Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't use megamultipool.com  (Read 1347 times)
mechew (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

I can't speak for everyone but I've been mining this pool for almost 6 months and finally tried to withdrawl and found I wasted 6 months supporting a scam.

They will never respond to support tickets, I have multiple pending withdrawals for over a month.  Not a single coin has made it out.

DO NOT USE.  If you're already using them, you should stop until your balance is withdrawn.  Continuing to use them is no different than donating money to a scammer.
Questionator2

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

Wow, sad story man.  Sad
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:32:04 AM

thanks for the info it is currently too much mining pool are popping and some of them are scammers, it may be useful to use the mining pool has an automatic payment system because the system can minimize the fraud committed by the mining pool

FlyForFun

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:31:06 AM

I can't speak for everyone but I've been mining this pool for almost 6 months and finally tried to withdrawl and found I wasted 6 months supporting a scam.

They will never respond to support tickets, I have multiple pending withdrawals for over a month.  Not a single coin has made it out.

DO NOT USE.  If you're already using them, you should stop until your balance is withdrawn.  Continuing to use them is no different than donating money to a scammer.

Thanks for sharing.

sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:20:16 AM

I haven't mined on them in a month and a half, but I had all my addresses setup and daily automatic withdrawals setup. I always got my coin and never had an issue and any pool you mine on you should setup automatic withdrawals. It minimizes your risk should they decide to run off with your coin or get hacked.  They aren't designed to be wallets/banks.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
anon42

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:17:53 AM

It seems the pool recently died.

Yesterday, at about 2am UTC, the sha-256 pool EU stratum server died and with it block confirmations and payouts stopped. Later in the day the sha-256 pool US stratum server died, too. Individual coin servers are still running, but without block confirmations...

Over the last days I noticed some other strange behaviors, e.g. MZC never built any balance, even though I definitely had shares and the pool reported found blocks.

Luckily the only thing I had pointing there were 2 lonely antminer U2s Wink
spectrem1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:27:45 PM

Absolutely! DO NOT USE THIS POOL. It only looks good. It's a black hole that takes your hashing power. -M

Chance favors the prepared mind -Louis Pasteur
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: