Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BA X-1 Unboxing -- Part 2  (Read 924 times)
nibbknot (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663437.msg7511023#msg7511023

Quote from: nexiswalk on Today at 10:53:24 AM
Quote from: bobsag3 on Today at 10:40:21 AM

Strange. Have you opened the units to verify the connections?

Indeed, you can check out my pretty pictures further up in the thread to see the inside Smiley

It sounds like to me your software image loaded is having issues, none of the units I got exhibited those problems, they were just a pain to figure out the DHCP issue. I will drop them a note about your unit, see if we can get you some help.

Since the other thread was locked for some reason we can continue the conversation with this new thread.

Hey nexsus99. Since you live so close just go back to Matt and swap out for a unit that is working fine since none of the others have issues. When he gets a reply back from BA he can fix that unit and ship it out to the next customer or add it to his mining operation instead of some new one. That way everybody is happy. Very simple solution. Glad I'm able to help here.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Indeed, you can check out my pretty pictures further up in the thread to see the inside Smiley

It sounds like to me your software image loaded is having issues, none of the units I got exhibited those problems, they were just a pain to figure out the DHCP issue. I will drop them a note about your unit, see if we can get you some help.

Since the other thread was locked for some reason we can continue the conversation with this new thread.

Hey nexsus99. Since you live so close just go back to Matt and swap out for a unit that is working fine since none of the others have issues. When he gets a reply back from BA he can fix that unit and ship it out to the next customer or add it to his mining operation instead of some new one. That way everybody is happy. Very simple solution. Glad I'm able to help here.

Nexus99 isnt having problems, you might want to double check what you posted. nexiswalk is the one with the problems, and he did not receive that unit from me.
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:34:25 PM

Nexus99 isnt having problems, you might want to double check what you posted. nexiswalk is the one with the problems, and he did not receive that unit from me.

My mistake. I though nexus and nexis were the same guys.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

Wait a second! I locked this topic but now have unlocked it because...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663437.msg7505944#msg7505944

Quote from: ElGrandJefe on Today at 06:02:32 AM

They've as much as admitted that they aren't processing any trouble tickets right now, due to the huge amount of traffic (more than 300 tickets per day). That really sucks for the RMA cases. If one of the forum mods at ecointalk pointed you here, maybe they misunderstood your problem.

nope the actual black arrow support desk pointed me here (though I had already read this thread before their suggestion)

Dear customer,

The solution can be found by following this link post #10. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663437.0

Regards Alexey A.

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

You telling me that BA can't even take the time to reply to a simple question but takes the time to hunt down then link to a post on this forum to help a paying customer out? Looks to me like there's more than meets the eye in that thread that is now locked.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

I attempted to reply to the thread a little while ago too... no dice. I set it as 'self moderated' but I can't unlock it. I can still delete posts in there though.
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:13:55 PM

I attempted to reply to the thread a little while ago too... no dice. I set it as 'self moderated' but I can't unlock it. I can still delete posts in there though.

I wonder then who locked it. You were doing an ok job informing BA customers.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nexus99
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

Only a mod could lock it. That's fine though. The thread has served it purpose of showing what the packaging and device look like.
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

Only a mod could lock it. That's fine though. The thread has served it purpose of showing what the packaging and device look like.

Only a mod? I locked this thread once than unlocked it myself. Am I a mod now? Does it pay? What is my job discription? Who do I apply my application to?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nexus99
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:00:07 PM

Yep, you are a thread Mod. I'm afraid you will have to pay yourself though :-)

If you check other threads started by other folks you will see you cant lock them.. or delete posts,  etc.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

Anyone know if the X-1 came with a ethernet cable?

No they do not.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

I ordered these (back in Feb and some more last week)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E5I7VJG?psc=1
best deal I could find, lots of options on length too.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

I ordered these (back in Feb and some more last week)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E5I7VJG?psc=1
best deal I could find, lots of options on length too.

Also
http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=105&cp_id=10208
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: