Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210812 times)
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

Greg, Facebook got 13,5k followers and gaining hundreds by the day. Can we use this community to get listed on a bigger exchange? I see other communities signing petitions to get their coins listed on bigger exchanges.

Hi

The larger exchanges have bigger problems.

They are not looking for extra traffic right now

We offered to pay full price.

Things will settle back down once everyone has adjusted to the new environment.

Crypto is now mainstream.

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamesbond1991

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Have requested coinmarketcap to add GCN details ....👍👍👍👍

Telegram channel : t.me/Gcncoin
Been in this coin for 1 year + with many ups and down
Finally i can see this going great

Smiley

i can see the horizon , the sun rays towards me
Towards victory 💐💐💐💐🚀💐💐💐💐🏡🌝

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

https://novaexchange.com/news/

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
BuyOnTop

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Someone please fix (disinfect) the GCN wallet.  I just tried downloading the Windows Wallet to my PC and my antivirus caught a virus (Malware) Thank GOD!!!

Hi

Try the old one

https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source (Some virus checkers prefer this one)

There is no virus. The code is open source so anyone can check it

Some virus checkers are not accurates.

Best
Greg

I expierenced the same problem. Newbies like me don't download some older version on some github source code. You should fix this asap I think. Crypto is indeed mainstream now, but mainstream folks shit in their pants when the virusscanner goes crazy and will leave GCN because of it.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Someone please fix (disinfect) the GCN wallet.  I just tried downloading the Windows Wallet to my PC and my antivirus caught a virus (Malware) Thank GOD!!!

Hi

Try the old one

https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source (Some virus checkers prefer this one)

Best
Greg

I expierenced the same problem. Newbies like me don't download some older version on some github source code. You should fix this asap I think. Crypto is indeed mainstream now, but mainstream folks shit in their pants when the virusscanner goes crazy and will leave GCN because of it.

Hi

They seem to give the same message for many crypto wallets at they have the same origin.
I'm unaware of an adjustment that will suit those virus scanners.

Best
Greg

mmartinez

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

I agree - There has to be a fixed.  Malware Virus are not necessarily your best friend and I keep my computer very clean.  Matter of fact...now that I think about it.  I have downloaded 3 other wallets.  1. HTML5 2. PAC. 3. Etherwallet and I have never seen this MALWARE VIRUS pop up on my computer.  Something does not sound right....  Please explain why I should go against my doubt and why GCN wallets can't get fixed???   Below you will find the meaning of MALWARE and why it should not be taken lightly. 

Thanks for understanding.

"Malware" is short for malicious software and used as a single term to refer to virus, spy ware, worm etc. Malware is designed to cause damage to a stand alone computer or a networked pc. So wherever a malware term is used it means a program which is designed to damage your computer it may be a virus, worm or Trojan.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

​We are testing out:

https://globecryptomarkets.com/market/158

Doge & LTC trading.

When withdrawing you get a confirmation email with a link like this:
To complete your withdrawals, click below link:
https://globecryptomarkets.com/user/withdraw-comfirm/218/ffd961e62e3387138e4248f9d3909711.

Remove the full stop at the end and paste the rest into the browser instead.
We have emailed the owners to let them know.

Best
Greg

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

After long time wanted to try out slots game again, but Android app says that servers are temporary unavailable. How long this will take? Also bike game isn't cashable out. All it says "try it later".

Thanks!

P.S. This coin must be at least at 1 sat these crazy crypto days.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

After long time wanted to try out slots game again, but Android app says that servers are temporary unavailable. How long this will take? Also bike game isn't cashable out. All it says "try it later".

Thanks!

P.S. This coin must be at least at 1 sat these crazy crypto days.

Hi

Games updates are here http://gcn.zone/entertainment.html

Slots runs out very fast. In an hour

Light Bikes about 3

Bubbles maybe 12.

We have to focus on exchanges.

No time to readjust the games at the moment.
Best
Greg

sikec

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

Hi Greg,
I sent to my friend 20 files via gfile.us. He downloaded it (correctly with solved capcha) bud I did not get any GCN (8843 GCN). What is wrong? I sent it from EU to USA...is it problem? Thanks Petr
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

I agree - There has to be a fixed.  Malware Virus are not necessarily your best friend and I keep my computer very clean.  Matter of fact...now that I think about it.  I have downloaded 3 other wallets.  1. HTML5 2. PAC. 3. Etherwallet and I have never seen this MALWARE VIRUS pop up on my computer.  Something does not sound right....  Please explain why I should go against my doubt and why GCN wallets can't get fixed???   Below you will find the meaning of MALWARE and why it should not be taken lightly. 

"Malware" is short for malicious software and used as a single term to refer to virus, spy ware, worm etc. Malware is designed to cause damage to a stand alone computer or a networked pc. So wherever a malware term is used it means a program which is designed to damage your computer it may be a virus, worm or Trojan.

Just because your antivirus calls something malware doesn't mean that it's actually malware. It can be a false positive. As Greg mentioned, the code is open source. You can check it for yourself. Right now, GCoin devs need to focus on new exchanges for trading GCoin. There are also many other things in the loop. There are things of much higher priority, so if you are waiting for an update on the wallet, you'll be waiting for a very long time.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
BuyOnTop

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:38 AM

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Greg, sorry to be blunt but no is not an option for this. I'm not a dev, so you have to tell me. Why not replace the version on gcnzone with the older one on github, of which you say there are no such malware problems?
I own Cardano, Verge, Tron, Sia and GCN is my gamble. I do not have issues like this with my other wallets. Its unacceptable.
Still pretty crazy about GCN, the community and this dev. Thank you for your efforts Greg.
BuyOnTop

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:39 AM

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Hi

Try the old one

Best
Greg

Just because your antivirus calls something malware doesn't mean that it's actually malware. It can be a false positive. As Greg mentioned, the code is open source. You can check it for yourself. Right now, GCoin devs need to focus on new exchanges for trading GCoin. There are also many other things in the loop. There are things of much higher priority, so if you are waiting for an update on the wallet, you'll be waiting for a very long time.

That's very true also. And the whole marketing of the coin. Greg needs someone who can make nice facebook and twitter banner. Unfortunately I'm no Picasso myself, else I would've helped. Best I can do is buy lots of GCN.
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

how about can i earn GCN ? without mining, anyhave some orthers method?
mmartinez

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Greg - I was finally able to download the Old Wallet without a single problem but like "BuyOnTop" said...it is very wise to update the new wallet because there will be a lot of newbies who will freak out and leave your website because of the fear of catching a virus.  Besides that; I must say, I am very happy with my first purchase og "GCoin" and I am looking forward to buy a whole lot more before Gcoin takes off....  I have a strong feeling about this coin and the projects it has, especially "GCAR".
Jamesbond1991

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

Need to stop giving free coins sir by any means,

Then only token will get value in exchange...

Also if you come as admin in telegram , it will be nice
t.me/GCNcoin
They are nearly 150 members now , soon will be going to 500members.u know who can do it

exchanges will check website , little tweak is need.

also it seems some malware alert is showing in website .

Just run diagonistic sir

Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

I got a question if you sale coins on the website does it affect the prices of the exchanges? ppl buy coins on the website.. then sale on the exchange..

I like the fact that ppl can buy easily but id rather see more volume in the exchanges we currently listed in. Would that be a problem at all. And wouldn't it force ppl to sign up with an exchange and create volume.

greenblankut

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:46 AM

Good Day everyone,

My discussion is on the GCN Coin 200 Billion supply.

Through research and from talks with the community I feel Gcn is a coin and company with a bright future. With there very own exchange opening up, (and if they trade a range of other coins on the site). Then I have no dout Gcn will have a bigger roll to play.

So with Gcns plans and expansion accelerating now more then ever, does it not seem that 200 billion supply might effect the coin negatively and cause a devalue effect.
Im not sure how a supply works if its hard coded into the blockchain.

Perhaps halting the supply at 155 billion, and when the time comes lift it as needed.

Just my thoughts.
BuyOnTop

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

JamesBond is doing great things for GCN. Please support his efforts. You should check the telegram community. People are actually helping GCN not only by spreading the word, 1 guy even designed a website for you. Only the beginning.
Paulyjay

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

Hey guys I'm new to GCN and have some trouble with the android app game. I keep on trying to play - but I keep on getting the message "servers are temporarily unavilable2" what is wrong with my app?
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: