Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210821 times)
Larricb

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Nexexchange has open source platform. Allowing ppl to use their repository on git hub.

They also have integrated into it a referral program

All in which can be edited.

If anyone's interested in building another exchange.
Here's a video from them on it.

https://youtu.be/7ujmzb3HzCA
Larricb

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

Nexexchange has open source platform. Allowing ppl to use their repository on git hub.

And it's an awesome looking design but fully customizable.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

And it's an awesome looking design but fully customizable.

Hi,

This looks like a very impressive project for someone to try ok.

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Just got my GCN coins on topia. This coin will be well over 10 sats and pushing up much higher once its exchange picks up steem. Really excited to get in at such a cheap price. To say its undervalued would be a massive understatement.
Fruchocs

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Join the gCn Coin Discord Community Chat here.
https://discord.gg/U56QXej

ALSO

There is a new gCn video by MrSocial. The sound is a little low, so turn up your sound. It's really good information.
https://youtu.be/4M5JjAMUEcI
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Still waiting.on my.computer to arrive.....is the mobile wallet on the first page of thus thread.still the proper wallet to download? Also, is there a PC or windows wallet?
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

Still waiting.on my.computer to arrive.....is the mobile wallet on the first page of thus thread.still the proper wallet to download? Also, is there a PC or windows wallet?
Sure, in OP you can find windows wallet. You'll find here: http://gcn.zone/download-your-wallet.html let me know if you solve this.
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Sure, in OP you can find windows wallet. You'll find here: http://gcn.zone/download-your-wallet.html let me know if you solve this.

Ok....it is fully updated easy to sync?
Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I followed the videos instructions and whever i try to open the qt exe file after.extracting.the 2nd one a red message pops up sayinging windos cant open this fike then basically turns my gnc files.into blank folders. What should i do?
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

I followed the videos instructions and whever i try to open the qt exe file after.extracting.the 2nd one a red message pops up sayinging windos cant open this fike then basically turns my gnc files.into blank folders. What should i do?
Try to redownload zip file. I have no problem in extracting process. Try to use app like WinRar or similar.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

look at your coin and compare it with an example of TRX, earth and sky .... what they did and your coin from 2014.
Market Cap
$1 599 064 USD ,
Volume (24h)
$4 403 USD ,
Circulating Supply
156 149 435 000 GCN    4 exchanges.                               
  _____________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                                               
  TRX 2017, 85 exchanges,
 Market Cap
$4 620 185 553 USD,
Volume (24h)
$284 897 000 USD ,
Total Supply
100 000 000 000 TRX
it's a pity .... - slowly and slowly disappear GCN
Fruchocs

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

There is a video on the gCn Coin YouTube Channel that addresses this issue.
https://youtu.be/Dxajfu-3W9g
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Hi

We have been testing www.ircex.com exchange over the last four weeks.

It is functioning fine. We are keeping an eye out for other coins to join the exchange.

If anyone knows any other coins that would suit maybe ask them to contact me directly.

With all exchanges once they build traffic they become expensive to join. We will take the

next two suitable coins and cover the cost of the programming (so free).

Pass the word around Smiley

Thanks
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Larricb

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

I still think you should reconsider rebranding the gCn coin to ircex.

I feel it will really benefit both projects and kinda clear up confusion ppl may have.

Also it would be easier to ask other projects to join if the exchange was better organized as well as designed easier in the eye.

I don't understand why this is not thought about or taken into account.

If it's funding, hold a community donation party. But you need a roadmap and plans.

I have made promo for exchange here.

I have also made ircex a you tube intro. That I can send both files to you so you can have all for free.

I saved them as mp4
But have the adobe after effects files I can send also.

Here is promo I won't keep the YouTube account and will send you the files so that you or someone else can create a separate YouTube on ircex. Hope you like them.

Ircex promo.
https://youtu.be/MYd1vzxWR_k

Here is the YouTube channel intro.
https://youtu.be/yaTtTfXOIaQ

(The picture I have on the intro can also be used as Twitter header image)

And I have an image for profile picture as well.

Please bring gCn and ircex together. It's holding things back by not doing so. Turn into just ircex. And offer us a perk to using ircex coin.

I can make you a very nice gold and silver ircex coin. Alot easier than I can make one for gCn coin.

I think you would have more ppl bite on exchange if you did these things.

Turn gCn to ircex update everywhere.

Turn your Twitter into ircex.
Turn your Facebook to ircex coin.
Offer a discount to use ircex coin.
Get rid of games or make them separate entity
Make gcar separate entity that uses ircex as partner or get rid of.

Make gfile separate entity that uses ircex as partner
Create a whitepaper that matches some of the top projects.

Don't offer free to shit coins cause if there scams it's gonna make ircex look bad.

Post promo videos ads on YouTube about ircex

Get rid of gCn website.

Combine everything to ircex and get organized on that.

No one's gonna sign up for a 0 volume exchange for a fee.
Unless they can't get listed on other exchanges.

I'm not telling you this too piss you off I'm telling you this stuff cause I see more success in only ircex coin. Without other stuff like games and gcar.

Downtherabbithole

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

I feel it will really benefit both projects and kinda clear up confusion ppl may have.

Also it would be easier to ask other projects to join if the exchange was better organized as well as designed easier in the eye.

If it's funding, hold a community donation party. But you need a roadmap and plans.

I have also made ircex a you tube intro. That I can send both files to you so you can have all for free.

I saved them as mp4

Here is promo I won't keep the YouTube account and will send you the files so that you or someone else can create a separate YouTube on ircex. Hope you like them.

Ircex promo.

Please bring gCn and ircex together. It's holding things back by not doing so. Turn into just ircex. And offer us a perk to using ircex coin.

I can make you a very nice gold and silver ircex coin. Alot easier than I can make one for gCn coin.

Don't offer free to shit coins cause if there scams it's gonna make ircex look bad.

Get rid of gCn website.

I'm not telling you this too piss you off I'm telling you this stuff cause I see more success in only ircex coin. Without other stuff like games and gcar.

I agree 1000 percent with this post. The dev is doing a great job and the exchanges is a great idea, but without proper marketing, it won't matter. Rebranding the coin to IRCEX is not only a great idea, but also essential IMO.

When people see GCN they think of a dead shit coin since 2014.

Rebrand it to IRCEX and maybe even a swap that burns some coins in someway would be an excellent idea. Regardless, rebranding the name and ticket are mists imo and point everything to IREX. Please consider these ideas developer. This project has a lot of potential to flourish.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

I saved them as mp4

Ircex promo.

Get rid of gCn website.

Hi Larricb,

Your videos are really good. The main problem with any name change is that there are a huge amount of gCn users
out there. We know there are way over 170,000 from game registrations, Gfile users, wallet downloads and pool
registrations etc etc etc. Many of these guys are not active but are all the same holders. We would be mindful of the
opinion of everyone. Many users would be confused with a change as big as that. They would be upset if it devalued
their holding.

You really are good at doing videos. We receive a lot of video's for gCn but none as good as your ones.

Best
Greg

ManoMAB

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Crypto sz.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 03:14:13 AM by ManoMAB

-
Diego86

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Hi Greg

I have, like many others, been following your excellent work. I am a gCn SUPPORTER OK!

Imho, gCn must at some point in time rebrand to IRCEX.
While initially painful and messy, this initiative is needed to push gCn to the next level

Failure to do is likely to result in:

a) losing out on vital synergy
b) disheartening staunch investors who would question the ambition of the team

Personally I find it tough to market gCn right now as the connection to the exchange is very remote. I know I am not the exception 

On early investors:

1) I believe all investors understand that business products, services and names evolve with time and it is the investors' responsibility and in their interest to keep abreast of changes

2) I am sure nobody in the team promised at any time that the name/product/service would forever be cast in stone.
If anything, by doing so, the team would have effectively pledged to be stagnant!

3) All investors would still be holding the same coins which is fair

4) Not all early investors would be uninformed about the name change. Some may be ready and waiting expectantly (impatiently?)

5) All investors are more likely to see significant price appreciations. I doubt any would mind

6) It is likely that some early investors have lost track of gCn completely. Whether you retain the name or rebrand, it may not matter at all to them

In sum, rebranding represents a bold step and speaks volumes to investors past, present and future.
The ball in in your court!

Best,
Porkbun

Larricb

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

I saved them as mp4

Ircex promo.

Get rid of gCn website.

Hi Larricb,

Your videos are really good. The main problem with any name change is that there are a huge amount of gCn users
out there. We know there are way over 170,000 from game registrations, Gfile users, wallet downloads and pool
registrations etc etc etc. Many of these guys are not active but are all the same holders. We would be mindful of the
opinion of everyone. Many users would be confused with a change as big as that. They would be upset if it devalued
their holding.

You really are good at doing videos. We receive a lot of video's for gCn but none as good as your ones.

Best
Greg

Thanks,

Yea you can have them.

I'll send you the files later.

My next one will be the build up to new coins added.

I think many ppl will be happy the rebrand in my opinion.
And the value could go higher.

It would be great to see just a large poll on what ppl think about it.

And I know it cost money to update so maybe a community donations to help cover costs of it.

I honestly don't think it would be a bad move. And I think it would lessen the work load on the development team. By just tieing everything together.

Some polls could be huge in my opinion.
Larricb

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Also I only see a total of 7k app downloads on Google play store. Between all three apps slots, bike, and gcar.

Gfiles is great idea. But I don't know how many use it.

And it's cool you don't have to send a email to receive a file but you still have to contact that person somehow to send the password.

It would be cool if all those were separate enities. That partnered with project. Instead of being the project.

Please really consider it.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: