Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210812 times)
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:43:25 AM

Greg, since I've lost >50M last time I have managed to produce another 61M on a tablet of mine and another 49M on a second one. Sad thing is that I need 1 month to cash out on these limits (2M per day). I can only suggest that you leave the ability to the current "old" versions to cash out up to a certain date (up to a month or more?) in order for the people to be able to collect their coins.

Believe me I can understand your security concerns and your work is much appreciated, BUT the current 24h limit and "force update" policy you introduced with the previous update (the games were unplayable up until your app was updated) caused a lot of lost GCNs which people managed to gain through the lottery games. This caused unfairness feelings to all of us and you must prevent it from happening again.

I don't think that "give me your GCN" address will work out either, since only in this forum I can name people that have more than 100M in their temporary wallets. Fair treatment to players (yes even with macros) is the way to work this hacking thing out and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm talking for myself now, but if I lose my GCNs again through the same "force update for security reasons" I will probably never mess with this coin again.

I know that all the above may have made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:49:09 AM

Greg, since I've lost >50M last time I have managed to produce another 61M on a tablet of mine and another 49M on a second one. Sad thing is that I need 1 month to cash out on these limits (2M per day). I can only suggest that you leave the ability to the current "old" versions to cash out up to a certain date (up to a month or more?) in order for the people to be able to collect their coins.

Believe me I can understand your security concerns and your work is much appreciated, BUT the current 24h limit and "force update" policy you introduced with the previous update (the games were unplayable up until your app was updated) caused a lot of lost GCNs which people managed to gain through the lottery games. This caused unfairness feelings to all of us and you must prevent it from happening again.

I don't think that "give me your GCN" address will work out either, since only in this forum I can name people that have more than 100M in their temporary wallets. Fair treatment to players (yes even with macros) is the way to work this hacking thing out and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm talking for myself now, but if I lose my GCNs again through the same "force update for security reasons" I will probably never mess with this coin again.

I know that all the above may made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.
i do agree, no one wants to lose their earned coins, its not fair

EDIT: Also another issue, i cashed from slots few hours ago and also yesterday and before so its 3 times, but in my wallet i only have 1 cashout from 28th
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:57:06 AM

Yet another issue, servers are unavailable almost every time i try last few days, and after that there is update so another way to lose coins
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:01:46 AM

EDIT: Also another issue, i cashed from slots few hours ago and also yesterday and before so its 3 times, but in my wallet i only have 1 cashout from 28th
Into the "Manage your wallet" ->press Menu button on your tablet, then "Settings" and choose "reset blockchain". This will forcefully re-download all blocks from the beginning and will include the "lost" transaction.

Hope that helps.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:22:41 AM

Into the "Manage your wallet" ->press Menu button on your tablet, then "Settings" and choose "reset blockchain". This will forcefully re-download all blocks from the beginning and will include the "lost" transaction.

Hope that helps.
I just tried that but it seems its not reseting
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:25:38 AM

Hope that helps.
Open "manage your wallet" -> Menu button ->Block Explorer and monitor date transactions. It may be a problem of connectivity if you don't see things moving there.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:26:41 AM

Hope that helps.
Open "manage your wallet" -> Menu button ->Block Explorer and monitor date transactions. It may be a problem of connectivity if you don't see things moving there.
Its moving, i have no conectivity problem
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:15:25 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:26:17 PM by Greglab

I know that all the above may have made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.

Hi Macsga,

I think the best option is to hold off on spending any large amount time playing until the issues are resolved. I think for the moment maybe if G2,000,000 is won I would wait until the next day to play. The re-set of the slots balance was not intentional. There are a lot of people working on the issue. Once it's resolved I'll let you know. I think it's a good thing the issue arose now while the value of GCoin is low. It's the nature of the
beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:20:10 PM

Hope that helps.
Its moving, i have no conectivity problem

Hi IceColdTommy,

It is unfortunate that these issues arose. I will of course do what I can to minimize any loss. I'm sure if you hold
off for a little while we will have the issues nailed down. Once I can identify a loss I will make it up if you PM me.
As I mentioned I wouldn't build up more winnings than I can cash out for the moment.

best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Hope that helps.

I haven't tried that before.
Thanks
Greg

macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

Hi Macsga,

I think the best option is to hold off on spending any large amount time playing until the issues are resolved. I think for the moment maybe if G2,000,000 is won I would wait until the next day to play. The re-set of the slots balance was not intentional. There are a lot of people working on the issue. Once it's resolved I'll let you know. I think it's a good thing the issue arose now while the value of GCoin is low. It's the nature of the
beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

That means that I'll be able to withdraw every 24h 2M and the games will be still accessible even if I don't update to the latest android app? If it is that way, then it's fine by me. In any case when you have solved the resetting problem please post it so that we can update to the bug-free version.

Thanks

Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:57:15 PM

Hi Macsga,

beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

That means that I'll be able to withdraw every 24h 2M and the games will be still accessible even if I don't update to the latest android app? If it is that way, then it's fine by me. In any case when you have solved the resetting problem please post it so that we can update to the bug-free version.

Thanks

Hi macsga

While all this is going on I can't say what the outcome will be.
I'll let you know when I feel it is safer. If you can build up G100m
in a week with macros I'm sure you will catch up fast.
Even with the issues solved the G2m limit will remain. There is no
real point in building up too much.

Thanks for the information.
Best
Greg

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:06:08 PM

Hi Macsga,

beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

Thanks

Hi macsga

Best
Greg

what is the point of this distribution model than, if someone is not using macros and gets 5M per day he can only withdraw 2M per day so at the next wallet update he will lose more than he got. maybe you should make the slots unplayable after 2M is winned daily, it will suit the withdraw limit
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

Hi Macsga,

beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

Thanks

Hi macsga

Best
Greg

what is the point of this distribution model than, if someone is not using macros and gets 5M per day he can only withdraw 2M per day so at the next wallet update he will lose more than he got. maybe you should make the slots unplayable after 2M is winned daily, it will suit the withdraw limit

Hi,

I think you are probably right there. I think we would have gone that route if we thought hackers could
be so successful in what they were doing. We're learning as we go along for sure. There will have to be a
better solution found that isn't annoying like it is now.

best
Greg

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

Hi Macsga,

beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

Thanks

Hi macsga

Best
Greg

Hi,

I think you are probably right there. I think we would have gone that route if we thought hackers could
be so successful in what they were doing. We're learning as we go along for sure. There will have to be a

best
Greg

btw using macros or any other kind of bots is not hacking, its just cheating
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

Hi Macsga,

beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg

Thanks

Hi macsga

Best
Greg

Hi,

best
Greg

btw using macros or any other kind of bots is not hacking, its just cheating

Hi IceColdTommy

It's all part of the fun  Smiley
Everyone has their own way of playing.
We will nail down the hacking which will give everyone a fair chance to have a little GCoin.
That is the aim at the end of the day. We want 100,000's of people to have some GCoin.
Not 100 to have loads. That is the goal. No harm in thinking big Smiley
Without that the GCoin we all have will be worth very little.

Best
Greg

macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

I'd not define "cheating" what you can do in a real slot machine. Ever been into a casino? Everybody's automating "press the button" function. There are certain ways to do so in real life, and so it is in digital life as well. Some people will always have the "extra" brains or gear (in my case 4 tablets) to gain more per day.

What I truly wouldn't do though, is trying to cheat the online wallet via attacking. I find this unfair and it really pisses me off. What I'd propose for the distribution model is not placing a daily limit but making things go harder as time passes by. I have spent more than 150M into Bleutrade trying to pump and distribute GCN there. I have also spend some of my own mBTCs to do so. But with a distribution model that it's unfair (whether it's hacking or bad programming), this coin will have no future.

So, to sum it up, I'd say the best thing to do is to narrow down the daily gains just like you did on the webslots. For now, 1.5M each per day is more than OK. Sure, it's going to be hard for some chaps like me that had it 10M per day gains, but it would be fairer for all the others and I can definitely live with that.

Cheers.

mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

I'd not define "cheating" what you can do in a real slot machine. Ever been into a casino? Everybody's automating "press the button" function. There are certain ways to do so in real life, and so it is in digital life as well. Some people will always have the "extra" brains or gear (in my case 4 tablets) to gain more per day.

What I truly wouldn't do though, is trying to cheat the online wallet via attacking. I find this unfair and it really pisses me off. What I'd propose for the distribution model is not placing a daily limit but making things go harder as time passes by. I have spent more than 150M into Bleutrade trying to pump and distribute GCN there. I have also spend some of my own mBTCs to do so. But with a distribution model that it's unfair (whether it's hacking or bad programming), this coin will have no future.

So, to sum it up, I'd say the best thing to do is to narrow down the daily gains just like you did on the webslots. For now, 1.5M each per day is more than OK. Sure, it's going to be hard for some chaps like me that had it 10M per day gains, but it would be fairer for all the others and I can definitely live with that.

Cheers.

For the second time now, I have had my coin disappear from the game. I had them returned to me last time because I  made the update. This time I have made no updates and they have gone again. I play this game without any kinda aid on my android phone. I'm not prepared to play and spend much of my time collecting Gcoin to just have them disappear out of thin air when there is a problem. Great idea but i'm losing faith rather quickly... I'll come back when these issues have completely been resolved.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:58:09 PM

Cheers.

For the second time now, I have had my coin disappear from the game. I had them returned to me last time because I  made the update. This time I have made no updates and they have gone again. I play this game without any kinda aid on my android phone. I'm not prepared to play and spend much of my time collecting Gcoin to just have them disappear out of thin air when there is a problem. Great idea but i'm losing faith rather quickly... I'll come back when these issues have completely been resolved.

Hi Mottsimon,

I would agree with you there. I'll let you know when the issues have been resolved.
In the mean time don't build up any more than you can withdraw to the safety of a windows wallet.

best
Greg

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:49:41 AM

what happened in the pool  Huh Huh Huh

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: