Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of BTC mining company's on the GLBSE  (Read 2445 times)
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:01:00 AM

I'm wondering what is the total hasing power of all the mining companies listed on GLBSE?

What percentage of the bitcoin network is the result of GLBSE mining companies?

Wouldn't that be a cool thing to say, "GLBSE- powering 15% of the bitcoin network"

And you guys could say, MyCo- powering the bitcoin network.

I did the math last week, need to find the napkin.
it's a creepy simple table with distribution of mining power among established mining operations
nothing fancy just mining capacity available on glbse & price & stuff
it needs to be compared with the estimated network power to get to your number

and it will not fix the chicken/egg problem as the mining capacity was here before glbse
you helped them to raise capital and expand but we will never know how they would expand without your help.
nevertheless it should be valid to say glbse helps running X percent of the bitcoin network : )

your ad here:
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:03:40 AM

= 2.5 GH/s

where are they?

blab blah

so they are in future.
in the same comparison you list next to each other existing capacity for item A and planned capacity for item B (read non existing)
not telling you're outright lying but it's safe to assume that you're not telling the truth or / and don't provide objective data. case closed.

Look new investors can either accept: Bitcoin Syndicate: 2MHash/s per BTC invested or 0.5MHash/s per Share or take RSM: 4.16MH/s per BTC invested or 1.32MH/s per share.  RSM first ASIC/FPGA board has been paid for and ordered as I get more investment I can buy unit two, then three and then finally the dedicated low power PC.  Even If I don't get one more investor I'm happy as I've had enough so far to purchase the first ASIC/FPGA board and then I'll buy the rest myself and be rich unless investors who are welcome due to speeding the project up beat me to it.  Stop being bitter for me exposing your poor deal.

Look basic's to this is I'm not begging for people money putting up forum adverts to invest in '2MHash/s per BTC invested or 0.5MHash/s per Share'!  If they take the time and look they can find 'RSM: 4.16MH/s per BTC invested or 1.32MH/s per share' at minimal ASIC/FPGA electricity prices and if they don't find me so what!  I've ordered the first ASIC/FPGA board 832MH/s@80W and will fund the rest myself over the coming months.  I was just trying to help potential GLBSE investors find the best deal.  If your going to start saying I'm untrust-worthy because I'm a one-man-band and that's why investors should take lower returns over your promises then the'll just have to make their own minds up?

mila

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:14:13 AM

= 2.5 GH/s

where are they?

blab blah

so they are in future.
in the same comparison you list next to each other existing capacity for item A and planned capacity for item B (read non existing)
not telling you're outright lying but it's safe to assume that you're not telling the truth or / and don't provide objective data. case closed.

Look new investors can either accept: Bitcoin Syndicate: 2MHash/s per BTC invested or 0.5MHash/s per Share or take RSM: 4.16MH/s per BTC invested or 1.32MH/s per share.  RSM first ASIC/FPGA board has been paid for and ordered as I get more investment I can buy unit two, then three and then finally the dedicated low power PC.  Even If I don't get one more investor I'm happy as I've had enough so far to purchase the first ASIC/FPGA board and then I'll buy the rest myself and be rich unless investors who are welcome due to speeding the project up beat me to it.  Stop being bitter for me exposing your poor deal.

Look basic's to this is I'm not begging for people money putting up forum adverts to invest in '2MHash/s per BTC invested or 0.5MHash/s per Share'!  If they take the time and look they can find 'RSM: 4.16MH/s per BTC invested or 1.32MH/s per share' at minimal ASIC/FPGA electricity prices and if they don't find me so what!  I've ordered the first ASIC/FPGA board 832MH/s@80W and will fund the rest myself over the coming months.  I was just trying to help potential GLBSE investors find the best deal.  If your going to start saying I'm untrust-worthy because I'm a one-man-band and that's why investors should take lower returns over your promises then the'll just have to make their own minds up?

let's focus on the machine readable part of the topic

1) RSM has failover / backup operators, great.
2) you speak for for RSM, you're not neutral. that's why I looked at your numbers
3) the numbers don't match. I repeated this over and over. crypto currency is first of all about the truth and proof within. If you get the impression I do not trust you. partially you're right. but not because you're one-man-band, this you have covered. but because the numbers do not match. in a certain configuration of meanings of the terms used it is not true what you proclaim about the stock.

your ad here:
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:22:49 AM

Ok, stop bickering for a bit, I'm going to do a few hours if research and have a listing for all mining companies.

It will be totally unbiassed, and cover many facets of every company's operations. I'm probably going to start a new thread for it as well since this one kind of devolved slightly.

I'm also not going to go for an overall best and worst list, but rather which investment style fits which company best.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:26:40 AM

= 2.5 GH/s

where are they?

blab blah

so they are in future.

let's focus on the machine readable part of the topic

1) RSM has failover / backup operators, great.
2) you speak for for RSM, you're not neutral. that's why I looked at your numbers
3) the numbers don't match. I repeated this over and over. crypto currency is first of all about the truth and proof within. If you get the impression I do not trust you. partially you're right. but not because you're one-man-band, this you have covered. but because the numbers do not match. in a certain configuration of meanings of the terms used it is not true what you proclaim about the stock.

Yes I'm the CEO of of RSM and I'm are offering 2.5GH/s@450W with the possibility to move to 100% green renewable from changing from £35 electricity costs a month to maybe £42 a month max from ฿55.54 generated a month a today's difficulty rates from 2.5GH/s.  Who are you a just a simple neutral sharped eyed investor or a 'Bitcoin Syndicate' profiteer from the IPO?  Oh no don't tell me your just neutral investor?  Well furry-muff sorry I ment fair enough   Roll Eyes

mila

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:30:10 AM

Ok, stop bickering for a bit, I'm going to do a few hours if research and have a listing for all mining companies.

It will be totally unbiassed, and cover many facets of every company's operations. I'm probably going to start a new thread for it as well since this one kind of devolved slightly.

I'm also not going to go for an overall best and worst list, but rather which investment style fits which company best.

looking forward how you're going to solve issues of mining capacity
a) existing
a2) existing but with expiry date
b) ordered but not operational even if paid for (spent bitcoins, hardware not installed yet)
c) capacity funded or potential but still imaginary and not even ordered (bitcoin reserves)

good luck. please post link here for unreadreplies to pick up the news

your ad here:
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:30:39 AM

I'm sorry your right.  Maybe we should start a separate thread for BTCSYN v RSM warz  Huh  Anyway BTCSYN spam and my answers is just hiding the facts!

mila

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:40:23 AM

Yes I'm the CEO of of RSM and I'm are offering 2.5GH/s@450W with the possibility to move to 100% green renewable from changing from £35 electricity costs a month to maybe £42 a month max from ฿55.54 generated a month a today's difficulty rates from 2.5GH/s.  Who are you a just a simple neutral sharped eyed investor or a 'Bitcoin Syndicate' profiteer from the IPO?  Oh no don't tell me your just neutral investor?  Well furry-muff sorry I ment fair enough   Roll Eyes

I hold stocks in 6 mining companies including syndicate's. I have masters in Informatics, 10 years professional experience and a career in IT.

I remind you that it's you who's chosen the syndicate for a direct comparison and again you who posted data that can be viewed upon as false. I provided doubts. I do not own stock of RSM. no doubts about that

your ad here:
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:41:45 AM

I hold stocks in 6 mining companies including syndicate's. I have masters in Informatics, 10 years professional experience and a career in IT.

I remind you that it's you who's chosen the syndicate for a direct comparison and again you who posted data that can be viewed upon as false. I provided doubts. I do not own stock of RSM. no doubts about that

OK and you have this much time for internet forums  Cheesy

senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 01:47:19 AM

I have shares in all mining companies ( i think)

best so far(in my opinion) is FPGA.contract & MergedMining, as they pay regularly and slowly expanding. Having regular dividends each week from mining companies gives me confidence to buy even more shares each week.

I bought lots of JLP-BMD shares, no regular dividends, even after reading and researching no clear info, started to give away the shares (gave one to ceo of RSM Tongue)

hopefully JLP-BMD can be like FPGA.contract and MergedMining, so i can buy more shares again.

i recommend, BMMO, MergedMining , FPGA.contract
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:52:24 AM

I have shares in all mining companies ( i think)

best so far(in my opinion) are FPGA.contract & MergedMining, as they pay regularly and slowly expanding. Having regular dividends each week from mining companies gives me confidence to buy even more shares each week.

I bought lots of JLP-BMD shares, no regular dividends, even after reading and researching no clear info, started to give away the shares (gave one to ceo of RSM Tongue)

hopefully JLP-BMD can be like FPGA.contract and MergedMining, so i can buy more shares again.

i recommend, BMMO, MergedMining , FPGA.contact

Thank you this is what this thread is for.  Hopefully RSM can offer as good or better results but all I can say that is the first ASIC/FPGA board has been ordered and the next two boards will continue from the advance of the IPO.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 05:46:58 AM

The list has been started here.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 12:26:23 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2012, 12:39:40 PM by matthewh3

The list has been started here.

Thanks as this thread has been hijacked!  Could you include that RSM has issued 1900 shares at 0.3 but the CEO will be keeping 50 shares for setting up the company, running the company and payment of the first months electricity.  The 1850 shares for sale are to purchase three 'BFL Singles' and the company's own dedicated PC.  This will take the mining power to 2.5GH/s or 4.16MH/s per BTC invested or 1.32MH/s per share at minimal ASIC/FPGA electricity rates.  Also the IPO has so far raised enough for the purchase of the first 'BFL Single' which was done last Friday (24/02/12) although it may take six - eight weeks for delivery.  As the IPO continues I can purchase unit two, three and then the company's dedicated low power PC.  Or words to them affects.  

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: