Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ABANDONED] [BPC] BitpopCoin | X11 PoS 7% | Hero Member Dev | No IPO/Premine  (Read 42212 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:41:09 AM

Treechains are an excellent idea
Can you realise treechain in BPC?
BTW: Is there any plan or roadmap for future BPC?

There's no set plans right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

if this happen, BPC will rank in top 10 on coinmarketcap.

but it's difficult to compete. Grin
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:54:29 PM

may be we will need a dev for doing this , and need to pay him .

i have an idea, i think we really need an active dev .

listen this, people usually don't like IPO because it's hard to trust,the idea is to post a job announce for hire a dev full-time and pay him but how ? i think the price will be from 2 to 10 ...
with your founds , from the BPC community ? i don't think it's gonna be enough.....or may be some very generous doners, for me i will give 0.5 btc
with an IPO ? to much scam coin with IPO so i don't think it will attract more peoples here for donate.
i think the best idea if we want to attract more good dev to this coin is to pay him or them with a percentage of the mined coin, for exemple 0.5% of the coins will go the dev team or why not just send the stake to them ...

what do you think guys and Bitpop ?

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:29:34 AM

listen this, people usually don't like IPO because it's hard to trust,the idea is to post a job announce for hire a dev full-time and pay him but how ? i think the price will be from 2 to 10 ...
with your founds , from the BPC community ? i don't think it's gonna be enough.....or may be some very generous doners, for me i will give 0.5 btc
with an IPO ? to much scam coin with IPO so i don't think it will attract more peoples here for donate.
i think the best idea if we want to attract more good dev to this coin is to pay him or them with a percentage of the mined coin, for exemple 0.5% of the coins will go the dev team or why not just send the stake to them ...

I doubt we need IPO but we can use it in combination. If people trust into this coin, roadmap, dev , ... then it does not matter if it's IPO or not, speculators would take this train ASAP.

The idea of hiring a dev is very attractive. But first we need to know what this dev should develop or which way to go. From my point of view, roadmap and a good team is most important. I have suggested the idea of my blueprint to bitpop and maybe this will sound for others interesting too. I will present it as soon as my hollidays are over (on 18th august I'll be home).
waxo

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

I doubt we need IPO but we can use it in combination. If people trust into this coin, roadmap, dev , ... then it does not matter if it's IPO or not, speculators would take this train ASAP.

The idea of hiring a dev is very attractive. But first we need to know what this dev should develop or which way to go. From my point of view, roadmap and a good team is most important. I have suggested the idea of my blueprint to bitpop and maybe this will sound for others interesting too. I will present it as soon as my hollidays are over (on 18th august I'll be home).

i totally agree , but Bitpop is not the dev how makes the coin , he just hire a dev for doing this job .
may be it's time Bitpop for having a roadmap ?

i will open a thread later about want we want for BPC , may be it will help to have more peoples into that coin .

i want also say that i did not get my 250K back because i have to pay around 1000$  but if BPC rise i will pay and get it back .
I keep mining.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:50:03 PM

i totally agree , but Bitpop is not the dev how makes the coin , he just hire a dev for doing this job .
may be it's time Bitpop for having a roadmap ?

i will open a thread later about want we want for BPC , may be it will help to have more peoples into that coin .

i want also say that i did not get my 250K back because i have to pay around 1000$  but if BPC rise i will pay and get it back .
I keep mining.

I'll make it for free for you Wink and you do not have to send me your disk. You just need to setup remote desktop, it's even much easier if you use Teamviewer. Write me a PN if you want to get a try.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

Yes I'm not a developer. There's many new inventions coming and being the first to implement one would be great. I wonder if any of the developers want to test something like tree chains with BitpopCoin

tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:44:31 PM

Yes I'm not a developer. There's many new inventions coming and being the first to implement one would be great. I wonder if any of the developers want to test something like tree chains with BitpopCoin
I am wondering since you a not a develper,how did BCP come out?
BPC is the first community coin,if I am right.Really wish somebody can make it a good example in this market full of scams and shitcoins.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

I am wondering since you a not a develper,how did BCP come out?
BPC is the first community coin,if I am right.Really wish somebody can make it a good example in this market full of scams and shitcoins.

loljosh helped me

waxo

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:18:39 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 09:44:40 AM by waxo

yes crypto scene is moving so fast, i agree that we need to have something that anyone have.
We all know that BPC is long term project so , innovation come with time and effort....for now it's almost the same as the launch.

you can come to IRC  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6666/bitpopcoin

ibcrypto

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

stratum+tcp://mine.altpooler.com:3313

When do you anticipate payouts to resume?
waxo

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

i am still waiting the same as you Smiley
when we will get payed ? it has been more than 24 hours ...

altpooler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

My apologies for the delay, pool maintenance is finished and payouts have been sent.

GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) Pool: http://bsty.altpooler.com
Gapcoin - The largest, decentralized prime gap search https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822498.0

Beta launch of our new mining pool is currently scheduled for January 5, 2015.

We will feature Unitus merged mining for the yescrypt algorithm upon launch.

If you are a CPU miner and would like to help test our yescrypt merged mining implementation, please send me a PM for stratum connection details.
waxo

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:40:35 PM

My apologies for the delay, pool maintenance is finished and payouts have been sent.

great , just got it Smiley

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:25:47 PM

The portfolio is good, everything works amazingly well, and still no investors.
The only thing I see is a handful of miners who work day after day.
Frankly I do not understand!  Huh

I do not want get me wrong, I just wanted to know if I can continue mining for this coin? Can I trust Bitpopcoin?
a137924685

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:46:28 PM

The portfolio is good, everything works amazingly well, and still no investors.
The only thing I see is a handful of miners who work day after day.
Frankly I do not understand!  Huh

I do not want get me wrong, I just wanted to know if I can continue mining for this coin? Can I trust Bitpopcoin?

With all do respect to this coin and the dev team.but any coin at this low diff I would stay away from it.It's not worth the risk.
just my 2cents.

YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
        Platform Already Active  10K Users  300% revenue  Established Swedish company

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
¦Facebook   ¦ANN Thread      ¦Bounty Thread 
¦Twitter         ¦Telegram         ¦Youtube
¦Website       ¦Whitepaper    ¦Platform
waxo

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

juts keep in mind that this coin is sleeping atm.
We need a serious Team for push BPC to the sea .
But mining now will be profitable later...
i just had the experience with Canna coin ....

i am still waiting some fresh and hot news from Bitpop but nothing came out yet.

the previous posts , we talked about hire a Dev , @bitpop what you gonna do ?

zeca pagodinho

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:41:03 PM

juts keep in mind that this coin is sleeping atm.
We need a serious Team for push BPC to the sea .
But mining now will be profitable later...
i just had the experience with Canna coin ....

i am still waiting some fresh and hot news from Bitpop but nothing came out yet.

the previous posts , we talked about hire a Dev , @bitpop what you gonna do ?

What do I do?
How can I help?
I do not own bitcoin.
My hash rate is low, about 50,000 won by mining bitpop.
Sorry for my bad english.  Undecided
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 01:12:07 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 04:02:24 AM by bitpop

OnecryEx
https://onecryex.com/trading/BPC_BTC

Not trusted for now

zeca pagodinho

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:33:44 AM

This webpage is not available: http://bpc.minerpools.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: