Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ WORLD CUP CONTEST on LuckyBit, guess world cup winner and win 5 BTC  (Read 13866 times)
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

Better not be any rule changing... Address switch ups.. etc... this contest has been going on for weeks and if you couldn't get your pick figured out before then, that's you're own fault.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 12:22:02 AM

They won't change the rules.
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:24:48 AM

Are people seriously asking to have the address they sent or wagered added or transferred??? wasnt the hole point of this promotion to pay back the members who could guess the team earliest and put in volume betting on LB... hopefully no after deadline changes will be made as this would be very past unfair.

Exactly. It was clearly stated in the OP that it was the same address. It's unfair for those of us that won legitimately.

yeah i didnt even find out about the promo till 4 days ago but i sent in my addy and put in volume of over 3BTC in less than two weeks for this promo i would feel really jipped if straglers got changes in their favor
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

It helps if they had read the OP post before sending the btc's
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:16:40 AM

Edit: I also betted from another address because I forgot about the promotion. I would also like my other addy to be entered in to for the payouts

https://blockchain.info/tx/03c2689e7a2f9598a070855ff6189955ea27f40ba1abcaaaca43463cd122df10

1PenisUD72vZ8YEzUH6K5jrmaYr1w8qUKu

Thanks!

You totally knew about the contest, don't even lie :p You've been posting in the thread fer dayyysss. And we've talked about the contest since like two weeks ago.

Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:40:43 AM

Edit: I also betted from another address because I forgot about the promotion. I would also like my other addy to be entered in to for the payouts

https://blockchain.info/tx/03c2689e7a2f9598a070855ff6189955ea27f40ba1abcaaaca43463cd122df10

1PenisUD72vZ8YEzUH6K5jrmaYr1w8qUKu

Thanks!

You totally knew about the contest, don't even lie :p You've been posting in the thread fer dayyysss. And we've talked about the contest since like two weeks ago.

I had someone send it to the wrong addy, I thought it was the right one.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:58:28 AM

That is your own fault.
Candystripes

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

That is your own fault.

I would love to know how staff missing my addy on the list, is my fault.

Go ahead and explain.

JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:18:17 AM

That is your own fault.

Go ahead and explain.

I have couple addys i need to get added to after the promotion ended if you are succesful let me know so i can try too..  (sarcasm)
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:17:33 AM

That is your own fault.

Go ahead and explain.

I have couple addys i need to get added to after the promotion ended if you are succesful let me know so i can try too..  (sarcasm)

He (and I too) already SENT transactions, before the promotion ended.

We just weren't added to the list, probably because our wallets use the "change" feature, so the coins came from two separate inputs. However, the second input was, at least in my case, not used for a single bet.

So please explain what you are bitching about.

theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:19:54 AM

Oh that reminds me, the german address I made is also not in the list.

Address: 15ZuU6Ta4TtG2mgPFvsGsCJz7MikGWukaG
Blockchain Link: https://blockchain.info/tx/a1bdc67bb07710988b03f627376d455d75b455e91c0fcb7f4e0e07e61ce96edf

This one also has 20+ BTC on it so it would be nice if it can be fixed.

You've sent from two address, the other one is listed: 1BQWTeMWxfYMBKvTckxz7ySByrbAqF9Kpe                  0 days before

Hi, this is true, but I never made no bets on 1BQWTeMWxfYMBKvTckxz7ySByrbAqF9Kpe, could you please change to addy I used to make bets?

This shouldn't be allowed, it stated in the rules clearly that it was only for the amount wagered with the addresses the entries were submitted with. If you guys keep doing this, it's extremely unfair for people like me that didn't do stuff like that.

Except I did wager with the address the entries were submitted with. Its just that the staff of the site chose to ignore or forgot some inputs (the ones I used to wager) and didn't ignore the inputs I didn't wager with.

Plus, if the purpose of the transaction was simply to "register" an address to "support" a team, then if a transaction looked like this:

ADDY 1
ADDY 2             =>     GERMANY
ADDY 3

Shouldn't ALL THREE of the addresses be "registered" as supporting germany, rather than one, selected at random? After all, the GERMANY address did in fact receive coins from ALL THREE INPUTS.

Candystripes

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:27:30 AM

theonewhowaskazu staff wouldn't risk their site over giving away BTC that they are already giving away. Dw I'm sure they will add ours in.

Candystripes

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:28:22 AM

That is your own fault.

Go ahead and explain.

We sent our inputs on the 12th, one full day before the game started.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:32:15 AM

I'm actually pretty sure the site won't risk their credibility by changing the rules.

It's your guy's own fault for failing to catch any mistake they made. The contest has been open for two weeks. Oh yeah you sent yours yesterday. Well then why didn't you post before the World Cup ended today? No changing shit after the contest is over. That's only fair.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:34:14 AM

It's been also stated multiple times to use the same address that you bet with. You should of made sure that your wallet was sending from one address. Not luckyb.its fault.

theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:36:38 AM

I'm actually pretty sure the site won't risk their credibility by changing the rules.

It's your guy's own fault for failing to catch any mistake they made. The contest has been open for two weeks. Oh yeah you sent yours yesterday. Well then why didn't you post before the World Cup ended today? No changing shit after the contest is over. That's only fair.

WTF, how is it our responsibility to catch any mistake they made? How is it remotely fair that our bets are ignored simply because they randomly ignored certain inputs for no adequately explained reason? Who exactly is it "unfair" to? Its unfair to us if it doesn't get corrected. Its not "changing" stuff, its simply restoring the rules as stated in the OP.

As for jaaawsh, as I have stated several times, I DID in fact send from the address that I bet with, as illustrated from the TXID quoted in my post above. Its just I sent from OTHER addresses too. The address that I bet with was ignored for no adequately explained reason, and the other address(es), for a similarly vague reason, weren't.  

Candystripes

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:37:07 AM

It's been also stated multiple times to use the same address that you bet with. You should of made sure that your wallet was sending from one address. Not luckyb.its fault.

What are you talking about? We did use the same address we betted with.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:40:58 AM

The standings were clearly posted before the game started. You should of made sure your address was there. It's as simple as that.

The point was to pick one team early. Anyway.

theonewhowaskazu

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:48:29 AM

The standings were clearly posted before the game started. You should of made sure your address was there. It's as simple as that.

... We didn't have this address support multiple teams. Its just I sent from multiple addresses to support that team. I don't see how that can be construed as abusive in any shape form or way, especially considering that electrum (my BTC wallet of choice) does that automatically apparently.

As for "you should have made sure your address was there":
1. I did, and reported an issue less than 10 minutes after the post listing all the addresses was made, before the end of the the game. Indeed, my post was the FIRST POST anyone made directly following the announcement containing the list of addresses, and then made a second post containing the address in question less than an hour after the original announcement containing the list of addresses was first posted.

2. Its the staff's responsibility to run their site and all associated competitions correctly, not users'.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:55:55 AM

... We didn't have this address support multiple teams. Its just I sent from multiple addresses to support that team. I don't see how that can be construed as abusive in any shape form or way, especially considering that electrum (my BTC wallet of choice) does that automatically apparently.

As for "you should have made sure your address was there":
1. I did, and reported an issue less than 10 minutes after the post listing all the addresses was made, before the end of the the game. Indeed, my post was the FIRST POST anyone made directly following the announcement containing the list of addresses, and then made a second post containing the address in question less than an hour after the original announcement containing the list of addresses was first posted.

2. Its the staff's responsibility to run their site and all associated competitions correctly, not users'.

Never said it was abuse, and there's ways to send bitcoin from one address specifically. If you were trying to actually send from 3 wallets then yeah I'd say that's abuse registering three times for one team though.

1. You reported pretty quick I guess, but Candy didn't.

2. Refer back to me saying that there are ways to send from one specific address. You really should of had it so that it just came from one address.

maybe you shouldn't of waited til the last day to pick your team, either.

I'm just really iffy on whether I think it's okay to change stuff for you, because if what you said is true and you really wagered 20 btc on that address that would change everything up a lot. And I don't really think that's fair for people that picked early. The whole point of the contest was to pick early. So sorry if I'm not being nice to someone who picked on the last day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: