Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin. following bitcoin's footsteps??  (Read 1455 times)
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:22:27 AM

Ignore DARKOTA he is a troll who PUMPS and DUMPS - Look at his original thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.100

Then look here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Troll on indeed:

http://coinmap.org/
www.uselitecoin.com

This thread is starting to show the true TROLL: I have been PM'ing everyone in this thread, some have even joined the Litecoin Talk forum because of this troll so i actually think its ok his lies - everyone is being PM'd this:

'Litecoin is dead'

Look at the original thread - he has deleted more than 40 posts from people supporting Litecoin, he is a troll who pumps and dumps

So you've now spammed that message 3 times.

In my thread, you've been constantly spamming, every post of yours is copied/pasted. That's the only reason I delete them, because you SPAM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:29:11 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 02:45:19 AM by Saigonsmokes

What about everyone else:

People can look here to see the 40+ comments you deleted, from 10+ different people...

They can also look here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

You are a liar, a troll, a loser, a liar Grin

AND PLEASE LOOK HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666152.0;topicseen

alnoor1231 (OP)

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:43:53 AM

Well, we have established that Darkota is a troll. Moving on to more important matters at hand.
Is history repeating itself? Will Litecoin take a similar path as bitcoin once these asics come on strong? Or will it go a different way?
Speculations?
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

Well, we have established that Darkota is a troll. Moving on to more important matters at hand.
Is history repeating itself? Will Litecoin take a similar path as bitcoin once these asics come on strong? Or will it go a different way?
Speculations?

Look at the hashrate, these ASICS are securing the network, i am sure lots of them are dumping the coins to get ROI but what other coin has a network as secure, the big ASICS wont even be online for at least a month.

alnoor1231 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:16:49 AM

Speculations?

Look at the hashrate, these ASICS are securing the network, i am sure lots of them are dumping the coins to get ROI but what other coin has a network as secure, the big ASICS wont even be online for at least a month.

I see... So we should expect a price dip once the bigger asics come online in a month or so due to heavy dumping for ROI. But once that's over with, should be smooooth sailing to da moon Cheesy

I guess the optimal time to buy in would be around august, maybe even september.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:30:11 AM

Speculations?

I see... So we should expect a price dip once the bigger asics come online in a month or so due to heavy dumping for ROI. But once that's over with, should be smooooth sailing to da moon Cheesy

I guess the optimal time to buy in would be around august, maybe even september.

Until the point of all asic distributers send out their own first wave of their products, we can expect to see a stagnant or slight decrease in price. Once that happens, price should rebound quite a bit I think.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:31:10 AM

Ignore DARKOTA he is a troll who PUMPS and DUMPS - Look at his original thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.100

Then look here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Troll on indeed:

http://coinmap.org/
www.uselitecoin.com

This thread is starting to show the true TROLL: I have been PM'ing everyone in this thread, some have even joined the Litecoin Talk forum because of this troll so i actually think its ok his lies - everyone is being PM'd this:

'Litecoin is dead'

Look at the original thread - he has deleted more than 40 posts from people supporting Litecoin, he is a troll who pumps and dumps

So you've now spammed that message 3 times.

In my thread, you've been constantly spamming, every post of yours is copied/pasted. That's the only reason I delete them, because you SPAM.

lol you are so full of it, im one of the most level headed Litecoin supporters and you deleted my posts.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

Speculations?

I personally expect LTC to fall to around $6-7 over the next few months, before a rebound that's when i will be loading up again.
alnoor1231 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

Speculations?

I personally expect LTC to fall to around $6-7 over the next few months, before a rebound that's when i will be loading up again.

Perfect! Just in time too. Got some extra $$ coming in soon. Gonna buy all the Litecoin in the frekin world man!
You think it'll hit its previous highs of around $40? Or could it go even higher this time? Maybe triple digits?
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:53:05 AM

I and many others can see Litecoin >$100 in the next few years. You are getting them cheap.
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:59:24 AM

Well I flicked all my LTC via BTC to Cloak ! There is some innovation and no premine scam business. IMHO vastly superior to DRK. The anonymity features are fantastic and are actually working. This is not trolling but just my vote of confidence for LTC's future after having been a holder for quite some time. Its just not needed. True anonymity is.

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
Lee Woonhee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:12:13 AM

Litecoin is following Dogecoin's footsteps bro...straight to Davy Jones locker..

Dogecoin was more of a joke than anything.
Litecoin has the second largest market cap with the second largest daily volume trades. It dwarfs any other coin currently out in the market.
No coin even comes close. It's far from dead...

Darkcoin surpassed litecoin in price. The only reason Litecoin has a large marketcap is because it has 28million coins. It's only worth $8 and is only getting lower and lower, after dropping more than 80% from $50.

Litecoin has no adoptance, no innovation, and no first mover status(many alt coins were made before litecoin). Litecoin is as good as dead.

That is what I think.

Litecoin almost dead.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:01:16 AM

Litecoin is following Dogecoin's footsteps bro...straight to Davy Jones locker..

Litecoin has the second largest market cap with the second largest daily volume trades. It dwarfs any other coin currently out in the market.

Darkcoin surpassed litecoin in price. The only reason Litecoin has a large marketcap is because it has 28million coins. It's only worth $8 and is only getting lower and lower, after dropping more than 80% from $50.

Litecoin has no adoptance, no innovation, and no first mover status(many alt coins were made before litecoin). Litecoin is as good as dead.

That is what I think.

Litecoin almost dead.

Yes looks like it Grin

2    Litecoin   $ 272,409,962   
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:08:06 AM

That is what I think.

Litecoin almost dead.

If you keep wishing it maybe someday it will come true, along with that unicorn you want.  Are you hoping that 1/4 billion goes into your alt-flavor-of-the-month?
APSJEX.com

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

Bitcoins - analog IT gold and Litecoin - analog IT silver
Aricoin_Mike

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:07:17 AM

I and many others can see Litecoin >$100 in the next few years. You are getting them cheap.

I am one of them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: