's early development but for a year Intersango have had no affiliation or connection to GLBSE(of course I as nefario do, but I'm not Intersango). We also have never claimed to own witcoin.

For many months now (I believe since September) we have not been working with mizerydearia and we are not involved in any way with anything going on here.

We'll see about getting this sorted out in an amicable manner.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
intersango

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 03:52:09 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 04:16:00 PM by intersango

EDIT: Nefario is handling this matter. While our anger is justified it is perhaps not necessary.
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 04:14:56 PM

witcoin has been down for a while and yesterday I received a 3.50 BTC transaction from noagendamarket - after telling him about the problem.
I've asked dearia several times to refund me, but due to his health issues and trouble contacting noagendamarket (he was unavailable for a while - occupying melbourne) I was unable to get them back.

I want to clarify that...
  • I'm sure that dearia didn't spend my coins, but I want to get them back in my wallet
  • I also told him, that I'd allow him to use my VPS to refund everyone
  • I even offered my entire outstanding witcoin balance to dearia, if he manages to get witcoin up and running again and continues to work on it
  • I don't think it has anything to do with Intersango or CryptoXChange as a company
  • I think owners of small exchanges should work together instead of participating in flame wars

Nuff said.

@thread TL;DR

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 04:35:05 PM

EDIT: Nefario is handling this matter. While our anger is justified it is perhaps not necessary.

Get any mention of witcoin off your site then and instead of hosting furry conventions concentrate on getting peoples accounts back.

intersango

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 05:14:32 PM

Get any mention of witcoin off your site then and instead of hosting furry conventions concentrate on getting peoples accounts back.

Are you serious?

We have been proven to have done nothing wrong.

You have falsely slandered us continuously. This has been proven.

Every slanderous word you have said continues to hurt us and our only association is having HELPED you.

You have offered no apology.

We are an innocent 3rd party who you have carelessly slandered to bring attention to your private matter.

All we have done is months ago given you FREE help with witcoin and in doing so listed it merely as a project we worked on. Before this slander you made no attempt to contact us and you have no reason to think that we are responsible or have any way of getting people's accounts back. We were never in possession of witcoin's bitcoins or anything related.

I am astonished you are responding like this. We have given you FREE help and publicity because we supported your project. You posted a highly slanderous thread against us. It is disparaging and every second this thread lingers it hurts our good name. THESE ARE THINGS PROVEN TO BE FALSE which you have posted without confirming (they have since been proven to be false).

You have lied and when confronted with the truth you have changed the title of this thread. But you have not rectified the situation. However, there has not been an apology and you continue to criticize us and demean us. A 3rd party that has no involvement with this matter.

Please act responsible and do not defer your responsibility. You should be dealing with your problems instead of creating problems for an unrelated 3rd party.

Before posting the slander you made no attempt to contact us. Even users of Intersango who do not understand why their bitcoin cashout isn't showing (they need to download the blockchain) sometimes email the consultancy email address if they do not get an immediate response from support@intersango.com
intersango

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 05:18:06 PM

This is the first time you have asked us to remove witcoin. Next time please ask nicer. When we update the site next we will change this.

We will specifically have our site show that we have done some amount of free work on witcoin and we will specifically mention that we are not the owners if we choose to list our free work.

We are currently working on a new site layout so it should be up in the next week or two.
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 09:55:30 PM

This is the first time you have asked us to remove witcoin. Next time please ask nicer. When we update the site next we will change this.

We will specifically have our site show that we have done some amount of free work on witcoin and we will specifically mention that we are not the owners if we choose to list our free work.

We are currently working on a new site layout so it should be up in the next week or two.

Ive never been consulted about any actions you have taken in regards to the site. The co founder took decisions without doing so on a regular basis. Ive told nefario why Im acting the way I am so you need to speak to him.

Leaving witcoin without a sys admin was extremely foolish and dangerous on a normal site let alone a bitcoin one. Misery being in poland and not being able to access witcoin because his computer was in the US doesnt strike you as problematic Huh

The real person you should be angry at here is miserydearia for being a lazy control freak  fool who turns down any opportunity that may come his way out of some paranoid delusion that hes being "controlled" and that outside forces are conspiring against him. Im afraid he has dumped you in this as much as me by his actions (or lack thereof).

I can count all the times witcoin was sabotaged by misery either through paranoia or insulting people who approached with childish antics. It would have been the first site to have an android app for instance. We could have had massive venture capital invested to hire a team of developers 12 months ago or more before this shit started. I think miserydearia owes the users,myself and intersango an apology and I urge him to fix this mess. Im not angry about it Im  just burnt out and the personal issues this is causing does not make for a happy camper.

Dave.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 10:03:40 PM

Are you serious?

We have been proven to have done nothing wrong.

You have falsely slandered us continuously. This has been proven.

Every slanderous word you have said continues to hurt us and our only association is having HELPED you.

You have offered no apology.

We are an innocent 3rd party who you have carelessly slandered to bring attention to your private matter.

All we have done is months ago given you FREE help with witcoin and in doing so listed it merely as a project we worked on. Before this slander you made no attempt to contact us and you have no reason to think that we are responsible or have any way of getting people's accounts back. We were never in possession of witcoin's bitcoins or anything related.

I am astonished you are responding like this. We have given you FREE help and publicity because we supported your project. You posted a highly slanderous thread against us. It is disparaging and every second this thread lingers it hurts our good name. THESE ARE THINGS PROVEN TO BE FALSE which you have posted without confirming (they have since been proven to be false).

You have lied and when confronted with the truth you have changed the title of this thread. But you have not rectified the situation. However, there has not been an apology and you continue to criticize us and demean us. A 3rd party that has no involvement with this matter.

Please act responsible and do not defer your responsibility. You should be dealing with your problems instead of creating problems for an unrelated 3rd party.

Before posting the slander you made no attempt to contact us. Even users of Intersango who do not understand why their bitcoin cashout isn't showing (they need to download the blockchain) sometimes email the consultancy email address if they do not get an immediate response from support@intersango.com

WHY WOULD I CONTACT A THIRD PARTY ABOUT MY OWN SITE HuhHuhHuh You say on one hand you dont have anything to do with witcoin then on another I should contact you about support issues for it . You either do control it or you dont you cant have eggs in both baskets. Again I ask you why I would contact your support email address for a witcoin issue Huh??

"Before this slander you made no attempt to contact us" I told Genjix through a forum PM weeks ago that this was goign to happen if they didnt take steps. lets ask theymos about that shall we before claiming I made no attempt or warning this was coming. Yet again why would I have to go through intersango to get issues around witcoin dealt with if you werent representing it ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 10:07:11 PM

WHY WOULD I CONTACT A THIRD PARTY ABOUT MY OWN SITE HuhHuhHuh

So... it is YOUR site...

If that's the way you take care of YOUR site then YOU are the responsible for letting a third party take the bitcoins and keep them...

Do you even stop to think before you write?
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 11:09:09 PM by mizerydearia

Leaving witcoin without a sys admin was extremely foolish and dangerous on a normal site let alone a bitcoin one. Misery being in poland and not being able to access witcoin because his computer was in the US doesnt strike you as problematic Huh

This statement is inaccurate as well.  While I was in Warszawa, I had access to all of my accounts including linode vps hosting witcoin as well as my personal computer remotely, which even then, my ex-stepfather charged me us$40/mo to keep it running, but my father generously helped me to pay for it in my absence and in place of us$400/mo rent.

Also, not that it is important, but my alias is mizerydearia, not miserydearia.  

I can count all the times witcoin was sabotaged by misery either through paranoia or insulting people who approached with childish antics.

I am not sure what this statement is in reference to.  Perhaps you could elaborate more than providing a count of such occurrences or 'times' and provide an example or one or more of such?

It would have been the first site to have an android app for instance.

To say that witcoin would have been the first site to have an android app is particularly a statement considering that of an idea, in which ideas are plentiful.  Implementing those ideas into reality, ...  based on the discussions below, it was interesting for me to consider and I had appended it to many notes I had taken for things to accomplish and fix.

Scanning my IRC logs for #witcoin for case-insensitive "android" this is what I see, beginning from March 26th 2011:
Mar 26 00:15:51 <mizerydearia>  oh, one thing I was thinking of earlier.... in relation to taxi drivers...
Mar 26 00:16:19 <mizerydearia>  A kind of website/service (especially accessible with mobile devices) to match people up with taxis nearby their location
Mar 26 00:16:31 <mizerydearia>  so as to not have to call phone numbers to get a taxi.
Mar 26 00:16:54 <mizerydearia>  and also to potentially increase the amount of customers a taxi driver would get.
Mar 26 00:17:07 <noagendamarket>        well that does exist
Mar 26 00:17:15 <mizerydearia>  oh?
Mar 26 00:17:22 <noagendamarket>        but its for ridesharing
Mar 26 00:17:27 <mizerydearia>  mm
Mar 26 00:17:35 <noagendamarket>        the taxi industry tried shuitting it down
Mar 26 00:17:42 <mizerydearia>  oh?
Mar 26 00:17:51 <noagendamarket>        they ran to the authorities about it
Mar 26 00:17:55 <noagendamarket>        yes
Mar 26 00:17:56 <mizerydearia>  heh
Mar 26 00:18:11 <noagendamarket>        the taxi industry is like the mafia
Mar 26 00:18:12 <mizerydearia>  well then
Mar 26 00:18:21 <mizerydearia>  I will take my idea and establish it anonymously
Mar 26 00:18:21 <noagendamarket>        and uses regulations to its full extent
Mar 26 00:18:26 <noagendamarket>        lol
Mar 26 00:18:28 <mizerydearia>  seriously
Mar 26 00:18:34 <noagendamarket>        I am serious
Mar 26 00:18:41 <mizerydearia>  heh, serious lol
Mar 26 00:18:47 <mizerydearia>  it's a great idea and with bitcoin should be easy to establish with bitcoin
Mar 26 00:19:00 <noagendamarket>        would you use it for normal cars ?
Mar 26 00:19:17 <noagendamarket>        you just need a device in your car....
Mar 26 00:19:26 <noagendamarket>        like an iphone app...
Mar 26 00:19:31 <mizerydearia>  sure, why not
Mar 26 00:19:33 <noagendamarket>        or an android one
Mar 26 00:19:37 <mizerydearia>  anyone
Mar 26 00:19:49 <noagendamarket>        anyone could be a taxi driver...
Mar 26 00:19:51 <mizerydearia>  yep
Mar 26 00:19:56 <noagendamarket>        then yúou could rate them lol
Mar 26 00:20:05 <mizerydearia>  and that may then pwn the taxi industry too
Mar 26 00:20:17 <noagendamarket>        you could check into their car
Mar 26 00:20:19 <noagendamarket>        lol
Mar 26 00:20:30 <mizerydearia>  yesterday I learned that taxi drivers in Milwaukee pay $900+/wk to rent a taxi cab
Mar 26 00:21:04 <noagendamarket>        it really needs to be decentralized tho
Mar 26 00:21:12 <mizerydearia>  hmm, well..
Mar 26 00:21:13 <noagendamarket>        or a shitstor would commence
Mar 26 00:21:19 <mizerydearia>  it must be accessible by mobile devices
Mar 26 00:21:23 <noagendamarket>        yes
Mar 26 00:21:57 <noagendamarket>        youd have to build in a bitcoin app
Mar 26 00:21:58 *       secorp has quit (Quit: Leaving.)
Mar 26 00:22:27 <noagendamarket>        so it can be run on your own bitcoind
Mar 26 00:22:37 <mizerydearia>  I'm not sure p2p is necessary
Mar 26 00:22:41 <noagendamarket>        either at home or on your phone
Mar 26 00:23:16 <noagendamarket>        tcatms jsremote
Mar 26 00:23:21 <mizerydearia>  do mobile devices support p2p apps?
Mar 26 00:23:33 *       noagendamarket checks
Mar 26 00:24:11 <noagendamarket>        http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/52346-first-p2p-app-android-frostwire.html   yep
Mar 26 00:24:21 <noagendamarket>        skype is also p2p remeber

Apr 13 07:50:11 <qberty>        Anyone use Android here? I was thinking of making an app for witcoin for Android devices.
Apr 13 07:50:47 <qberty>        Or even a witcoin client.
Apr 13 07:52:04 <asiekierka>    qberty
Apr 13 07:52:10 <asiekierka>    im getting a droid netbook in 2 months
Apr 13 07:52:10 <asiekierka>    so meh
Apr 13 07:52:12 <asiekierka>    make a bounty!
Apr 13 07:53:03 <noagendamarket>        qberty thats a great idea
Apr 13 07:53:20 <noagendamarket>        we dont have an api yet though
Apr 13 07:54:57 <noagendamarket>        apps.witcoin.com I started mostly to see if anyone would like to create greasemonkey scripts
Apr 13 07:54:58 <asiekierka>    etc etc
Apr 13 07:55:03 <asiekierka>    the total comes to like 50 BtC
Apr 13 07:55:08 <asiekierka>    then someone goes in and does this for the 50 BtC
Apr 13 07:55:23 <noagendamarket>        fundraising.witcoin.com could be used for that
Apr 13 07:55:57 *       asiekierka has quit (Remote host closed the connection)
Apr 13 07:58:26 <qberty>        But I can make an actual client, instead of make an offer for one.
Apr 13 07:58:43 <Kiba>  droid netbook?
Apr 13 07:59:09 <noagendamarket>        what do you need to make a client ?
Apr 13 07:59:13 <qberty>        I could write a client both for Android and the Desktop (Mac, Win, Linux)
Apr 13 07:59:37 <qberty>        I need the same access this site has to the database.
Apr 13 07:59:58 <qberty>        for people to submit and do almost every function.
Apr 13 08:00:43 <qberty>        I guess small read/write access to witcoins forum database.
Apr 13 08:00:50 <qberty>        I can code everything else up.
Apr 13 08:01:12 <noagendamarket>        youd have to chat with the mizerydearia to work out access
Apr 13 08:01:24 <noagendamarket>        I love the sound of it though
Apr 13 08:01:46 <qberty>        Yeah, i think it would allow a lot more people to use witcoin without any excuse for "hassle:
Apr 13 08:02:01 <qberty>        I'm pretty good with user interfaces.
Apr 13 08:02:15 <qberty>        So how can I talk to the admin in that area?

So, the idea lingered, and now in this statement of CryptoCoinMedia's above, it seems that the idea is being used as an example of sabotage, perhaps in the form that because the idea was never implemented, that inaction in itself is sabotage.  I guess that makes sense.  Even now, as I am still unemployed and struggling to afford doing so without my father's assistance, I am sabotaging my future.  The idea of which I could have a job and make money is not being practiced or pursued.  Heck, I could own a mansion or castle, as I consider in my fantasies.  It's an idea.  I do not have a castle or mansion yet.  I am sabotaging my future!  Help!

We could have had massive venture capital invested to hire a team of developers 12 months ago or more before this shit started. I think miserydearia owes the users,myself and intersango an apology and I urge him to fix this mess. Im not angry about it Im  just burnt out and the personal issues this is causing does not make for a happy camper.

This, that 'we' could have had venture capital, may be true, and even shortly after my interview with Spencer Dailey published March 29th, on April 3rd, Current-C private messaged me:

Hello,

I read your "Meet the Trader" interview and was quite impressed.  I'm very new to the Bitcoin community but I can see the potential in your Witcoin model.  I'm not a professional investor/venture capitalist, however I have a certain amount of money that may help with startup costs, with possible access to a significant amount more down the line.

Again I'm not a pro at this but I'd be interested in discussing a possible investment with you if you are open to it right now.  Please feel free to contact me by replying to this or the email below.

BTW I'm a fellow midwesterner across the pond in MI.

Best regards,

Mike (Current-C)
mike@symmetryconsultingllc.com

and I arranged with him to meet me in #witcoin on Freenode IRC network, which he did also on April 3rd.  As I remember that day, I had hyped I believe in #bitcoin encouraging others to join and perhaps if anyone else were interested to discuss things about investing or donating or whatnot, but even from the discussion that day in #witcoin, nothing resulted from it.  Clearly my personality or technical expertise or other attributes or characteristics were not promising enough to encourage, inspire, motivate or otherwise influence anyone to invest in witcoin, at least not based on my skills at explaining things.  And even then, during that chat, I learned that tcatm managed to get an interview, in what seemed to be a private matter that he did not otherwise divulge further details.  So, since then, that was an example of which I haven't established myself as a prominently successful individual worthy or considerate of funding of investors or venture capital.  And so, with CryptoCoinMedia's concern or interest in seeking massive venture capital, something which I was afraid of also if you read the interview, and especially, I wasn't then and more recognizably now, am not so excited or enthusiastic about greed.  I think along with the excitement of bitcoin, especially for those that were early investors and participants, there is a sense of greed that is preserved amongst many of us, even I recognized such in myself, including when I invested in Ixcoins.  However, I do not enjoy the evilness that consumes me relative to that of greed.  And in the case of 'we could have massive venture capital' type of statement, it seems one ripe with greed, especially with the continued reference suggesting that 'I think miserydearia owes the users,myself and intersango an apology and I urge him to fix this mess.'  I am a tad bit confused as to how I owe an apology to the people behind Intersango.  From my observations of comments from others, it seemed that others had suggested for CryptoCoinMedia to express an apology towards Intersango for his slanderous statement.  But perhaps maybe it is more considerate of him to delegate that responsibility of apology to me?  I'm not sure, it's just an idea.  Otherwise, other than that, I do not see anything to apologize for towards them.  Regarding an apology towards witcoin users, yes, again, I am rather apologetic and express it repeatedly to those who continue to bring up concern about the website and project seemingly disappearing.  I will continue to apologize as long as still I haven't resolved the issues relative to it and also I will strive to do so as best as I can.  Regarding apologizing to CryptoCoinMedia as per his request.  Even without his request I have apologized to him both publicly and privately on several occasions.  And I do so again here as well, expressing that I am apologetic for my decline in performance and productivity relative to witcoin.  I am sorry that I have allowed my health to be interruptive and deteriorate my productivity to a point where I have become so very inactive and unproductive to handle these concerns that are still awaiting a resolution.  I will again strive to do so to resolve these matters, as I have attempted to do previously, however, I cannot make any guarantees, but I will still strive to do so.  Besides, I have medication from doctors now which may help me, even though they are for depression or mood/mental disorder and I do not feel they are correlated to the sensations which interrupt me from doing anything other than touching myself all over in response to each intense nibble sensation.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 10:59:16 PM

So... it is YOUR site...

If that's the way you take care of YOUR site then YOU are the responsible for letting a third party take the bitcoins and keep them...

The sys admin took them without notification , which was mizerydearia. This is why I am claiming its akin to theft.

It still doesnt answer why i would be contacting  a third party about things. What gives someone the right to access a server and TAKE everything ?  Note: I havent filed a police report about this yet as I hoped to sort out the accounts of the site. Im doing everything possible to avoid that.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 11:04:27 PM

This statement is inaccurate as well.  While I was in Warszawa, I had access to all of my accounts including linode vps hosting witcoin as well as my personal computer remotely, which even then, my ex-stepfather charged me us$40/mo to keep it running, but my father generously helped me to pay for it in my absence and in place of us$400/mo rent.

Also, not that it is important, but my alias is mizerydearia, not miserydearia.  

I call you miserydearia for a reason. Why did you state to me that you couldnt access the server then?

Im saying this as good advice. Return peoples access to their accounts and I will ignore that you committed a crime and you caused your victims a loss. What gives you the right to hold onto their money ?

Why should I have to beg bitcoinconsultancy for you to fix issues on a site they dont own ? Dont you find that strange at all?

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 11:07:18 PM

So... it is YOUR site...

One doesnt blame a rape victim because she was raped do they ? Mizerydearia admits he took the wallet . Should be relatively simple to assume who the victim is here and that there is a loss involved.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:11:51 PM

I think the part about you contacting Bitcoin Consultancy would be only for them to remove the mention of your site from their site, as far as I understood, and as per your request on this thread.
What they meant was: If having it there bothered you so much why haven't you contacted them? <--- Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This thread is reminding me of the Goat/Bitcoin Magazine thread.

One doesnt blame a rape victim because she was raped do they ? Mizerydearia admits he took the wallet . Should be relatively simple to assume who the victim is here and that there is a loss involved.

Depends... Did the rape victim contracted with the rapist to have sex with her and changed her mind while doing it?
mizerydearia

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:39:36 PM

The sys admin took them without notification , which was mizerydearia. This is why I am claiming its akin to theft.

It still doesnt answer why i would be contacting  a third party about things. What gives someone the right to access a server and TAKE everything ?  Note: I havent filed a police report about this yet as I hoped to sort out the accounts of the site. Im doing everything possible to avoid that.

I do not consider myself a 3rd party.  The specifics of what happened was CryptoCoinMedia expressed he could no longer afford to pay for teh Linode vps.  You can read more details here, so relative to amiller's generosity for helping to pay for the vps, amiller funded CryptoCoinMedia's linode account with us$20 to cover the next month of hosting the vps.  That was not acceptable to CryptoCoinMedia and still he was intending on cancelling the service and more desiring expected me to move the codebase and website to CryptoXChange's dedicated server.  Again, as you may see in the witcoin thread, I was quite skeptical about it especially relative to how immediate CryptoXchange's Ken Armitt assumed the consideration of which I was interested in doing so.  I wasn't.  I did not live in Australia and have a friendship or any other affiliation with him as CryptoCoinMedia/noagendamarkat did, and so, I pursued a skepticalness.  And instead I learned along with collaborate of amiller's generosity towards helping to fund a few month of witcoin, that I could transfer the vps to amiller's account entirely intact and without modification.  And that is what I did.  For the next three months after October 28th, everything on the vps was intact and untouched, unmanipulated.  However, in perspective of CryptoCoinMedia's view, perhaps it may seem as if the vps was taken from 'him' since it was affiliated with his account, in which under my user account hierarchically structured under or affiliated underneath his own account, I also had administrative access towards the server.  And even though the server was affiliated with his account, everything on that server was entirely from my sys administration in which noagendamarket didn't have expertise or familiarity with linux, programming, developing or otherwise contribute towards witcoin other than by suggestive idea.  And even as I say that, still I do not mean to imply that of a control freak type of consideration on my part.  I still offer consideration towards him in which even without those expertises, still, as we seemingly both agreed, we were co-owners of witcoin.  And glancing at my IRC logs, I see some relevant stuff from #witcoin beginning March of 2011.
mizerydearia

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:41:40 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 11:56:58 PM by mizerydearia

Why did you state to me that you couldnt access the server then?

As I first arrived and first attempted to gain access to my home computer, I had difficulty to do so and also much delay trying to contact someone back home to help restore access to my computer.  But once I did so, I was able to retrieve a copy of my encrypted keepassx password database and then gain access to all of my accounts.  It wasn't until then that I was able to do anything.  I do not recall the exact timing of when that happened, but I admit that I wasn't able to access anything immediately upon arrival in Poland.

Im saying this as good advice. Return peoples access to their accounts and I will ignore that you committed a crime and you caused your victims a loss. What gives you the right to hold onto their money ?

In the very real case that I have committed a crime, I highly encourage you to consistently preserve your consideration towards handling your responses to such a crime as you would in any other fashion that causes negative impact upon yourself or others.  It is not necessary for you to offer suggestion or consideration for which if I do A then you will not do B.  I accept and encourage you to preserve your efforts towards criminality or legal concerns and to take things seriously, even in the case that they are used against myself or otherwise affect, hurt or interfere with me.  In the case that what I am doing is criminal, illegal or otherwise punishable or fineable, I recognize and understand the necessary implication of such as a means to resolve disputes or issues such as this one, and I understand your concern or consideration for resorting to such measures and therefore, you should allow consideration of them as you wish entirely at your own inspiration, motivation or influence and not on the basis of interests of others including myself.

I have yet to resolve witcoin-related matters, and so, like even over half a year ago, still this is an open issue.

Why should I have to beg bitcoinconsultancy for you to fix issues on a site they dont own ? Dont you find that strange at all?

Again, I'm not sure why you bring Bitcoin Consultancy into this issue.  Perhaps you disregarded the reality of which it has been communicated on several occasions that Bitcoin Consultancy are not affiliated.  Intersango is not affiliated with witcoin.  Spencer Dailey of Bitcoin Bulletin is not affiliated with witcoin.  My father is not affiliated with witcoin.  Even if you were to beg and plead with my father to force me to fix issues for witcoin, there really is nothing he can do.  There is nothing Bitcoin Consultancy can do.  There is nothing anyone can do but me.  I am the sole person responsible.  For you, or anyone else, to desperately seek attention from others so as to encourage them to help influence, motivate, inspire or othewise convince me to take action, ... it is not so effective.  And, well, even as I consider for you to direct your such communications solely upon me, and acceptable even in this public platform, which I highly encourage (I'm so very afraid of privatization), even then, it is something that I must take action for, and once again, I shall strive to do so.

I do think it is strange that you offer a repetitive consideration for which you include Bitcoin Consultancy into these affairs even after being advised of the reality of which they are not affiliated, however, I also consider or understand the idea of which, as my mom has portrayed so very many times, that anything and everything is possible including complete incompetency or incomprension or the ability to make rational, logical, or otherwise understandable statements or communications.  And she is my mom, and still living in nearby environment, for which she offers such continued influence over myself, which I seek to avoid and not allow to become something I practice or result in my own affiliations with others.  And perhaps that is why I elaborate so much, perhaps as a kind of derivative of such personalities or behaviorisms.  And well, even these elaborations are annoying and practically useless.  Again, the most important thing is to take action.  It isn't important that I clarify or respond to justify or explain myself, especially so repetitively.  So, I shall stop and be productive towards accomplishing things...relative to witcoin.
mizerydearia

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 11:59:16 PM

Actually, in modern society, this is exactly what happens.  If you're female, raped by a family member, and for years after growing pains, speak about it to your family, it is more likely that you will be punished by your family more than any punishments directed by the person that raped you.  Ideally this is strange or unacceptable, but realistically, it is commonly practiced to this day.

Kind of related
Also
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 12:40:50 AM

I'll repeat what I've said in this thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66602.msg774460#msg774460

mizerydearia, RaggedMonk, enough. This has been drawn out too much to no ones benefit.

CryptoCoinMedia won't be posting anymore on this issue, I'm in personal talks with him regarding it.

mizerydearia, I've pm'd you about moving forward with this, I've not heard back from you yet you've had time for lengthy posts on this and the other thread.
I want a dump of the user records from your DB backup and the wallet backup, from that point on I'll ensure that all the users get their coins back. Email me (doctor.nefario@gmail.com) with how I can get those.

I'll take it forward to resolve this working with both mizerydearia and CryptoCoinMedia.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: