Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:09:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210818 times)
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 11:44:55 PM

It's not when sending em bud, it is before sending.......just tried again and it happened again.  I had 1303200 coins, the instant I clicked on Send G, that total dropped to 1265200 instantly and before I sent anything.  Does that make sense?

Gotcha, I'm heading to bed. I'll look into this tomorrow.
Many thanks
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

No worries bud, sleep well!
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:50:00 AM

Hi Greglab, why the maximum cashout on Android app is only 1M?? Can you rise this limit?? Thank you!
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:56:42 AM

I noticed something weird I thought I would share, I have seen this happen twice now or I would not have mentioned it.  Once yesterday I think and once today when I went to send some coin to my windows wallet from the web slots, not the app slots......the moment I clicked the "Send G" button, a large amount of coin instantly disappeared from my total showing at top left.  I think both times, this number reduced upon clicking that button by around 100K coins.  Really weird!

Just wanted to let you know, not worried about the coins that disappeared!

Thanks for sharing the distribution amounts up to now, pretty cool stuff!  Also again for the solo instructions....have been able to get a good amount of GCoin from that as well:-)
This happened to me too, but on the other side. The amount I had was say 1,000,000 and when I pressed send G, there was something like 1,123,405. This kept going only on a slow pc I have at work and the browser can't keep up with all this clicking madness (I've created about 2 clicking freaks here at work) and thus it refreshes the total after you exit the slot game.

Again, this is what I noticed.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:17:18 AM

Hi Greglab, why the maximum cashout on Android app is only 1M?? Can you rise this limit?? Thank you!

Hi Matt, that is being adjusted soon. I expect within a week.
We had to limit so the macro guys (auto button pressers) don't take the lot  Smiley

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:19:49 AM

I noticed something weird I thought I would share, I have seen this happen twice now or I would not have mentioned it.  Once yesterday I think and once today when I went to send some coin to my windows wallet from the web slots, not the app slots......the moment I clicked the "Send G" button, a large amount of coin instantly disappeared from my total showing at top left.  I think both times, this number reduced upon clicking that button by around 100K coins.  Really weird!

Thanks for sharing the distribution amounts up to now, pretty cool stuff!  Also again for the solo instructions....have been able to get a good amount of GCoin from that as well:-)
This happened to me too, but on the other side. The amount I had was say 1,000,000 and when I pressed send G, there was something like 1,123,405. This kept going only on a slow pc I have at work and the browser can't keep up with all this clicking madness (I've created about 2 clicking freaks here at work) and thus it refreshes the total after you exit the slot game.

Gotcha, so you think it balances correctly once it catches up ?

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:58:15 AM

Same happened to me right now, when clicking on send G i lost around 500k coins from balance
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:36:39 AM

Same happened to me right now, when clicking on send G i lost around 500k coins from balance

Hi Ice cold Tommy. If you stop clicking while withdrawing it is meant to catch up. Did that happen for you ?
Best
Greg

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:39:59 AM

Hi Ice cold Tommy. If you stop clicking while withdrawing it is meant to catch up. Did that happen for you ?
Best
Greg

Was like this, i was playing the slots for some time and then stoped and was doing something else but slots page was not closed, so when i returned there i was to withdraw coins and when i clicked on send G i was watching to see if my balance will change becase a user reported it yesterday and it changed. Around 500k was gone from my balance
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

Best
Greg

Was like this, i was playing the slots for some time and then stoped and was doing something else but slots page was not closed, so when i returned there i was to withdraw coins and when i clicked on send G i was watching to see if my balance will change becase a user reported it yesterday and it changed. Around 500k was gone from my balance

Hi, this is reported to the programmer now. Hopefully will be sorted fast Smiley

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:07:26 PM

Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

We're looking at exchanges at the moment. Also doing some tidy up work on the slots.
The android one has a problem on some Samsung phones.
They're some of this weeks jobs Smiley
Any feedback would be great.

Very good! I like it! I'm playing on my Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 with no problems Smiley

I think the problem is on the S3. I got three emails complaining. This is only on the app
slots. Not the browser slots. The customers said some of the slots didn't work.
We'll get it sorted ok  Smiley

I am the one on the Galaxy S5.  The slot app crashes most of the time if I try to switch tables, without restarting the app.  Obviously not too big of a deal as restarting the app takes a second.  I have not been able to play the 3rd slot game at all, it crashes every time I try to access that one.  Funny, it did load once when I accidentally clicked on that table.  

It came up and in my head, I said........well this is different and clicked the back button to see if that app had been updated or something.  Then I realized I had clicked the table I had not been able to see yet.  Of course, I have tried to open that table many times since to no avail.  Too funny:-)

All good though, the others have worked without issue.  I am just pumped to see this getting the interest and attention it is so early and with really no promotion yet.  I keep saying it but I just think this distribution method was shear genius!  Excited to see how this appeals to investors after this initial distribution and promotion really begins.

Dev.....may I ask how many you have given so far of the 29 billion to be distributed through the slots?

Edit - forgot to mention, you refilled the web wallet last night right before I went to bed and it is empty again........we might have to build a recovery fund for all the slot addicts you have created lol:-)

Could I ask you to send the report on the error on the S5 when the crash happens. The programmer will get it Smiley
Many Thanks
Greg

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:11:07 PM

Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

We're looking at exchanges at the moment. Also doing some tidy up work on the slots.

Very good! I like it! I'm playing on my Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 with no problems Smiley

I think the problem is on the S3. I got three emails complaining. This is only on the app

I am the one on the Galaxy S5.  The slot app crashes most of the time if I try to switch tables, without restarting the app.  Obviously not too big of a deal as restarting the app takes a second.  I have not been able to play the 3rd slot game at all, it crashes every time I try to access that one.  Funny, it did load once when I accidentally clicked on that table.  

It came up and in my head, I said........well this is different and clicked the back button to see if that app had been updated or something.  Then I realized I had clicked the table I had not been able to see yet.  Of course, I have tried to open that table many times since to no avail.  Too funny:-)

All good though, the others have worked without issue.  I am just pumped to see this getting the interest and attention it is so early and with really no promotion yet.  I keep saying it but I just think this distribution method was shear genius!  Excited to see how this appeals to investors after this initial distribution and promotion really begins.

Dev.....may I ask how many you have given so far of the 29 billion to be distributed through the slots?

Edit - forgot to mention, you refilled the web wallet last night right before I went to bed and it is empty again........we might have to build a recovery fund for all the slot addicts you have created lol:-)

Could I ask you to send the report on the error on the S5 when the crash happens. The programmer will get it Smiley
Many Thanks
Greg

Yeah bud of course.......just sent report and labeled as......Crash report from Galaxy S5 as requested by Greg.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

Any news? I'm in!

Hi Matt,

Many Thanks
Greg

Yeah bud of course.......just sent report and labeled as......Crash report from Galaxy S5 as requested by Greg.

Brilliant, Thanks

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:58:17 PM

Hi

We're going to organize to get voted onto an exchange.

We'll see what offers we get and come back to you.

Best
Greg

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:25:46 PM

Hey Greg......when slot app is updated on Google Play, will it update on our devices or do we have to watch for the update and update from Google Play?
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

Hey Greg......when slot app is updated on Google Play, will it update on our devices or do we have to watch for the update and update from Google Play?

Hi, the next update is due next week. It should notify you. I'll put up a notice here and on Facebook too.

Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:49:26 PM

count me in!

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:55:43 PM

count me in!

Hi Natium,

Anything I can do to help let me know.
Best
Greg

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:03:56 PM

Hi, the next update is due next week. It should notify you. I'll put up a notice here and on Facebook too.

Awesome, thank you!
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:07:46 PM

Awesome, thank you!

Withdraw amount will be increased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: